BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I'v...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you j...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Tiffany F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley has always been a trusted product and i heard wonderful rhings about the benefits of Tea Tree Oil. This is 100% pure and not a mix. It is a miracle worker. Tea tree oil helps control acne, dandruff, and relaxation when a few drops are put into a bath.
For the face it should be dilluted with water or witch hazel or your favorite moisturizer.
Aimee D.
Love love love love this stuff. I use it on my face every single night (mixed with coconut oil or almond oil) and it has seriously improved my acne. It's made my face super soft and my skin looks better than it ever has in my life. This stuff is AMAZING. I highly recommend.
Lanay L.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I mix it into my diy face scrub (along with sugar, active charcoal, coconut oil & olive oil) to keep my skin looking fresh. I also put it on after toning (I don't use a carrier oil because my skin is use to it) and it totally clears up my breakouts. Also, fantastic as a scalp treatment!
Andrea P.
I live by this product. It is good for so many uses it's unbelievable. It's heals breakouts quicker than anything else I've tried and it's all natural. I love to use it after waxing to soothe the skin. This can even heal skin infections as contagious as staph when used correctly.
Alexis W.
I use this just about for everything bug bite , pimple also on my skin keeps new pimple from coming in also drys out the old one an make them go away even though the smell is strong I love to use it so many different ways to use this oil !!
Katlyn p.
I just began using this after hearing it helps clear up acne! I was skeptical as I have found nothing that works for my acne however I noticed the next morning after applying a few drops all over my face that my acne looked smaller and my face also looked brighter!!! I'm looking forward to continue to use it to see more results!
Bella C.
Yorktown, VA
This stuff is AMAZING! Granted, this stuff is 7 bucks a bottle, but it works miracles! It's very drying, but in the long run, it's so much healthier for my face than all that salicylic acid in most acne products. I just dab it over a zit and overnight it shrinks! This is definitely worth a shot if you have problems with acne.
Erika J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This brand of tea tree oil is great. I bought mine at Walmart and it gets the job done. I utilize as a toner and sometimes mix with witch hazel to lessen the scent. This product does dry up acne but makes skin dry as well.
Stormie J.
My nose ring gets irritated sometimes and I'll get a bump on it, I've read that this helps, and let me tell you it does!
I notice a difference that night!
I'm sure it works wonders on other things, I just have to try to get around to trying them out!
Michelle D.
The smell is pretty strong, but this has worked wonders on my son's skin. I put some in his baby wash and it has cleared up a rash he had that we couldn't get rid of! Great for skin & hair!
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin