BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I'v...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you j...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stormie J.
My nose ring gets irritated sometimes and I'll get a bump on it, I've read that this helps, and let me tell you it does!
I notice a difference that night!
I'm sure it works wonders on other things, I just have to try to get around to trying them out!
Alexis W.
I use this just about for everything bug bite , pimple also on my skin keeps new pimple from coming in also drys out the old one an make them go away even though the smell is strong I love to use it so many different ways to use this oil !!
Erika J.
Wellness Guru Expert
This brand of tea tree oil is great. I bought mine at Walmart and it gets the job done. I utilize as a toner and sometimes mix with witch hazel to lessen the scent. This product does dry up acne but makes skin dry as well.
Sunshine R.
Wellness Guru Expert
It's amazing stuff! 3 stars bc it stinks and very strong. I use this on my pug who has extremely dry, itchy skin. It has helped so much!! Just a drop or two in a handful of shape does the trick
Emily H.
Conway, AR
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my go to acne toner! It's really great! It kills the bacteria on my face and keeps my break outs under control. Would 10/10 recommend this before prescription acne medications.
Alicia F.
Delbarton, WV
This has a strong scent but it is great for adding to your skin care routine. It also does wonders for a cough. Just add a few drops to a steaming bath and it clears up congestion.
Amanda L.
Hudson, FL
I love using the tea tree oil on my brush while brushing my hair. It's a great way to keep away lice, especially if you work in a public forum where they can be easily transferred.
Crystalyn R.
High Bridge, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
This amazing little bottle does wonders for my scalp. Even thought it has a strong scent to it- it's a very good scalp treatment mixed with some coconut oil. Makes my hair grow!!!!
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
What is tea tree oil not good for? I use it on blemishes, bug bites, in hair masks, in face masks, on my piercings... It's useful for anything related to skin pretty much.
Sinead M.
Bayside, NY
Tea tree oil is a great oil for multiple purposes. I use it a lot during the summer for big repellant. It's a healthy alternative and is very effective. GREAT PRODUCT.
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin