BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I'v...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you j...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kelly R.
Wyoming, MN
I love Tea Tree oil and this brand is very competitive with pricing and the quality is top notch! Tea Tree oil is great for troubled skin, and it helps to manage sebum levels, soothes acne and irritation too. ⚠☡ Tea Tree Oil is super concentrated and needs to be used with a carrier oil☡⚠ Carrier oils help by diluting the stronger more potent essential oil and aids in the skins absorption of the stronger oil, this way the maximum benefit of the oils are achieved. Tea Tree oil and other stronger essential oils can be dangerous and may cause extreme irritation and other unpleasant side effects! Always read more about the essential oil your using and know what you are putting on your skin and body⚠☡
Amista B.
New Lexington, OH
Ok so the smell is awful and VERY strong but the product works well. I made my own acne stick by mixing melted coconut oil with 5 drops tea tree oil together then pouring into a lip balm tube and allowing to cool / set up. I stuck it in the fridge after that and use it when needed.

I have applied it undiluted directly to acne but didn't really see results and the smell is so horrid it bothers me nonstop if I do this.
Brittany P.
Waddington, NY
Spring valley is a great brand for tea tree oil. I use it after I get out of the shower before I moisturize. I don't have severe acne but it helps control it a bit. I started getting bumps on my shoulders during this summer and applied a bit of tea tree oil. They since have gone away. Make sure you moisturize after and always test the product on your skin before applying it all over !
Tiffany F.
Spring Valley has always been a trusted product and i heard wonderful rhings about the benefits of Tea Tree Oil. This is 100% pure and not a mix. It is a miracle worker. Tea tree oil helps control acne, dandruff, and relaxation when a few drops are put into a bath.
For the face it should be dilluted with water or witch hazel or your favorite moisturizer.
Madison C.
Sammamish , WA
When I got my nose and belly button pierced I was super scared I was going to get a keloid because my skin is so sensitive. To help fight that I bought this product and used it after cleaning my piercings and needless to say it worked wonders! I now use it for scars and in my shampoo because honestly, tea tree oil can work for anything
Katlyn p.
I just began using this after hearing it helps clear up acne! I was skeptical as I have found nothing that works for my acne however I noticed the next morning after applying a few drops all over my face that my acne looked smaller and my face also looked brighter!!! I'm looking forward to continue to use it to see more results!
Lanay L.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I mix it into my diy face scrub (along with sugar, active charcoal, coconut oil & olive oil) to keep my skin looking fresh. I also put it on after toning (I don't use a carrier oil because my skin is use to it) and it totally clears up my breakouts. Also, fantastic as a scalp treatment!
Starr S.
Gary, IN
I use Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree oil for many things. I use it in my shampoo for dandruff relief as well as to control my acne spots. A little goes a long way. You have to becareful not to put too much on your skin, because it can burn you. I also but a few drops in my bath for relaxation.
Andrea P.
I live by this product. It is good for so many uses it's unbelievable. It's heals breakouts quicker than anything else I've tried and it's all natural. I love to use it after waxing to soothe the skin. This can even heal skin infections as contagious as staph when used correctly.
Aimee D.
Love love love love this stuff. I use it on my face every single night (mixed with coconut oil or almond oil) and it has seriously improved my acne. It's made my face super soft and my skin looks better than it ever has in my life. This stuff is AMAZING. I highly recommend.
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin