BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I'v...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you j...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
LOVE tea tree, always have and I always will. This makes a refreshing and all natural pore cleanser and never fails to keep me feeling awake
Stephanie J.
I use tea tree oil for my hair. I mix it in with my tea tree shampoo. Love that it's a lice repellant also, as I have two school age children. The smell is a little strong but I'm used to it.
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
Ok so the smell is awful and VERY strong but the product works well. I made my own acne stick by mixing melted coconut oil with 5 drops tea tree oil together then pouring into a lip balm tube and allowing to cool / set up. I stuck it in the fridge after that and use it when needed.

I have applied it undiluted directly to acne but didn't really see results and the smell is so horrid it bothers me nonstop if I do this.
Meg D.
The smell is pretty strong, I broke the bottle in my bathroom, took FOREVER for the strong smell to leave. this works great on pimples and those ones under the skin ugh hate those! I like to use it full strength as a spit treatment. I also use it all over and it makes my skin feel soft and not oily at all I really like it.
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee
I don't use this on my own skin because its too harsh...I do add a couple drops into my dog shampoo to repel fleas(plus it makes them smell like Christmas!)
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
I use this for almost everything. pimples, bug bites, boils, antiseptic. also put a little on my furry kids to repel fleas.
Alexis W.
I use this just about for everything bug bite , pimple also on my skin keeps new pimple from coming in also drys out the old one an make them go away even though the smell is strong I love to use it so many different ways to use this oil !!
Lanay L.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I mix it into my diy face scrub (along with sugar, active charcoal, coconut oil & olive oil) to keep my skin looking fresh. I also put it on after toning (I don't use a carrier oil because my skin is use to it) and it totally clears up my breakouts. Also, fantastic as a scalp treatment!
Aimee D.
Love love love love this stuff. I use it on my face every single night (mixed with coconut oil or almond oil) and it has seriously improved my acne. It's made my face super soft and my skin looks better than it ever has in my life. This stuff is AMAZING. I highly recommend.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
What is tea tree oil not good for? I use it on blemishes, bug bites, in hair masks, in face masks, on my piercings... It's useful for anything related to skin pretty much.
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin