BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Omega 3 Fish Oil Twin Pack: 1000mg per Softgel 100 Softgels per container 99.99% purified fish oil Contains Omega 3 Fatty Acids Helps maintain heart and vascular health Gluten-free Dairy-free Lactose-free No artificial color or flavor Laboratory- tested to release nutrient in 15 minutes see more...

• Do these leave a nasty fish smell or aftertaste?3 Answers
Staci M.
Salinas, CA
I buy these for my son who was just diagnosed with Nash. He has a fatty liver, with high cholesterol, and high triglycerides, and these work great for that! He said they have no aftertaste.
Amber J.
Edmonds, WA
I don't like these at all...they give me horrible fish burps for 4-6 hours after and it's not worth it
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I like these ones for the fact that you don’t taste it, even burping. If you’ve ever had fish oil before, then you know how important it is to not be able to taste it. This works too for weight loss!
Juliana D.
This is amazing i drink them everyday and it helps out a lot. Its not something you take once and you can feel the difference it has to be consistent. This brand is a good brand they are more natural than others without the after taste.
Josie S.
Omaha, NE
My mom takes these every morning and swears by them. She is wanting to help her heart, and she is sure that these fish oil pills are doing the job!
Xylina B.
Use it love it and yea.... i don't mind taking these cause they do seem to help with my memory a lot but the smell of them is not my fav
Vivian R.
Lancaster , CA
My husband got this recommended by a doctor, he said they work well and don't have any aftertaste
Gemma B.
london
I take this everyday it has great health benefits for your body it helps my heart and keeps my blood pressure down it also helps your eyes that's brilliant and well worth investing in i think
Jeanette M.
Do these leave a nasty fish smell or aftertaste?