Spring Valley Omega 3 Fish Oil Twin Pack uploaded by Rachel G.Spring Valley Omega 3 Fish Oil Twin Pack uploaded by Marquita S.

BY SPRING VALLEY #31 in Fish Oil

Spring Valley Omega 3 Fish Oil Twin Pack: 1000mg per Softgel 100 Softgels per container 99.99% purified fish oil Contains Omega 3 Fatty Acids Helps maintain heart and vascular health Gluten-free Dairy-free Lactose-free No artificial color or flavor Laboratory- tested to release nutrient in 15 minutes see more...

• Do these leave a nasty fish smell or aftertaste?3 Answers
Marquita S.
Richmond
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take this pill twice a day. Spring Valley Omega 3 Fish Oil is a great lubricant for arthritic knees. It doesn't have a fishy taste or smell. Taking this supplement, met my expectations  because it kept my knees from hurting. I would purchase the Fish oil pills again. You can purchase them at Walmart. I recommend this supplement to others if you having problems with your joints.
Rachel G.
Jefferson
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take one of these before bed. I don't eat a lot of fish so I don't get a lot of omega-3 vitamins that my body needs. This promotes better health, healthy hair and nails. I don't have to deal with the taste while I'm sleeping. Spring Valley Omega 3 Fish Oil Twin Pack
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
I love these. Easy to swallow and affordable. I used to take very expensive ones that I believe worked better but cost too much with my current situation. These are a close second at a fraction of the cost. No nasty fishy after taste either!
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like these ones for the fact that you don’t taste it, even burping. If you’ve ever had fish oil before, then you know how important it is to not be able to taste it. This works too for weight loss!
Juliana D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is amazing i drink them everyday and it helps out a lot. Its not something you take once and you can feel the difference it has to be consistent. This brand is a good brand they are more natural than others without the after taste.
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
I buy these for my son who was just diagnosed with Nash. He has a fatty liver, with high cholesterol, and high triglycerides, and these work great for that! He said they have no aftertaste.
Josie S.
Omaha, NE
My mom takes these every morning and swears by them. She is wanting to help her heart, and she is sure that these fish oil pills are doing the job!
Xylina B.
Use it love it and yea.... i don't mind taking these cause they do seem to help with my memory a lot but the smell of them is not my fav
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
I don't like these at all...they give me horrible fish burps for 4-6 hours after and it's not worth it
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
My husband got this recommended by a doctor, he said they work well and don't have any aftertaste
Jeanette M.
Do these leave a nasty fish smell or aftertaste?