BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you jus...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Tommie J.
Tommie J.
I absolutely love this tea tree oil! It's great for drying up acne and is antibacterial. It can definitely be too strong for your skin so you may want to dilute. But I LIVE by this when I have pimples. I take a cotton swab and pour some tea tree oil on it and dab it on a pimple and it's gone within a day or so! I also use it on my new nose piercing to prevent infections and it works beautifully for that as well.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
I was skeptical at first using tea tree oil for acne, but let me tell you when this stuff did the job I mean IT DID THE JOB !!! I don't have sensitive skin so I don't dilute it, it's recommended to dilute it if you have sensitive skin. I use this after I was my face use my toner I grab a cotton swab and put it on my affected areas at night let my face dry and moisturize and it dries my acne right on out. Idk where it's been all my life but now it's a huge staple in my routine. Can't live without it and I don't mind the smell at all smells fresh to me.
Dakota T.
Dakota T.
I use this with my argan oil serum to help with my breakouts. I have oily and acne prone skin, and after applying both at night I wake up with 80% of my acne gone. I had previously purchased a walgreens 1oz bottle for $10, but I found this 2oz at walmart for less than $10. I also add this to my hot oil treatments to help with my dandruff in the winter. It works great!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This company is known for the quality of the products and the affordable price which I love I use tea tree oil and everything to treat my irritated allergic scalp. I have a soap sensitivity so I can't use many shampoos but I had a few drops of tea tree oil in it and in my conditioner and it relieves all symptoms and I also put it in my skin care for when I break out or put it orally on the skin for rash it's also great I love it
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I used to have really bad acne, and after I incorporated this to my daily routine, my face has cleared up. I used to use buy tea tree oil from the Body Shop, but this is such a cheap alternative for the same results. I just use a Q-tip and dab it onto acne and then put all the other stuff on. The smell is pretty strong, but you honestly get used to it.
Joanne C.
Joanne C.
LEE, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
Very potent high quality oil. Love the smell and it's way way better than other brands that I have used. Extremely effective in treating skin ailments and also for using in my cleaning sprays. I am very satisfied with this oil!
Judy K.
Judy K.
This works so great for my skin! My skin has cleared up because of this product and I love that! I would always use harsh chemicals on my face just to treat my acne. I've been trying to go more natural with my products. I definitely recommend this!! It does take awhile for like cystic acne (which I have) but be patient with it!
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Tea tree oil is great for breakouts! Your little friend won't like it , but you will! I recommend dipping a cotton bud and using it like a spot treatment before your moisturizer. I've been through two already!
Rheagan D.
Rheagan D.
Deltona, FL
There is so much hy or about tea tree oil but it has done nothing for me. I was hoping it would help with my acne but it didn't . This could just be that it just didn't work for my skin type. Not everything works for everybody but I would recommend trying a sample before buying the whole this
Raisa D.
Raisa D.
spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
tea tree oil is a life saver, it's great for battling dandruff and itchiness not to mention lice, my mom use to spray this diluted in my hair in elementary and i was the only longed haired girl in my class lice free, I use this till this day since it has alot of benefits for the hair and skin.
Katlyn p.
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin