BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you jus...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Daphne N.
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
Tea tree oil is so amazing for your skin! I recommend it to anyone who wants to switch to a more natural skincare routine!
Morgan Rhiana E.
Morgan Rhiana E.
Myrtle Beach, SC
LOVE tea tree, always have and I always will. This makes a refreshing and all natural pore cleanser and never fails to keep me feeling awake
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
I use tea tree oil for my hair. I mix it in with my tea tree shampoo. Love that it's a lice repellant also, as I have two school age children. The smell is a little strong but I'm used to it.
Karen M.
Karen M.
San Antonio, TX
I just this for everything pimples, making sure my daughter doesn't get lice, keloids I mean everything it is so great
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
I have the most oily skin ever!!! I use this after I shower, and have made whole body scrubs with it. great for acne.
Malorie H.
Malorie H.
Great product, I use it on my face before a breakout to prevent them and I also use it as an oil for my hair (mixed with other oils). Certainly serves it purpose but be cautious of the smell it lingers and is very strong.
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
I haven't really seen much of a difference yet. I can't tell if it's helping with my skin or causing it to break out. I've been using it for over a month and not really sure if I should continue to use it because it doesn't really seem to be working for me.
maelani J.
maelani J.
Las Vegas, NV
This is something to always keep in the medicine cabinet. I tend to keloid and it works great. I also use it on my face and it works great. but not a fan of the smell at all
Callie S.
Callie S.
Benton, AR
Love this product! I use it on my face and arms. I typically suffer from acne 24/7 but with using this product I have clear skin and only suffer from 1-2 breakouts a month. Would definitely recommend to everyone. I'll be buying it again for sure!
Marta V.
Marta V.
Wellness Guru Expert
while the scent is very strong and makes my eyes hurt at times, this stuff is gold. it helps fight infection and fungal issues when it comes to nail problems.
Katlyn p.
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin