Spring Valley Multi-Enzyme Probiotic uploaded by hollie e.Spring Valley Multi-Enzyme Probiotic uploaded by hollie e.Spring Valley Multi-Enzyme Probiotic uploaded by hollie e.

BY SPRING VALLEY #21 in Probiotics

Spring Valley Multi-Enzyme Probiotic Formula: Probiotic formula Supports digestive health Dietary supplement see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shellby M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband takes these they help his gut health, keep him more regular and since starting these he has lost 10 lbs that was mainly all bloating and waste in his gut. They also help the immune system too
Brianna C.
I take probiotics daily but this has to be the most disgusting one I’ve had yet. I’m a huge fan of this brand but they should have put a coating on these capsules because they’re extremely hard to swallow. I will say that they do work very well and that is why I gave it a good rating
Brittany W.
Richmond, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I bought these because they were cheaper than a lot of probiotics and one of my friends recommended them to me. I have not seen any difference since I started taking them 3 months ago. Looking into a new probiotic. Unfortunately cannot personally recommend these.
Brenna S.
Ferdinand, IN
For my personally, I will never purchase this item again. The tablets are very chalky and stick to my throat. I don't feel a difference in my digestive system. From my experience I can't recommend this product.
Emelie G.
Cut Off, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I would highly recommend this product along with any probiotic to help put and keep the good gut bacteria in our tracts. This product has worked great for me. I would recommend.
Jennifer G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ever since I had surgery in my abdominal area I have not been digesting food properly. This product was referred to me and it was worked much better than other remedies.
Mari P.
I always keep these in the fridge. They don't have a weird taste, the help with bowel movements & work to keep the yeasty beastyies away when I'm on antibiotics.
Kayla H.
Chillicothe, Ohio
I haven't used this specific product, but Spring Valley is a great brand, and also cheap! I've used several products and I've been happy with all of them.
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have no problem swallowing pills even the "horse pills" but these are excruciatingly difficult to swallow. I've almost choked to death because of these!
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've been taking probiotics for about 3 months now and I've noticed less sicknesses and improved digestive health. Wish I would have started sooner.
Rebecca D.
Is it worth taking?
Kim U.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you find that you have improved digestive and immune functions?
Hello I bought this medication and I would like tô know how I should take it, it says 3 a day but all of them at once or one in the morning, one in the afternoon and one at night? Thank you christianne
Lindsay K.
Anyone take this to help with IBS?