BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you jus...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Erin P.
Erin P.
Maryville, Tennessee
I don't use this on my own skin because its too harsh...I do add a couple drops into my dog shampoo to repel fleas(plus it makes them smell like Christmas!)
Erika M.
Erika M.
Mcdonough, GA
Great for so many things. A must have for healthcare uses. Meet all expectations. It's a great price and not too expensive. Very effective.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Greenville, SC
I use this for almost everything. pimples, bug bites, boils, antiseptic. also put a little on my furry kids to repel fleas.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Middleburg, FL
Love Spring Valley Tea Tree Oil.I use it in my shampoo for my severe dry scalp and it is wonderful.I bought it at walmart.
Ana E.
Ana E.
Tulsa, OK
This stuff is awesome! I use it as a spot treatment at night and my face is clear the next night.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Great product. For hair and nails. Make your skin glow. I take a capsule twice a day...
Erica Q.
Erica Q.
Wellness Guru Expert
I got my bottle at Wal-Mart for about $8. It located near the vitamins. I got a huge cyst on my chin and no amount of acne med would work. So i herd about tea tree oil for drying up pimples and so on. So i bought this and applied it nightly to my cyst and left it on over night. Its best to use at night because it has a very strong smell. I didn't dilluet the solution but i have tough skin. Then i washed it off in the mornings. After the third night the cyst had shrunk so small as the size of a small whitehead. Then 2 days later it was gone. I mean this cyst was huge the size of a dime and less then 5 days it was gone. Very affordable product and way cheaper then getting a cortizone shot at the dermatologist which chages me $70 just for the shot alone.
Emily D.
Emily D.
I initially purchased this oil after reading about the success others had had with it on piercings. I put it on my new nose piercing religiously, and it healed beautifully! It's now almost four years later, and I've had zero issues. The scent is quite pungent at first (especially when you're literally putting it in your nostril), but it grows on you! I now use it in my homemade deodorant and love it!
Sierra U.
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this stuff for everything. It's amazing. I put it on my acne and it shrinks it pretty quickly. I use it on my scalp to moisturize dry scalp, and it makes my hair super soft so it can be used as a hair mask too. I also put it on my eczema to moisturize it. It is also great at fighting fungus so I use it on my infected toenail and it's cleared up dramatically. The only downside is that the smell is a little intense sometimes so I recommend only using it before bed and washing it off in the morning so you don't smell like it all day.
Genny E.
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
A great all around oil to kill Bacteria on your skin. It helps with bug bites and to calm the itchiness that comes after the bud bite. It's great for dandruff as well, Add a couple of drops to the shampoo your going to use to wash your hair and it will help remove dandruff and soothe your skin of the itchiness from the causes of dandruff. I would totally recommend this for a skin aid relief. It's a little drying but just add lotion after or in your hair add conditioner afterwards. It's great for acne as well like a spot treatment. This tea tree oil is amazing. You can find it at your local Walmart for $7.
Katlyn p.
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin