Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets

by Spring Valley

Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets: No gluten No added preservatives No artificial colors No artificial flavors

I recently was in a terrible car crash and fractured my spine. I'm pretty drained most days. Would this supplement boost my energy once it's time to get back to work?
Start your review of Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets!
Claudia M.
Gainesville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: CVS
Estas vitaminas se las compre a mi esposo para soporte del metabolismo ya que brinda energía y te ayuda con el sistema nervioso , te da soporte en cardiovascular y contiene vitaminas B12 I bought these vitamins from my husband to support metabolism as it provides energy and helps with the nervous system, cardiovascular support and contains B12 vitamins.
Vanissa O.
Yuba City, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I fall asleep around 8 every morning and get up at before 12, I've been taking B12 for a few weeks now and I see a huge difference I'm not as tired anymore
Nikki B.
Saint Louis, MO
Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets uploaded by Nikki B.
I have several health conditions which all of them causes fatigue and tiredness. I purchased these for a energy boost. They worked great there was no crash like with coffee and it gave me some much needed energy.
Hailey N.
I take these b12 tablets every couple days helps keep my energy levels up. The tablets aren't to big but they are not coated with anything and they smell and taste awful!
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I have just started using these B12 vitamins at my moms reference and I really like them! I seem to always be tired and they give me nice energy to get myself through the day. I bought them at Walgeeens and will definitely buy them again when I run out.
LaWanda B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like these Vitamin B12. I stay tired constantly due to having sleep apnea and these help tremendously. It takes a few days to get in your system but if you take everyday faithfully they really do work.
Randal M.
Wise, Virginia
I have to take one of these every day because I have very low energy and it really helps me get through the day without feeling drained.
Tabitha L.
Arley
These are my go to when I’m not feeling well!! Or when I just need a boost. Definitely recommend these guys!
Melissa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets uploaded by Melissa M.
Purchased at: CVS
I feel these have been giving me more energy throughout the day. I had a low level of B12 my last bloodwork and hoping it’s gone up for the next testing. Great price, tiny pills that don’t bother to swallow
TIMBER H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets uploaded by TIMBER H.
Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets uploaded by TIMBER H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Walmart purchase. First time . Take one a day to boost your metabolism. Just gives me a little energy, but I like it. Will buy again.