BY GENERIC #6 in Vitamin B

Spring Valley Natural Vitamin B12 Tablets: No gluten No added preservatives No artificial colors No artificial flavors see more...

• How much do you have to take and how long before you saw ...5 Answers
  • I am looking to manage my health in a more natural way. ...2 Answers
  • I'm curious about this product. I've heard it's great for...4 Answers
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I recently started taking this to manage my health more naturally. I suffer from anxiety and low energy levels. So far I've noticed an increase in energy and my mood starting tonstabilize.
Anastasya V.
Panama City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The ones I have are 2500 mcg but either way they work great and they keep me awake and refreshed all day. I dont have a feeling of fatigue after the medicine has wore off.
Kasey T.
Kunkletown, PA
I had gotten a blood test done my doctor. When he got the results back he said to me "let me guess, you work night shift?". he knew that just by the levels in my blood! He immediately recommended taking b12 every day to help with energy, and to help me stay awake at night. It definitely helps! Some brands will try to give you waaaay to much mg. No need. Spring Valley Natural is perfect.
Sumer R.
jekyll island, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i had to start taking these in high school since had a B12 deficiency. These are the best. You can get them almost anywhere that sells vitamins. They dissolve under your tongue and that's it! Now for me I do not see a increase in energy but i believe that's also because my B12 is always so low even with the vitamins.
Betsy S.
Nashville, TN
I just recently started taking B12 because I heard that they give you an increase in energy and it definitely did. I bought mine at Kroger which a lot of the times they run a special such as buy one get one half off! I definitely recommend to boost energy and help grow hair/nails!
Morgan P.
My doctor recommended taking OTC B12 supplements, and this is what I took. It raised my B12 to an appropriate level and caused no other side effects. I bought my bottle at CVS. Take one tablet per day with a meal unless otherwise indicated by your healthcare provider.
Dawn N.
Candor, NC
I have a b12 deficiency...so I have to take this every day! It really helps me! I have tried all brands and I like this brand the most! I bought mine at Walmart! I would recommend to others...it works great and it's good for you!
Tabby I.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started taking these after a recommendation. I have definitely noticed an increase in my energy levels and my mood levels. They help stabilize my mood swings and help with my nerves also.
Savannah A.
Greenville, NC
I decided to take these supplements because I tend to drink coffee in the mornings and workout and then by mid afternoon, I crash. I've noticed since taking them, a sense of feeling more awake and energized, and I've noticed it's helped (along with diet and exercise) for me to lose weight.
DAWN M.
Spring Valley vitamins don't seem to have a good absorption rate. I've tried several different ones, including the B12, and haven't had good success with any of them. Good price.
Vantrice T.
Troy, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How much do you have to take and how long before you saw some results?
Zulema U.
I'm curious about this product. I've heard it's great for boosting energy, naturally. Any testimonies? What have your experience been?
Vantrice T.
Troy, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am looking to manage my health in a more natural way. I was wondering if this vitamin helps with low energy?