BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I'v...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you j...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Madison C.
Sammamish , WA
When I got my nose and belly button pierced I was super scared I was going to get a keloid because my skin is so sensitive. To help fight that I bought this product and used it after cleaning my piercings and needless to say it worked wonders! I now use it for scars and in my shampoo because honestly, tea tree oil can work for anything
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
So i was getting scabs on my scalp and no matter what product i use or didn't use nothing got rid off them. I put this in my shampoo and conditioner and the scabs went away, i have to continue using this though because once i stop the scabs come back. Although it does have a strong smell i love it. I have notice my hair has begun to get thicker and longer, i am assuming its a result of using this oil. I have also started using this oil on my face for my terrible breakouts and blackheads and it works wonders.
Emily D.
I initially purchased this oil after reading about the success others had had with it on piercings. I put it on my new nose piercing religiously, and it healed beautifully! It's now almost four years later, and I've had zero issues. The scent is quite pungent at first (especially when you're literally putting it in your nostril), but it grows on you! I now use it in my homemade deodorant and love it!
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
Ok so the smell is awful and VERY strong but the product works well. I made my own acne stick by mixing melted coconut oil with 5 drops tea tree oil together then pouring into a lip balm tube and allowing to cool / set up. I stuck it in the fridge after that and use it when needed.

I have applied it undiluted directly to acne but didn't really see results and the smell is so horrid it bothers me nonstop if I do this.
Tessa B.
Suffering from acne scarring or the acne occasional breakout? Then this is definitely the product for you.

I've been using this brand of tea tree oil for a year now and I've seen amazing results. Admittedly it takes awhile to see a difference in acne scarring but it's lightened my scarring and has reduced my breakouts. The smell can be overpowering until you get used to it and it can irritate your skin, so I would suggest spot testing before you apply it on your face.
Starr S.
Gary, IN
I use Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree oil for many things. I use it in my shampoo for dandruff relief as well as to control my acne spots. A little goes a long way. You have to becareful not to put too much on your skin, because it can burn you. I also but a few drops in my bath for relaxation.
Meg D.
Hattiesburg , MS
The smell is pretty strong, I broke the bottle in my bathroom, took FOREVER for the strong smell to leave. this works great on pimples and those ones under the skin ugh hate those! I like to use it full strength as a spit treatment. I also use it all over and it makes my skin feel soft and not oily at all I really like it.
Brittany P.
Waddington, NY
Spring valley is a great brand for tea tree oil. I use it after I get out of the shower before I moisturize. I don't have severe acne but it helps control it a bit. I started getting bumps on my shoulders during this summer and applied a bit of tea tree oil. They since have gone away. Make sure you moisturize after and always test the product on your skin before applying it all over !
Tiffany F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley has always been a trusted product and i heard wonderful rhings about the benefits of Tea Tree Oil. This is 100% pure and not a mix. It is a miracle worker. Tea tree oil helps control acne, dandruff, and relaxation when a few drops are put into a bath.
For the face it should be dilluted with water or witch hazel or your favorite moisturizer.
Aimee D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love love love love this stuff. I use it on my face every single night (mixed with coconut oil or almond oil) and it has seriously improved my acne. It's made my face super soft and my skin looks better than it ever has in my life. This stuff is AMAZING. I highly recommend.
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
Wayne, NJ
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin