HealthHerbal SupplementsTea Tree OilSpring Valley
Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association

What’s the the best way to use this product?
Did anyone ever use this for psoriasis?
Who else uses this regularly?
Start your review of Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz!
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
I bought this to help my feet. I got a small tub half way filled with warm to hot water and sprinkled some of this in it and let my feet soak up to 15 minutes. This really helped my feet and I would rebuy this product and use it again and again. Yes I would recommend!
Lanay L.
Tucson, AZ
I absolutely LOVE this stuff! I mix it into my diy face scrub (along with sugar, active charcoal, coconut oil & olive oil) to keep my skin looking fresh. I also put it on after toning (I don't use a carrier oil because my skin is use to it) and it totally clears up my breakouts. Also, fantastic as a scalp treatment!
Jordan G.
Carson City, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
exquisite flavor unbeatable presentation very good price and quality very good I recommend them
Diana K.
Los Angeles
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I absolutely love tea tree oil. It is a great disinfectant and healing agent. I love the menthol smell and the way it feels on my skin. Great sent
Jennifer M.
Jasper, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a really good product I like to use yes tree oil for my feet , and to help keep mosquitoes away and other bugs
Donna H.
Maryville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz great stuff. I help with hair lose I combine this with coconut oil and olive oil, vitamin e and put 3 drops of tea tree oil in each hair mask I make. You feel it tingling all over your scalp opening clogged hair follicle’s. I leave it on 20 to 30 minutes and wash your hair normally. Opens hair follicle and help dandruff. This is definitely a keeper.
Kayla M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Tea tree oil in general is a must have in my medicine cabinet. Whether I need to help prevent infection to minor scraps, or help bring relief to an irritated scalp due to my dreadlocks this product has proven effective again and again
Carolyn C.
Clarkston, WA
I use this in my shampoo and conditioner, mix in a spray bottle with water, and mix it with other essential oils to rub on my skin. It is affordable and works very well. I’m very satisfied with this product.
Heather D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This tea tree oil has been a game changer. It has so many great uses. We've used it to combat acne, for stubborn allergic rashes, and as a mosquito repellant. It's super affordable and works great.
Tambi I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz uploaded by Tambi I.
I love using Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil for so many things from using it on cuts to ear aches to putting it on feet and also to getting out splinters! My kids love the smell of it too!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Melissa F.
North Bergen, NJ
il y a 4 ans
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin
Genny E. il y a 4 ans
It's great for your skin. It helps kill bacteria and help heal your skin as well great for bug bites and it's amazing for acne as well. I would totally recommend it. It's a little drying but lotion would do the trick.