Spring Valley Natural Heart & Circulation Potassium Gluconate uploaded by Anastasya V.Spring Valley Natural Heart & Circulation Potassium Gluconate uploaded by Harlow B.

BY SPRING VALLEY

No gluten, no lactose, no preservatives, no artificial color, no artificial flavor Confirmed release Easy to swallow see more...

Tabitha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I make sure to keep this in my house for my bf. I love supplements as I used to work for a doctor and I have seen first hand how much of a difference supplements can make. This has been so helpful with muscle spasms with my bf.
Anastasya V.
Laurel Hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Not totally the same as the picture but I'm sure we are used to that already. Part of becoming who I am means I have to take vitamins on a daily basis and this is one of the many I take and I trust Spring Valley to provide me with quality vitamins.
Alexus N.
Bolivar, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was taking these for my low potassium and magnesium, they can dissolve in water which makes it a lot easier for me. but they can also make you feel weird!
Harlow B.
Mount Dora, FL
I don't like the consistency of bananas so I take potassium supplements for muscle cramping from my autoimmune disease
Madison M.
New Orleans, LA
I love these for leg cramps and Charlie horses. I can only tolerate bananas occasionally so these work out great