HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionSpring Valley
Natural Cranberry 500mg Dietary Supplement

Spring Valley Natural Cranberry 500mg Dietary Supplement

by Spring Valley

Spring Valley Natural Cranberry 500mg Dietary Supplement: No trans fat No preservatives added No lactose Resealable bag

I need these and can't find them any where!!!!! Where can I get them ??
Your experience with these ??
Start your review of Spring Valley Natural Cranberry 500mg Dietary Supplement!
Kristie T.
Norlina, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Spring Valley Natural Cranberry 500mg Dietary Supplement uploaded by Kristie T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been taking cranberry pills for 23 years due to me having a kidney stone disease and I wanted to try the chewables this time. And to my surprise, they taste great, no starchy taste, no bitterness, and they're individually wrapped. I will no longer get the pills because these are way cheaper ($5.34) and it's a 30 day supply. They were purchased at Walmart.
Aanonymous F.
Fulton, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley Natural Cranberry 500mg Dietary Supplement uploaded by Aanonymous F.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are really tasty. I decided to start taking them because I felt I needed the because I was drinking soda which is unlike me. I don’t take them every day but they do prevent UTI’s. I recommend them.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am very prone to UTIs, and have had many as well as a kidney infection. My doctors urged me to take cranberry supplements and/or drink cranberry juice to help prevent any more infections. I don't like taking pills, and though I love cranberry juice, I can only drink so much as it is very sugary to offset the tartness. These chews taste great, and are much better to take daily compared to a pill or juice. It's almost like eating a piece of candy, except I know its for my health. I don't think they're overpriced. Since I've been taking these, I haven't had nearly as many UTIs, and those that I did get were much milder (and usually occurred when I didn't drink enough water). I think the decrease is also due to following the advice my doctor gave about drinking more water and such. But I'm definitely satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone that needs help with reducing frequency and severity of Urinary Tract Infections!
Stacey P.
Bought these to help prevent getting a uti but I noticed after taking one I break out in a a itchy rash. I don't know if I'm allergic to the cranberry or the soy that is in it. Hope no one else has a reaction to this.
amber N.
I used to have frequent utis and I take this everyday and haven't had one since!
Allison R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Spring Valley Natural Cranberry 500mg Dietary Supplement uploaded by Allison R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I do really like these and try to take them on a daily basis. I feel like it’s good for your health and a great preventative measure. There is quite a lot of sugar for each chewable but it’s fine for me because I don’t like the bitter taste of cranberry.
Melanie
i take these for down there ladies and honestly everyone should those are just an option
Lori B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love using these to prevent UTIs. Good option for people who don’t like to swallow pills
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 10
1,866 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I recently purchased these to help with urinary tract health. I have tried for a little while now and I think they help. I just think the taste is bad and for a chew you would think they would taste good
Shayla H.
Clinton, NJ
These products were great and tasted so yummy, they are so cute in the package. The package is a cute yellow and green wording and very noticeable. It helped me get rid of some health issues and I enjoyed them! I highly recommend 🙌🏻