BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I'v...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you j...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tessa B.
Suffering from acne scarring or the acne occasional breakout? Then this is definitely the product for you.

I've been using this brand of tea tree oil for a year now and I've seen amazing results. Admittedly it takes awhile to see a difference in acne scarring but it's lightened my scarring and has reduced my breakouts. The smell can be overpowering until you get used to it and it can irritate your skin, so I would suggest spot testing before you apply it on your face.
Meg D.
The smell is pretty strong, I broke the bottle in my bathroom, took FOREVER for the strong smell to leave. this works great on pimples and those ones under the skin ugh hate those! I like to use it full strength as a spit treatment. I also use it all over and it makes my skin feel soft and not oily at all I really like it.
Michelle D.
The smell is pretty strong, but this has worked wonders on my son's skin. I put some in his baby wash and it has cleared up a rash he had that we couldn't get rid of! Great for skin & hair!
Crystal L.
Ji started using this tea tree oil last week for acne and I'm seeing major improvements. I just wished I'd found out sooner about this product. The only cons is the intense acid like burning and the strong smell.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
I always keep a bottle of tea tree oil around. This works wonders. I use it for acne spots, helps heal and make the blemish go away. Only downfall of that the smell lingers! It's not bad, just very strong.
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee
I don't use this on my own skin because its too harsh...I do add a couple drops into my dog shampoo to repel fleas(plus it makes them smell like Christmas!)
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
LOVE tea tree, always have and I always will. This makes a refreshing and all natural pore cleanser and never fails to keep me feeling awake
Stephanie J.
I use tea tree oil for my hair. I mix it in with my tea tree shampoo. Love that it's a lice repellant also, as I have two school age children. The smell is a little strong but I'm used to it.
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Great product. Amazing antiseptic. Smell is a little strong but it gets the job done great.
Karen M.
San Antonio, TX
I just this for everything pimples, making sure my daughter doesn't get lice, keloids I mean everything it is so great
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin