Spring Valley Natural Vitamin B12 Tablets

Spring Valley Natural Vitamin B12 Tablets: No gluten No added preservatives No artificial colors No artificial flavors

How much do you have to take and how long before you saw some results?
I am looking to manage my health in a more natural way. I was wondering if this vitamin helps with low energy?
I'm curious about this product. I've heard it's great for boosting energy, naturally. Any testimonies? What have your experience been?
Start your review of Spring Valley Natural Vitamin B12 Tablets!
Alicia B.
Sinton, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tons of issues with regulating my b12 levels. I am always off balance and this really helps my stability. It helps me feel normal and not so sick. It’s like $2 and some change.
Christa D.
Lexington, KY
Spring Valley Natural Vitamin B12 Tablets uploaded by Christa D.
Purchased at: Walmart
My energy had been real low and felt like I need a boost my mom recommend I take these. They were affordable. I take every morning and seems to be helping with enegry and metabolism
rachael T.
Marysville California
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Spring Valley Natural Vitamin B12 Tablets uploaded by rachael T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've had certain health issues my whole life that makes me have to be on antibiotics a lot. These antibiotics deplete my body of so many different things so I'm tired and weak all the time. These B12 Vitamins have helped me to have more energy and helps me to not be so weak all the time. They don't make me gittery or shakey like other Vitamins that give you an energy boost. I just feel more alert. Plus I've lost some weight because I think it cuts my cravings for sweets down. It's a tiny little pill that's very easy to swallow. It doesn't have a funky taste and they are extremely affordable. I recommend this product to anyone that needs an energy boost or needs to be more alert. You can find them at Walmart. That's where I purchased them. Spring Valley Natural Vitamin B12 Tablets
Henry L.
Manchester, NH
I had a bad B12 deficiency, but ever since taking the Spring Valley B12 tablets, my B12 levels are within normal range. Since they work so well, I have no need to try another brand.
courtney L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
1,047 reviews
I am anemic and have always struggled with low iron. With that I've always had no energy and have always felt super tired. These help tremendously! I take them every day and I can actually function. I don't feel sick, I'm not tired all the time, I sleep better at night and I have more energy all around. I can't live without them!
Allison H.
Santa Clarita, CA
This is good B12 I think. I haven’t had any reaction to it so I assume it is only doing good for my body. The brand is very budget friendly and I think this is an essential and important vitamin.
Charmayne J.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This vitamin b12 helps with energy i take it along with iton and vitamin c. I dont have any thoughts on how to improve a vitamin. Its reasonably priced for the amount you get.
Alyssa K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
It's good to get in your vitamin b, especially if you're not getting enough from foods you eat. One weird thing about taking vitamin b is you have some odd dreams. I've heard about it but didn't believe it until I started taking. So be prepared 😂😂
Michele G.
Henderson, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
These help woth energy throughout the day. Gives good amount of stamina and energy reserve to work woth. I recommend
Gema W.
Alburnett, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Spring Valley Natural Vitamin B12 Tablets uploaded by Gema W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Buy these b12s only from Walmart and this brand. It’s affordable! It helps with other supplements I take it! I would recommend to take daily