BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I'v...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you j...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erika M.
Mcdonough, GA
Great for so many things. A must have for healthcare uses. Meet all expectations. It's a great price and not too expensive. Very effective.
Kayla B.
Piedmont, SC
I use this for almost everything. pimples, bug bites, boils, antiseptic. also put a little on my furry kids to repel fleas.
Amber G.
Middleburg, FL
Love Spring Valley Tea Tree Oil.I use it in my shampoo for my severe dry scalp and it is wonderful.I bought it at walmart.
Ana E.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is awesome! I use it as a spot treatment at night and my face is clear the next night.
Elizabeth A.
Great product. For hair and nails. Make your skin glow. I take a capsule twice a day...
Genny E.
san diego
A great all around oil to kill Bacteria on your skin. It helps with bug bites and to calm the itchiness that comes after the bud bite. It's great for dandruff as well, Add a couple of drops to the shampoo your going to use to wash your hair and it will help remove dandruff and soothe your skin of the itchiness from the causes of dandruff. I would totally recommend this for a skin aid relief. It's a little drying but just add lotion after or in your hair add conditioner afterwards. It's great for acne as well like a spot treatment. This tea tree oil is amazing. You can find it at your local Walmart for $7.
Sophia O.
Casa grande, AZ
I love this tea tree oil! There's so many purposes for it! If you have a breakout you can put this in it over night and it's gone! If you have skin tags soak a bandaid and place it over it for a day and it'll twist off so easily!! This is definitely a more affordable oil if you plan on using it for multiple things! Smell is strong tho!
Jennifer W.
Las Vegas, NV
I used to have really bad acne, and after I incorporated this to my daily routine, my face has cleared up. I used to use buy tea tree oil from the Body Shop, but this is such a cheap alternative for the same results. I just use a Q-tip and dab it onto acne and then put all the other stuff on. The smell is pretty strong, but you honestly get used to it.
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
The smell is so strong it fills up my entire house! But other than that it works great and helps keep fleas off my pets as well it was very effective. I recommend it I will buy it again. But plug your nose guys! Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz
Rheagan D.
Deltona, FL
There is so much hy or about tea tree oil but it has done nothing for me. I was hoping it would help with my acne but it didn't . This could just be that it just didn't work for my skin type. Not everything works for everybody but I would recommend trying a sample before buying the whole this
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin