BY SPRING VALLEY #3 in Tea Tree Oil

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem break...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or ...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care rout...7 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
This stuff is awesome! I make my homemade facial creams and facial washes with this! You get 2 oz of product for around $7 which doesn't sound like a lot but a little of this goes a long way. I will buy this again!
Kelly R.
Wyoming, MN
I love Tea Tree oil and this brand is very competitive with pricing and the quality is top notch! Tea Tree oil is great for troubled skin, and it helps to manage sebum levels, soothes acne and irritation too. ⚠☡ Tea Tree Oil is super concentrated and needs to be used with a carrier oil☡⚠ Carrier oils help by diluting the stronger more potent essential oil and aids in the skins absorption of the stronger oil, this way the maximum benefit of the oils are achieved. Tea Tree oil and other stronger essential oils can be dangerous and may cause extreme irritation and other unpleasant side effects! Always read more about the essential oil your using and know what you are putting on your skin and body⚠☡
Littie G.
Canton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really dislike this. The strong smell gives me headaches and irritates my skin and burns. Highly don't recommend this product for people with somewhat sensitive skin.
MONIQUE R.
Ormond beach, FL
This 2 oz bottle goes a long way. I use a small medicine dropper to add it to my skin creme for my face and body. I prefer to but my creme in a bottle, add 20 drops of Spring Valley Tea Tree Oil and shake. The creme I use is in a 16 oz bottle. I shake it before each application thus dispersing the product thoroughly. This oil works wonders on my skin. It keeps it soft, free of bumps, blemishes and skin tags. This oil also is great to add to your bath. If you have athletes foot or toe nail fungus this oil will zap that as well. Great product. I think the price is a little high, thus I removed 1 star.
Amanda L.
Hudson, FL
I love using the tea tree oil on my brush while brushing my hair. It's a great way to keep away lice, especially if you work in a public forum where they can be easily transferred.
Madhuri P.
This is my new holy grail product. I have acne and I realized when I use this it just makes my acne go away instantly or within 1-3 days you see a huge difference. I try to use it atleast twice a day. It does have a very heavy scent, but I really like it. It doesn't leave your skin to oily but definitely helps keep it moisturized while it get rid of the acne. The bottle is about $8, but it will last you a very long time. You only need a 1-4 drops for your whole face. It is really good for spot treatment as well.
Angie D.
This is my favorite versatile product that I use daily. I mainly use it diluted as an acne mark spot treatment. I put it on only at night because of the strong smell and it dramatically reduces and eventually rids my face of dark marks. I also use it to help eliminate keloids from piercings. But theres so much more that it can be used for, a simple google search will tell you all of the wonderful things it can be used for.
Madison C.
Sammamish , WA
When I got my nose and belly button pierced I was super scared I was going to get a keloid because my skin is so sensitive. To help fight that I bought this product and used it after cleaning my piercings and needless to say it worked wonders! I now use it for scars and in my shampoo because honestly, tea tree oil can work for anything
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
So i was getting scabs on my scalp and no matter what product i use or didn't use nothing got rid off them. I put this in my shampoo and conditioner and the scabs went away, i have to continue using this though because once i stop the scabs come back. Although it does have a strong smell i love it. I have notice my hair has begun to get thicker and longer, i am assuming its a result of using this oil. I have also started using this oil on my face for my terrible breakouts and blackheads and it works wonders.
Emily D.
Marshfield, WI
I initially purchased this oil after reading about the success others had had with it on piercings. I put it on my new nose piercing religiously, and it healed beautifully! It's now almost four years later, and I've had zero issues. The scent is quite pungent at first (especially when you're literally putting it in your nostril), but it grows on you! I now use it in my homemade deodorant and love it!
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
Wayne, NJ
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin