Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets uploaded by Nikki B.
2 colors available

BY GENERIC

Spring Valley Natural Timed Release Vitamin B12 Tablets: No gluten No added preservatives No artificial colors No artificial flavors see more...

Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I have just started using these B12 vitamins at my moms reference and I really like them! I seem to always be tired and they give me nice energy to get myself through the day. I bought them at Walgeeens and will definitely buy them again when I run out.
Nikki B.
Nikki B.
Saint Louis, MO
I have several health conditions which all of them causes fatigue and tiredness. I purchased these for a energy boost. They worked great there was no crash like with coffee and it gave me some much needed energy.
LaWanda B.
LaWanda B.
Ottawa , WV
I really like these Vitamin B12. I stay tired constantly due to having sleep apnea and these help tremendously. It takes a few days to get in your system but if you take everyday faithfully they really do work.
Hailey N.
Hailey N.
I take these b12 tablets every couple days helps keep my energy levels up. The tablets aren't to big but they are not coated with anything and they smell and taste awful!
Randal M.
Randal M.
Wise, Virginia
I have to take one of these every day because I have very low energy and it really helps me get through the day without feeling drained.
Ashley V.
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
This is always a must have great for your body makes u feel better after just a few weeks of taking
vanissa o.
vanissa o.
Wellness Guru Expert
I fall asleep around 8 every morning and get up at before 12, I've been taking B12 for a few weeks now and I see a huge difference I'm not as tired anymore
Janelle T.
Janelle T.
Decatur, GA
I recently was in a terrible car crash and fractured my spine. I'm pretty drained most days. Would this supplement boost my energy once it's time to get back to work?