BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I'v...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you j...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Joanne C.
Lee, ME
Very potent high quality oil. Love the smell and it's way way better than other brands that I have used. Extremely effective in treating skin ailments and also for using in my cleaning sprays. I am very satisfied with this oil!
Judy K.
This works so great for my skin! My skin has cleared up because of this product and I love that! I would always use harsh chemicals on my face just to treat my acne. I've been trying to go more natural with my products. I definitely recommend this!! It does take awhile for like cystic acne (which I have) but be patient with it!
Lindsay W.
Tea tree oil is great for breakouts! Your little friend won't like it , but you will! I recommend dipping a cotton bud and using it like a spot treatment before your moisturizer. I've been through two already!
Raisa D.
spring, TX
tea tree oil is a life saver, it's great for battling dandruff and itchiness not to mention lice, my mom use to spray this diluted in my hair in elementary and i was the only longed haired girl in my class lice free, I use this till this day since it has alot of benefits for the hair and skin.
Bella C.
Yorktown, VA
This stuff is AMAZING! Granted, this stuff is 7 bucks a bottle, but it works miracles! It's very drying, but in the long run, it's so much healthier for my face than all that salicylic acid in most acne products. I just dab it over a zit and overnight it shrinks! This is definitely worth a shot if you have problems with acne.
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
I've always loved using tea tree oil for anything cancer sores from having braces, and I recently had a horrible tooth ache and this stuff saved me from the worst pain of my entire life, I recommend this to everyone it's literally a life saver!
Christina L.
Grand Blanc, MI
Lice is going around my children school and I have spent hundreds of dollars on shampoo and conditioner to keep the lice out of your hair now I buy tea tree oil 1 bottles last a year plus and it save me so much money!!
Littie G.
Akron, OH
Really dislike this. The strong smell gives me headaches and irritates my skin and burns. Highly don't recommend this product for people with somewhat sensitive skin.
Angie D.
This is my favorite versatile product that I use daily. I mainly use it diluted as an acne mark spot treatment. I put it on only at night because of the strong smell and it dramatically reduces and eventually rids my face of dark marks. I also use it to help eliminate keloids from piercings. But theres so much more that it can be used for, a simple google search will tell you all of the wonderful things it can be used for.
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
So i was getting scabs on my scalp and no matter what product i use or didn't use nothing got rid off them. I put this in my shampoo and conditioner and the scabs went away, i have to continue using this though because once i stop the scabs come back. Although it does have a strong smell i love it. I have notice my hair has begun to get thicker and longer, i am assuming its a result of using this oil. I have also started using this oil on my face for my terrible breakouts and blackheads and it works wonders.
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin