Kelsey G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1

I recently found out that I'm pregnant but does this have the right amount of folic acid that need?

Becca L.
Noemi P.
Noemi P.
9 months, 2 weeks ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
yes it does my doctor approved me of taking these bc the ones prescribed made me sick to my stomach and these ones didn't.
Darby S.
Darby S.
1 year ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If it is a prenatal than it should have the right amount unless your carrying more than one fetus you might need a higher milligram. I would ask your doctor for a prescription or to reccomend some brands !