BY GENERIC

Spring Valley Natural Timed-Release Tablets Vitamin B6 Tablets: Timed-release vitamins provide convenient long-term vitamin utilization Slowly releases nutrients to the body over an extended period of time No gluten No added preservatives No artificial colors or flavors see more...

• I was recently diagnosed with two Autoimmune diseases, Fibromyalg...1 Answers
  • Does this really help with your cognitive thinking? 1 Answers
  • Why did they stop selling these?1 Answers
Spring Valley Natural Timed-Release Tablets Vitamin B6 Tablets
  • "When I was trying to lose weight I was taking this supplement and it really helped keep my energy up and it aided with my weight loss." in 1 review
  • "I actually took this for terrible morning sickness that I experienced through my first trimester of pregnancy...worked like a charm!" in 1 review
Angelina d.
Dorchester, SC
These vitamins are inexpensive, which is a plus. They make me feel energetic and helps the digestive and immune system. My doctor also recommended while I was pregnant, if you start to feel nauseous, take vitamin B6. It actually worked!
Randa O.
I take this pill as part of my daily routine. It's cheap and I think it helps with my energy levels. Who can't use a boost in energy? A bottle seems to last forever. Which is a added bonus too.
Courtney V.
I really found this product effective. It gave me a lot of energy and I found it improved my overall immune health. You do need to eat food with it or it will make you nauseous.
Sandy S.
Natural diuretic, aids in weight loss , helps carpal tunnels pain...I have taken this for over 10 years , now all of a sudden you quit making it? "Awesome, dude!" "Awesome, dude!" "Awesome, dude!" "Awesome, dude!" "Awesome, dude!" "Awesome, dude!" "Awesome, dude!"
I use SpringMade vitamins daily. I like them and their price a lot. I haven't used the B6 but only because I use a B Complex vitamin that has multiple B vitamins in it.
Shannon B.
Brentwood, CA
I love this product. When I was trying to lose weight I was taking this supplement and it really helped keep my energy up and it aided with my weight loss.
Chloe L.
New Orleans, LA
I take these to offset the depleting effects of my birth control pill - it seems to give me more energy and helps with birth-control-related bloating.
Stephanie M.
Greenwood, IN
Dinah G.
B6 helps me so much around that time of the month. For you ladies who need pain relief, besides aleve... Try these!
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
Could never really tell that this product had any effect on me. This brand is very affordable though.
Sara S.
Jackson , TN
Does this really help with your cognitive thinking?
Sandy S.
Why did they stop selling these?
Linn H.
I was recently diagnosed with two Autoimmune diseases, Fibromyalgia and Chrons, anybody know of anything special tips or tricks that may help other then all these prescription medications? I need some energy!! I am already trying lavender and peppermint essential oil and vitamin B6 .