BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I'v...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you j...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aerial G.
Florence, AL
Love this product! A little goes a long way. I watched Amy Macedo on YouTube talk about how applying this on her nose at night drastically reduced her blackheads & BOY WAS SHE RIGHT. I can't get enough of this product! Highly recommend!
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
This stuff is awesome! I make my homemade facial creams and facial washes with this! You get 2 oz of product for around $7 which doesn't sound like a lot but a little of this goes a long way. I will buy this again!
Monica M.
Houston , TX
The smell isn't wonderful but it does help with minimizing pores and acne . Also use a cotton ball to apply it upon your skin so it won't irritate it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and it is affordable.
Erica Q.
I got my bottle at Wal-Mart for about $8. It located near the vitamins. I got a huge cyst on my chin and no amount of acne med would work. So i herd about tea tree oil for drying up pimples and so on. So i bought this and applied it nightly to my cyst and left it on over night. Its best to use at night because it has a very strong smell. I didn't dilluet the solution but i have tough skin. Then i washed it off in the mornings. After the third night the cyst had shrunk so small as the size of a small whitehead. Then 2 days later it was gone. I mean this cyst was huge the size of a dime and less then 5 days it was gone. Very affordable product and way cheaper then getting a cortizone shot at the dermatologist which chages me $70 just for the shot alone.
Emily D.
I initially purchased this oil after reading about the success others had had with it on piercings. I put it on my new nose piercing religiously, and it healed beautifully! It's now almost four years later, and I've had zero issues. The scent is quite pungent at first (especially when you're literally putting it in your nostril), but it grows on you! I now use it in my homemade deodorant and love it!
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
I use this stuff for everything. It's amazing. I put it on my acne and it shrinks it pretty quickly. I use it on my scalp to moisturize dry scalp, and it makes my hair super soft so it can be used as a hair mask too. I also put it on my eczema to moisturize it. It is also great at fighting fungus so I use it on my infected toenail and it's cleared up dramatically. The only downside is that the smell is a little intense sometimes so I recommend only using it before bed and washing it off in the morning so you don't smell like it all day.
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
I was skeptical at first using tea tree oil for acne, but let me tell you when this stuff did the job I mean IT DID THE JOB !!! I don't have sensitive skin so I don't dilute it, it's recommended to dilute it if you have sensitive skin. I use this after I was my face use my toner I grab a cotton swab and put it on my affected areas at night let my face dry and moisturize and it dries my acne right on out. Idk where it's been all my life but now it's a huge staple in my routine. Can't live without it and I don't mind the smell at all smells fresh to me.
Tommie J.
I absolutely love this tea tree oil! It's great for drying up acne and is antibacterial. It can definitely be too strong for your skin so you may want to dilute. But I LIVE by this when I have pimples. I take a cotton swab and pour some tea tree oil on it and dab it on a pimple and it's gone within a day or so! I also use it on my new nose piercing to prevent infections and it works beautifully for that as well.
Dakota T.
I use this with my argan oil serum to help with my breakouts. I have oily and acne prone skin, and after applying both at night I wake up with 80% of my acne gone. I had previously purchased a walgreens 1oz bottle for $10, but I found this 2oz at walmart for less than $10. I also add this to my hot oil treatments to help with my dandruff in the winter. It works great!
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
This company is known for the quality of the products and the affordable price which I love I use tea tree oil and everything to treat my irritated allergic scalp. I have a soap sensitivity so I can't use many shampoos but I had a few drops of tea tree oil in it and in my conditioner and it relieves all symptoms and I also put it in my skin care for when I break out or put it orally on the skin for rash it's also great I love it
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin