BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I'v...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you j...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Raisa D.
spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
tea tree oil is a life saver, it's great for battling dandruff and itchiness not to mention lice, my mom use to spray this diluted in my hair in elementary and i was the only longed haired girl in my class lice free, I use this till this day since it has alot of benefits for the hair and skin.
Rheagan D.
Deltona, FL
There is so much hy or about tea tree oil but it has done nothing for me. I was hoping it would help with my acne but it didn't . This could just be that it just didn't work for my skin type. Not everything works for everybody but I would recommend trying a sample before buying the whole this
Monique D.
Woodside, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
has a very strong smell that takes getting used to! would not recommend applying it if your going outside. i have used this on bug bites, pimples, minor rashes it helps with redness and inflammation.
Eden T.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've always loved using tea tree oil for anything cancer sores from having braces, and I recently had a horrible tooth ache and this stuff saved me from the worst pain of my entire life, I recommend this to everyone it's literally a life saver!
Ashley E.
Amissville , VA
This stuff is awesome! I make my homemade facial creams and facial washes with this! You get 2 oz of product for around $7 which doesn't sound like a lot but a little of this goes a long way. I will buy this again!
Christina L.
Grand Blanc , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lice is going around my children school and I have spent hundreds of dollars on shampoo and conditioner to keep the lice out of your hair now I buy tea tree oil 1 bottles last a year plus and it save me so much money!!
Danielle W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I've had bad toenail fungus on 2 toenails for a few years now and I've seen a few doctors that can't give me a clear answer and I've been given many prescriptions, they either don't work or my insurance won't pay for the prescription and I can't afford $1,000 a month for an antifungal prescription for 11 months. So I looked up natural treatments and decided to try this and I use it every night on my 2 toenails for over a month now and they are starting to get a lot better! Works so well. I put it on a thick Q-tip and then rub it on my toenail and the skin around it once a day. I'm going to continue to use it for a long time.
Littie G.
Canton, OH
Really dislike this. The strong smell gives me headaches and irritates my skin and burns. Highly don't recommend this product for people with somewhat sensitive skin.
MONIQUE R.
Ormond beach, FL
This 2 oz bottle goes a long way. I use a small medicine dropper to add it to my skin creme for my face and body. I prefer to but my creme in a bottle, add 20 drops of Spring Valley Tea Tree Oil and shake. The creme I use is in a 16 oz bottle. I shake it before each application thus dispersing the product thoroughly. This oil works wonders on my skin. It keeps it soft, free of bumps, blemishes and skin tags. This oil also is great to add to your bath. If you have athletes foot or toe nail fungus this oil will zap that as well. Great product. I think the price is a little high, thus I removed 1 star.
Amanda L.
Hudson, FL
I love using the tea tree oil on my brush while brushing my hair. It's a great way to keep away lice, especially if you work in a public forum where they can be easily transferred.
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin