Spring Valley® Omega-3 Fish Oil

The Best Omega-3 Supplement Has High Levels of EPA and DHA
Spring Valley Omega-3 from Fish Oil, a daily supplement with natural lemon flavor, provides a range of benefits for your health. Depending on your needs, just one softgel per day can help to support general wellness and heart health.*

The active ingredients are long-chain fatty acids EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid). These fatty acids are important nutrients that your body cannot naturally make on its own. In addition, numerous studies have found that about 95% of Americans do not consume enough Omega-3 fatty acids in their diet. Spring Valley 520mg Omega-3 Softgels include a combination of 285mg of EPA and 215mg of DHA.

The Importance of an Omega-3 Dietary Supplement
It is important to have all the facts and nothing beats having a talk with a physician to decide which daily vitamin supplements are best for you. Chances are your doctor will be delighted that you are proactive about your wellness, and an Omega-3 dietary supplement is an excellent way to support heart health. Add these Omega-3 fish oil softgels to your lineup of daily vitamins and supplements to round out your daily dosages.

Omega-3s can be found in foods like oil-rich fish and seafood, as well as fortified foods and supplements. Omega-3 experts typically recommend at least two servings per week of fatty fish such as salmon or tuna. Those two weekly meals provide enough EPA and DHA to maintain your Omega-3 balance. However, many consumers may live in areas where fresh quality catch are not available year-round, or simply do not have a taste for seafood. On average, the typical American diet contains less than 100mg of EPA and DHA per day, which is well below the amount recommended by key global health organizations. Supplements and daily vitamins are a great way to ensure you're getting the nutrients your body needs.

Why Spring Valley Omega-3?
A quality supplement starts with high quality ingredients. The quality of Spring Valley Fish Oil is certified by leading industry groups.

We only source fish from Friend of the Sea certified sustainable fisheries.
Our Omega-3 Fish Oils meet and exceed rigorous standards for purity and quality set forth by the Global Organization for EPA and DHA (GOED), the European Commission, and the Norwegian Food Safety Authority
Our Omega-3 softgels received the highest possible rating (5 stars) from IFOS, or the International Fish Oil Standard, which is a third-party testing and certification program for quality.
We also minimize oxidation throughout the manufacturing process to ensure catch-to-capsule freshness, and reduce the likelihood of undesirable aftertaste. Spring Valley Omega-3 from Fish Oil Softgels are also enhanced with natural lemon flavoring to further reduce the occurrence of unpleasant aftertaste. Spring Valley's Enteric Coated Omega-3 fish oil supplements also aid in reducing fish burps.

Spring Valley Omega-3 from Fish Oil Softgels and other daily vitamins can be purchased at Walmart, online or in-store. Spring Valley EPA/DHA supplements are available in two other softgel varieties: 1040mg omega-3 Proactive Health and 2080mg omega-3 Maximum Care.

Premium Omega-3 from Fish Oil softgels that provide recommended levels of EPA and DHA, key nutrients shown to support health.*
Supplement your daily Omega-3 intake to promote general wellness and heart health*
Enteric coating to reduce fish burps
Each Omega-3 Fish Oil Softgel contains 520mg Omega-3 for general wellness and heart health*
International Fish Oil Standards 5-Star rating for purity, potency, and freshness
Made with highly purified fish oil
Take with your daily vitamins to easily add Omega-3 to your regimen
Made with fish oil sourced from Friend of the Sea Certified Sustainable Fisheries
Also available in Proactive Health 1040mg Omega-3 and Maximum Care 2080mg Omega-3
Search for Spring Valleys entire line of supplements and daily vitamins!
Indications:
Health Concern: Heart Health

Active Ingredients: Omega-3 Fatty Acids

Active Ingredient Name: Omega-3 Fatty Acids

en que puede ayudarme  el omega 3 para mi salud?
en que puede ayudarme  el omega 3 para mi salud?
Do these leave a nasty fish smell or aftertaste?
Start your review of Spring Valley® Omega-3 Fish Oil!
How would you rate this product?
Katherine H.
Omaha, NE
Spring Valley® Omega-3 Fish Oil uploaded by Katherine H.
Purchased at: Target
Starting taking this to help with my dry eyes and noticed an improvement after a few weeks. I have also seen a difference in the texture of my skin.
Sahi A.
Orlando, FL
Spring Valley® Omega-3 Fish Oil uploaded by Sahi A.
Purchased at: Walmart
It is crucial you have the complete balanced environment within for the outer look...:)
Josie S.
Omaha, NE
My mom takes these every morning and swears by them. She is wanting to help her heart, and she is sure that these fish oil pills are doing the job!
Savannah S.
Take these nightly. I don’t get the upset stomach/burps like other do. I can’t really tell a difference in what this does for me, but I keep taking it anyways. This brand is the most affordable in my opinion.
Asia S.
Jamaica, NY
Fish oil, is really great for your heart as well I take 1 a day. I’m very big on staying healthy and also it’s really good for your hair and body. Spring Valley® Omega-3 Fish Oil
Tylar I.
Jenks, OK
Fish oil has helped lower my husbands cholesterol within a healthy range. He prefers these over other fish oil vitamins because they do not leave you with a bad taste in your mouth. We would recommend these to others!
Anthony W.
East Alton, IL
Spring Valley® Omega-3 Fish Oil uploaded by Anthony W.
I love these! A con is that they are so big, but they are rather easily able to be swallowed. They are kinda pricy at $13. But if you can get them, get them. They’re really good! Overall would highly recommend to people!
Sarah S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Good if you’re on a budget and need these mood sustaining pills! Would repurchase and do recommend!
Gloria R.
Orlando, FL
I like this type of omega 3 because it does not give you rashes with an unpleasant fish flavor in relation to other brands, it is quite economical in any wallmart store you can get it. It is excellent because in addition to being pleasant to eat, it provides many benefits to the body ; Being one of the most important to keep cholesterol levels stable. Spring Valley® Omega-3 Fish Oil
Angel H.
Rogersville, TN
I’ve been using this for about three months and they work great. I have noticed that I still have red bumps on my arms but no as much.