Spring Valley Natural 1000mg L-Lysine Tablets uploaded by Torie P.Spring Valley Natural 1000mg L-Lysine Tablets uploaded by Chris S.

BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Natural 1000mg L-Lysine Tablets: No gluten, no yeast, no wheat, no milk or milk derivatives, no lactose, no sugar, no preservatives, no soy, no artificial color, no artificial flavor, no sodium (less than 5 mg per serving) see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Kaitey V.
Rocklin, CA
Cold season is approaching! Unfortunately for me, I get coldsores instead of getting sick. Yuck! I take about 5000mg per day (as advised by a doctor) when I can feel a coldsore forming and almost always it goes away before a blister is formed! I am so thankful!
Kathie W.
Ozark, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I get horrible fever blister in which L-Lysine is recommended to prevent breakouts. Well, this Spring Valley brand is the one I've had the best results with. 100% recommend this brand.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff is golden. I bought this at Walmart and I've bought it many times. I spent my whole life suffering and struggling with cold sores, for no real reason other than I've gotten them since I was a child. I found out at age 22 that they will help prevent cold sores!! And it works!! You need this if you have a problem with cold sores.
Karly W.
Herriman , UT
Lysine is a wonderful product for anyone who wants to boost their immune system. You can get lysine at a very reasonable price. It is very effective in being an immunity booster, along with healing mouth sores such as canker sores ect.
Chris S.
New Castle
I have very poor immune health and my doctor recommend lysin to me,the pills are really big and can be hard to swallow but since I take them (about 3 years) I see a big change
Kayla W.
Take this on a daily basis to keep cold sores away. It works amazing!! I love this brand and the price that you pay is cheap compared to how many pills you get. As soon as I start to feel a tingle I take 2 of these then take 1 every hour or 2 after. I also take olive leaf extract with this for a powerful immune system boost. No one likes a cold sore and this works so good! Especially if you're not good at controlling your diet. The pills are kinda big but nothing cutting them in half can't solve.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favored brand of supplements. I buy the Lysine and keep it on hand so it's available at the first sign of a cold sore. If I take it as directed immediately upon noticing one beginning to form, it rarely ever fully forms, and if it does, it only lasts a day or two and never gets to that point where it's huge and super painful. It's also good for skin and nails support in general.
Kelsey S.
Clinton, TN
My husband started using these for cold sores and every time he feels like he may be getting one he takes one and has never had one since! He swears by these!
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It helps my hair and skin. You need to take it everyday though!!! It's natural, so you can't just take it 1 day and take 2 weeks break...
theresa r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take these everyday they work for me ther for skin and tissue health essential amino acid that supports immune,skin,and lip health