BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you jus...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Sophia O.
Sophia O.
casa grande, AZ
I love this tea tree oil! There's so many purposes for it! If you have a breakout you can put this in it over night and it's gone! If you have skin tags soak a bandaid and place it over it for a day and it'll twist off so easily!! This is definitely a more affordable oil if you plan on using it for multiple things! Smell is strong tho!
Skylar L.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
The smell is so strong it fills up my entire house! But other than that it works great and helps keep fleas off my pets as well it was very effective. I recommend it I will buy it again. But plug your nose guys! Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz
Bella C.
Bella C.
Yorktown, VA
This stuff is AMAZING! Granted, this stuff is 7 bucks a bottle, but it works miracles! It's very drying, but in the long run, it's so much healthier for my face than all that salicylic acid in most acne products. I just dab it over a zit and overnight it shrinks! This is definitely worth a shot if you have problems with acne.
Eden T.
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
I've always loved using tea tree oil for anything cancer sores from having braces, and I recently had a horrible tooth ache and this stuff saved me from the worst pain of my entire life, I recommend this to everyone it's literally a life saver!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
This stuff is awesome! I make my homemade facial creams and facial washes with this! You get 2 oz of product for around $7 which doesn't sound like a lot but a little of this goes a long way. I will buy this again!
Christina L.
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Lice is going around my children school and I have spent hundreds of dollars on shampoo and conditioner to keep the lice out of your hair now I buy tea tree oil 1 bottles last a year plus and it save me so much money!!
Angie D.
Angie D.
This is my favorite versatile product that I use daily. I mainly use it diluted as an acne mark spot treatment. I put it on only at night because of the strong smell and it dramatically reduces and eventually rids my face of dark marks. I also use it to help eliminate keloids from piercings. But theres so much more that it can be used for, a simple google search will tell you all of the wonderful things it can be used for.
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
So i was getting scabs on my scalp and no matter what product i use or didn't use nothing got rid off them. I put this in my shampoo and conditioner and the scabs went away, i have to continue using this though because once i stop the scabs come back. Although it does have a strong smell i love it. I have notice my hair has begun to get thicker and longer, i am assuming its a result of using this oil. I have also started using this oil on my face for my terrible breakouts and blackheads and it works wonders.
Meg D.
Meg D.
The smell is pretty strong, I broke the bottle in my bathroom, took FOREVER for the strong smell to leave. this works great on pimples and those ones under the skin ugh hate those! I like to use it full strength as a spit treatment. I also use it all over and it makes my skin feel soft and not oily at all I really like it.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
The smell is pretty strong, but this has worked wonders on my son's skin. I put some in his baby wash and it has cleared up a rash he had that we couldn't get rid of! Great for skin & hair!
Katlyn p.
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin