Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets

Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets: No gluten No added preservatives No artificial colors No artificial flavors

I recently was in a terrible car crash and fractured my spine. I'm pretty drained most days. Would this supplement boost my energy once it's time to get back to work?
Start your review of Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets!
2 years agoOklahoma City, OK
I love to take his product when I’m looking for more energy, or If I don’t drink caffeine one morning, I like to supplement this for that. I noticed if I take one or two of these along with my super B complex, I have a lot of energy. I also like to take these on days that I work out to give me more energy to get the workout grind hard and done. The price is decent and they are readily available at most pharmacies and grocery stores.
a year agoOcean springs, MS
Love how affordable this is and I gives me a good dose of B12 to help my metabolism a must for people who are dieting or maintaining their weight. It gives me a boost of energy that us natural and not packed full of calories like energy drinks
3 years agoSaint Louis, MO
Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets uploaded by Nikki B.
I have several health conditions which all of them causes fatigue and tiredness. I purchased these for a energy boost. They worked great there was no crash like with coffee and it gave me some much needed energy.
4 years agoJerseyville, IL
I have just started using these B12 vitamins at my moms reference and I really like them! I seem to always be tired and they give me nice energy to get myself through the day. I bought them at Walgeeens and will definitely buy them again when I run out.
4 years agoPecks Mill, WV
I really like these Vitamin B12. I stay tired constantly due to having sleep apnea and these help tremendously. It takes a few days to get in your system but if you take everyday faithfully they really do work.
3 years ago
I take these b12 tablets every couple days helps keep my energy levels up. The tablets aren't to big but they are not coated with anything and they smell and taste awful!
3 years agoYuba city, CA
I fall asleep around 8 every morning and get up at before 12, I've been taking B12 for a few weeks now and I see a huge difference I'm not as tired anymore
4 years agoWise, Virginia
I have to take one of these every day because I have very low energy and it really helps me get through the day without feeling drained.
6 months ago
Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets uploaded by TIMBER H.
Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets uploaded by TIMBER H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Walmart purchase. First time . Take one a day to boost your metabolism. Just gives me a little energy, but I like it. Will buy again.
3 years agoManvel , TX
This is always a must have great for your body makes u feel better after just a few weeks of taking
RELATED LISTS