BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you jus...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Madhuri P.
Madhuri P.
This is my new holy grail product. I have acne and I realized when I use this it just makes my acne go away instantly or within 1-3 days you see a huge difference. I try to use it atleast twice a day. It does have a very heavy scent, but I really like it. It doesn't leave your skin to oily but definitely helps keep it moisturized while it get rid of the acne. The bottle is about $8, but it will last you a very long time. You only need a 1-4 drops for your whole face. It is really good for spot treatment as well.
Kitty B.
Kitty B.
Grand Island, NE
Love this stuff iv used it on infections and keloids and it helps them heal and makes it better looking the other thing I'm not a fan of is the smell
Blaise W.
Blaise W.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this tea tree oil! I use it on my skin to help heal blemishes and acne. It's a miracle oil, if you ask me.
Katlyn p.
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin