BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I'v...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you j...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE
Love this stuff iv used it on infections and keloids and it helps them heal and makes it better looking the other thing I'm not a fan of is the smell
Blaise W.
I love this tea tree oil! I use it on my skin to help heal blemishes and acne. It's a miracle oil, if you ask me.
Malorie H.
Great product, I use it on my face before a breakout to prevent them and I also use it as an oil for my hair (mixed with other oils). Certainly serves it purpose but be cautious of the smell it lingers and is very strong.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
I use tea tree oil for ALOT. I trust the brand name first of all and the product doesn't let me down. I use it on cuts, scrapes and my occasionally pimple. I am one that doesn't like the smell but the results work happen quickly so I deal with it.
maelani J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is something to always keep in the medicine cabinet. I tend to keloid and it works great. I also use it on my face and it works great. but not a fan of the smell at all
Callie S.
Benton, AR
Love this product! I use it on my face and arms. I typically suffer from acne 24/7 but with using this product I have clear skin and only suffer from 1-2 breakouts a month. Would definitely recommend to everyone. I'll be buying it again for sure!
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin