BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I'v...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you j...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Stacy K.
I haven't really seen much of a difference yet. I can't tell if it's helping with my skin or causing it to break out. I've been using it for over a month and not really sure if I should continue to use it because it doesn't really seem to be working for me.
Crystalyn R.
High Bridge, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This amazing little bottle does wonders for my scalp. Even thought it has a strong scent to it- it's a very good scalp treatment mixed with some coconut oil. Makes my hair grow!!!!
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
This has a strong scent but it is great for adding to your skin care routine. It also does wonders for a cough. Just add a few drops to a steaming bath and it clears up congestion.
Sinead M.
Bayside, NY
Tea tree oil is a great oil for multiple purposes. I use it a lot during the summer for big repellant. It's a healthy alternative and is very effective. GREAT PRODUCT.
Malorie H.
Great product, I use it on my face before a breakout to prevent them and I also use it as an oil for my hair (mixed with other oils). Certainly serves it purpose but be cautious of the smell it lingers and is very strong.
Callie S.
Benton, AR
Love this product! I use it on my face and arms. I typically suffer from acne 24/7 but with using this product I have clear skin and only suffer from 1-2 breakouts a month. Would definitely recommend to everyone. I'll be buying it again for sure!
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
What is tea tree oil not good for? I use it on blemishes, bug bites, in hair masks, in face masks, on my piercings... It's useful for anything related to skin pretty much.
Crystal L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ji started using this tea tree oil last week for acne and I'm seeing major improvements. I just wished I'd found out sooner about this product. The only cons is the intense acid like burning and the strong smell.
Jessica K.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I always keep a bottle of tea tree oil around. This works wonders. I use it for acne spots, helps heal and make the blemish go away. Only downfall of that the smell lingers! It's not bad, just very strong.
Sunshine R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
It's amazing stuff! 3 stars bc it stinks and very strong. I use this on my pug who has extremely dry, itchy skin. It has helped so much!! Just a drop or two in a handful of shape does the trick
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin