BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you jus...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Monique D.
Monique D.
Woodside, NY
has a very strong smell that takes getting used to! would not recommend applying it if your going outside. i have used this on bug bites, pimples, minor rashes it helps with redness and inflammation.
Littie G.
Littie G.
Akron, OH
Really dislike this. The strong smell gives me headaches and irritates my skin and burns. Highly don't recommend this product for people with somewhat sensitive skin.
Debbie R.
Debbie R.
Louisburg, NC
I use tea tree oil for ALOT. I trust the brand name first of all and the product doesn't let me down. I use it on cuts, scrapes and my occasionally pimple. I am one that doesn't like the smell but the results work happen quickly so I deal with it.
Tessa B.
Tessa B.
Suffering from acne scarring or the acne occasional breakout? Then this is definitely the product for you.

I've been using this brand of tea tree oil for a year now and I've seen amazing results. Admittedly it takes awhile to see a difference in acne scarring but it's lightened my scarring and has reduced my breakouts. The smell can be overpowering until you get used to it and it can irritate your skin, so I would suggest spot testing before you apply it on your face.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
I've had bad toenail fungus on 2 toenails for a few years now and I've seen a few doctors that can't give me a clear answer and I've been given many prescriptions, they either don't work or my insurance won't pay for the prescription and I can't afford $1,000 a month for an antifungal prescription for 11 months. So I looked up natural treatments and decided to try this and I use it every night on my 2 toenails for over a month now and they are starting to get a lot better! Works so well. I put it on a thick Q-tip and then rub it on my toenail and the skin around it once a day. I'm going to continue to use it for a long time.
Kerri M.
Kerri M.
Pasadena, MD
This has helped me so much with acne. If you have a zit, massage a little on before bed. By the morning you'll see a difference.
MONIQUE R.
MONIQUE R.
Ormond Beach, FL
This 2 oz bottle goes a long way. I use a small medicine dropper to add it to my skin creme for my face and body. I prefer to but my creme in a bottle, add 20 drops of Spring Valley Tea Tree Oil and shake. The creme I use is in a 16 oz bottle. I shake it before each application thus dispersing the product thoroughly. This oil works wonders on my skin. It keeps it soft, free of bumps, blemishes and skin tags. This oil also is great to add to your bath. If you have athletes foot or toe nail fungus this oil will zap that as well. Great product. I think the price is a little high, thus I removed 1 star.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
Great product. Amazing antiseptic. Smell is a little strong but it gets the job done great.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Wellness Guru Expert
Ji started using this tea tree oil last week for acne and I'm seeing major improvements. I just wished I'd found out sooner about this product. The only cons is the intense acid like burning and the strong smell.
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I always keep a bottle of tea tree oil around. This works wonders. I use it for acne spots, helps heal and make the blemish go away. Only downfall of that the smell lingers! It's not bad, just very strong.
Katlyn p.
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin