BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I'v...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you j...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Janine E.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been using this for my toes due to toe fungus I know gross but it’s really helping! I’m going to try it for my scalp for hair growth
Kerri M.
Pasadena, MD
This has helped me so much with acne. If you have a zit, massage a little on before bed. By the morning you'll see a difference.
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
I use this for almost everything. pimples, bug bites, boils, antiseptic. also put a little on my furry kids to repel fleas.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tea tree oil is so amazing for your skin! I recommend it to anyone who wants to switch to a more natural skincare routine!
Amber G.
Middleburg, FL
Love Spring Valley Tea Tree Oil.I use it in my shampoo for my severe dry scalp and it is wonderful.I bought it at walmart.
Karen M.
San Antonio, TX
I just this for everything pimples, making sure my daughter doesn't get lice, keloids I mean everything it is so great
Hannah S.
I have the most oily skin ever!!! I use this after I shower, and have made whole body scrubs with it. great for acne.
Blaise W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this tea tree oil! I use it on my skin to help heal blemishes and acne. It's a miracle oil, if you ask me.
Kamrey G.
Wichita, KS
This tea tree oil really eats the job done! It’s probably one of the best all natural antiseptics I’ve ever used!
Ana E.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is awesome! I use it as a spot treatment at night and my face is clear the next night.
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin