BY SPRING VALLEY #3 in Tea Tree Oil

Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil: The Australian Standards Require That The Oil of Melaleuca Alternifolia Must Be Composed of Less Than 15% Cineole and Over 30% Terpinen-4-Ol. Our Superior Grade of Tea Tree Oil Is Meticulous Analyzed to Ensure That If It Exceeds These Level of Oil Quality Standards Decreed By The Australian Government. Our Tea Tree Oil Is Composed of Less Than 5% Cineole and Over 35% Terpinen-4-Ol. Which Qualifies For Pharmaceutical Grade As Established By The Australian Tea Tree Oil Industry Association see more...

• Bought this the other day to help with some problem break...3 Answers
  • Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or ...11 Answers
  • How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care rout...7 Answers
Buy on CVS
Stephanie V.
I love this stuff!! I always purchase this specific brand from my local Walmart & it’s about $8 very inexpensive & very effective & strong so if you have never use it I would say mix it with another carrier oil but I use it alone because I’m use to it & I use if for everything, my hair, skin, etc, anytime I’m getting acne I put a little on it & the bump leave, I use it for everything honestly love this stuff & any brand works just make sure it’s a 100% tea tree oil
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
I love using this because this helps combat my pimples. It’s not really easy to use though because it doesn’t come with a dropper. I bought this on Amazon for around 10 dollars so I think it should’ve came with a dropper because there wasn’t even much oil in the bottle. But other than that l, this works great and I recommend using this. I have sensitive skin and I recommend that if you’re going to apply this all over your face, make sure you dilute it with any carrier oil, I use rose hip seed oil. I don’t have specific measurements for what the ratio should be but it doesn’t matter that much. But if you have like only a couple of pimples and want to get rid of them, you don’t need to dilute it. Just take a q tip and dip it into the tea tree oil and dot it on where the pimple is. I hope that helps!
Kayden L.
Glenpool , OK
This oil pretty much saved my life. After fighting acne for three months I put this on my face and it improved my face so much. It is easy to use and has a really strong smell but it works so far. I got it at my local Walmart for 5$ and it was worth it. I have had it for about 5 months and use it every night and still have half a bottle.
Kimberly W.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use it to on my horse! It stops flys & insects, heals his wounds, good for his feet, rain rot (skin disorder) & more! To buy all of the products separately would cost a fortune, well over $100. I paid about $5 for one bottle that did it all! I've already recommended it to all of my friends.
Tessa C.
Martha, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this at my local Walmart for my nose piercing. A keloid to be more specific. Within a day or so it’s gone. All natural and easy on skin. Not the best smell by what do you expect for something all natural!?
Cierra C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love tea tree oil it’s has so many great benefits for they Body it helps clear breaks out also great for using in the bath for relaxing. Tea tree oil really helps open your pores so that they can breath
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love tea tree oil this stuff has so many wonderful uses. I bought this at Walmart very effective I use it on toenail fungus and on my face mixed with coconut oil a little pricey but worth it. I’d highly recommend this product. Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz
Lori L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use so much tea tree oil and have tried many brands, but I love Spring Valley tea tree oil. It works perfect for me. Is convenient to purchase at Walmart and is so cheap for a 4oz bottle. I have bought this so many times I don’t even look at how much it costs. I need it, I buy it, I achieve great results with it. Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz
Nimarta K.
I use this tea tree oil as a mix-in oil with my Aveeno cream at night! It works to even out my skin tone and get rid of some of my scarring! I can also use it in my hair before I wash it out to make it less frizzy. It sometimes is very very strong on your face so be careful!
Charissa D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Teatree is my y go-to solution when I have acne or dandruff. A little goes a long way! Just a drop or two in your shampoo or with a qtip, but directly on pimple, and it is gone!
Katlyn p.
Does anyone dilute this if used on your face for acne or do you just use it right how it comes out of the bottle?
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
How can I incorporate tea tree oil into my hair care routine?
Maura M.
Hellam, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this the other day to help with some problem breakouts I've been having. What other great things have you used tea tree oil for?
Melissa F.
Wayne, NJ
Spring Valley Pharmaceutical Grade Tea Tree Oil 2 fl oz how good is this product and what will it do to my skin