BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I'v...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you j...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?6 Answers
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
I love tea tree oil this stuff has so many wonderful uses. I bought this at Walmart very effective I use it on toenail fungus and on my face mixed with coconut oil a little pricey but worth it. I’d highly recommend this product. Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz
Carrie S.
Staunton
Although the smell is not the most enchanting, this product helped me battle some serious dry scalp & dandruff. It has become unbearable. With the recommendation from a friend, I added 10 drops to my current shampoo and I’m not itching anymore!!
Nimarta K.
I use this tea tree oil as a mix-in oil with my Aveeno cream at night! It works to even out my skin tone and get rid of some of my scarring! I can also use it in my hair before I wash it out to make it less frizzy. It sometimes is very very strong on your face so be careful!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this product! A little goes a long way. I watched Amy Macedo on YouTube talk about how applying this on her nose at night drastically reduced her blackheads & BOY WAS SHE RIGHT. I can't get enough of this product! Highly recommend!
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell isn't wonderful but it does help with minimizing pores and acne . Also use a cotton ball to apply it upon your skin so it won't irritate it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone and it is affordable.
Kelly R.
Wyoming, MN
I love Tea Tree oil and this brand is very competitive with pricing and the quality is top notch! Tea Tree oil is great for troubled skin, and it helps to manage sebum levels, soothes acne and irritation too. ⚠☡ Tea Tree Oil is super concentrated and needs to be used with a carrier oil☡⚠ Carrier oils help by diluting the stronger more potent essential oil and aids in the skins absorption of the stronger oil, this way the maximum benefit of the oils are achieved. Tea Tree oil and other stronger essential oils can be dangerous and may cause extreme irritation and other unpleasant side effects! Always read more about the essential oil your using and know what you are putting on your skin and body⚠☡
Genny E.
San Diego , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A great all around oil to kill Bacteria on your skin. It helps with bug bites and to calm the itchiness that comes after the bud bite. It's great for dandruff as well, Add a couple of drops to the shampoo your going to use to wash your hair and it will help remove dandruff and soothe your skin of the itchiness from the causes of dandruff. I would totally recommend this for a skin aid relief. It's a little drying but just add lotion after or in your hair add conditioner afterwards. It's great for acne as well like a spot treatment. This tea tree oil is amazing. You can find it at your local Walmart for $7.
Erica Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I got my bottle at Wal-Mart for about $8. It located near the vitamins. I got a huge cyst on my chin and no amount of acne med would work. So i herd about tea tree oil for drying up pimples and so on. So i bought this and applied it nightly to my cyst and left it on over night. Its best to use at night because it has a very strong smell. I didn't dilluet the solution but i have tough skin. Then i washed it off in the mornings. After the third night the cyst had shrunk so small as the size of a small whitehead. Then 2 days later it was gone. I mean this cyst was huge the size of a dime and less then 5 days it was gone. Very affordable product and way cheaper then getting a cortizone shot at the dermatologist which chages me $70 just for the shot alone.
Sierra U.
Omaha, NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this stuff for everything. It's amazing. I put it on my acne and it shrinks it pretty quickly. I use it on my scalp to moisturize dry scalp, and it makes my hair super soft so it can be used as a hair mask too. I also put it on my eczema to moisturize it. It is also great at fighting fungus so I use it on my infected toenail and it's cleared up dramatically. The only downside is that the smell is a little intense sometimes so I recommend only using it before bed and washing it off in the morning so you don't smell like it all day.
Jackie C.
chula vista, ca
I was skeptical at first using tea tree oil for acne, but let me tell you when this stuff did the job I mean IT DID THE JOB !!! I don't have sensitive skin so I don't dilute it, it's recommended to dilute it if you have sensitive skin. I use this after I was my face use my toner I grab a cotton swab and put it on my affected areas at night let my face dry and moisturize and it dries my acne right on out. Idk where it's been all my life but now it's a huge staple in my routine. Can't live without it and I don't mind the smell at all smells fresh to me.
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
North bergen
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin