Spring Valley Natural 100 Softgels 500 mg Ea. Wild Harvested Acai Dietary Supplement 100 ct

BY SPRING VALLEY #83 in Vitamins & Supplements

No Gluten, No Yeast, No Wheat, No Milk Or Milk Derivatives, No Lactose, No Sugar, No Preservatives, No Soy, No Artificial Color, No Artificial Flavor, No Sodium (Less Than 5 Mg Per Serving). Spring Valley Acai Provides Powerful Natural Antioxidants. Antioxidants Help Protect Against Free Radicals That Can Affect Cells Including Those of The Heart, Eyes, Skin and Immune System.* *Antioxidants Are One of Our Best Natural Defenses Against Free Radicals and Promote Overall Well-Being.* *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food and Drug Administration. This Product Is Not Intended to Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease. see more...

• What are the benefits of taking these?6 Answers
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Olympia, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I can't lie and say I take these every day, because if I took all the vitamins I wanted to, I wouldn't have room for breakfast. I do, however, take these from time to time when I remember (I don't need to take these, I just feel better about myself when I do) and they work well. This is a good brand, and the pills are easy to swallow, for anyone who has problems swallowing them like I do. Can't say I have noticed full benefits of the antioxidant, but I also don't take regularly, so its probably me.
Karolina C.
Karolina C.
I don't take these vitamins on a daily but try my hardest. They're buy one get one free at jewel from time to time and how do u say not to that. I buy many others not just these I interchange different kinds, like melatonin and this. They're good vitamins for a good price.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Corp Christi, TX
I have not tried this particular supplement, but I do use this brand of vitamins. They work very well. They are not bad on price compared to other vitamins, and you can find them at just about any grocery store!
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
This always makes you feel invigorated from the onside out. I love the ultimate benefits of this supplement.
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
I have not tried this vitamin but I have tried the brand and I love it I buy all my vitamins from this brand
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Ham Lake, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I haven't used this specific supplement but I recommend this brand . it has always worked well for me .
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Use this every day. Along with my other vitamins. Gives me energy for my busy schedule
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
I took Acai and a few other supplements to do a digestive cleanse for a week. It helped so much and helped me lose five pounds.
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love all spring valley vitamins.. I take acai to help with my immune system and it also helps with high blood pressure, cholesterol and weight
Jackilyn P.
Jackilyn P.
Love Spring Valley products. I use their Biotin also and I absolutely love my results.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Wichita Falls, TX
What are the benefits of taking these?