BY SPRING VALLEY #1 in Fenugreek

Spring Valley Natural Whole Herb 610mg Fenugreek Capsules, 100ct: Herbal supplement Fenugreek has been used around the world as a spice, food and herbal tonic No gluten, no yeast, no wheat, no milk or milk derivatives, no lactose, no sugar, no preservatives, no soy, no artificial color, no artificial flavor, no sodium (less than 5 mg per serving) see more...

haley s.
VISALIA, CA
I love these I use these pills to produce more breast milk they work awesome for me but some women say that it decrease there supply but for me it helps so I think everyones different
Megan Q.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
So far so good. I take fenugreek to help aid in breastfeeding ( I know that this herb actually decreases some women’s milk supply and that it helps others) I love the price for the amount of fenugreek that you get as well as the milligrams. Will definitely continue to purchase.
Brittany N.
Brandon
My pediatrician recommended that I give these a try when my milk supply with my daughter decreased.  It didn't take long until I saw a very noticeable increase in my supply! I even had enough to pump and store after feeding her! The only reason I don't give this 5 stars is because I did smell like maple syrup--which I didn't necessary love, but overall, these will get the job done for you if you need a boost in your breast milk production.
Ashley F.
Douglasville, GA
I was worried about my milk supply dropping when my pediatrician recommended to try these. I was very skeptical but decided to give it a try. I am glad I did! These are very inexpensive and I noticed after about 3 days of use my supply had increased significantly! I took two a day as the bottle said to do so and made sure I took them after eating a meal, not sure if that makes a difference, but it worked for me!
Inés P.
Hialeah, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this right before I gave birth to my son and I forgot about it for about 3 weeks.... then I started taking it every morning with my prenatal vitamins and I could see a huge improvement in my supply, which by the way is bigger if you drink (practically) your weight in water. I had to restock recently and did it without a doubt.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My sons pediatrician advised me to take these when I mentioned around 5 months that I thought my breast milk might be drying up. Along with eating more oatmeal, I took these pills for 1 month and noticed a huge change! I was producing more than I had been and I breast fed him until he was 15 month old!
Gillian S.
🚨 BREASTFEEDING MOMMYS 🚨
This pill is amazing I recommend you give it a try ! It has been found that fenugreek can increase a nursing mother's milk supply within 24 to 72 hours after first taking the herb , Very helpful for low milk production !
Adriana C.
henderson
I love this , helps me produce double the milk i was before in a 3 day use of these pills . I breastfeed my baby and was having trouble & someone recommended me thses pills & they work wonders. I take 3 a day . All in the morning
Angel F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was really desperate on increasing my breastmilk supply that i gave these a try after trying a different brand just to see if they will work. Unfortunately for me it didn't. I took 3 of these a day with meals or snacks. Drank a lot of water and still saw no difference on my milk production. I was very sad and disappointed
Lori B.
I tried this for a good long while (at least a month) to increase my supply.  I tried it by itself, I tried it in combination with Brewer's Yeast capsules, and I tried it in combination with Blessed Thistle.  My milk supply faded anyway, it did absolutely nothing to save it.
Kristin V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has this helped your milk supply?
Selena B.
Hesperia, CA
It just helps produce more milk? How do you mommies like it? I really need something my work schedule messed me up i need to produce more 🙁
Jessica M.
Mount Carmel, IL
I just had my second child. Breastfeeding did not go well with my first. The second is a bit easier but my supply just started decreasing now that I'm going back to work. I bought this a week before because I heard it helps with supply. Is this true? How often do I take it? Will it continue to increase my supply if it's taken every day.
Caterine R.
7801 NW 37th Street Doral,
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Cuales son los beneficios ?