How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Union, NJ - il y a 5 ans

7 answers

You can for sure mix it with coconut oil
il y a 4 ans
You can add it to your shampoo. For instance the small amount of shampoo your going to use add a couple of drops to it and them wash your hair. You can leave it in your hair for 5 min then wash it off. It will make your scalp feel super fresh and your hair a little dry but, well washed. Just use conditioner after.
il y a 4 ans
I use a few drops in my conditioner, which is a coconut oil based conditioner and let me tell you! The results are wonderful
il y a 4 ans
You can add a few drops to your conditioner.
il y a 5 ans
I have never used tea tree oil in my hair it can be kind of drying. I do use it on my skin, it's great for breakouts
il y a 5 ans
There are many ways to incorporate tea tree oil into your hair care routine. Tea tree oil is best used when applied directly to the scalp. It helps your scalp stay cleaner which helps with dandruff and promotes hair growth. You can put a few drops of the oil into a spray bottle with water. Just shake and spray onto scalp. You can also mix a few drops in with your shampoo or conditioner while its in your hand before lathering. I personally just put a couple of drops in my hand and massage into my scalp after I have shampooed and conditioned. I have noticed a tremendous difference in my dry scalp.
il y a 5 ans
I heard you can add a few drops into your shampoo