Spring Valley Multi-Enzyme Probiotic

by Spring Valley

Spring Valley Multi-Enzyme Probiotic Formula: Probiotic formula Supports digestive health Dietary supplement

How do I purchase it
How do I buy this product
Why is someone showing their eyelashes with mascara?
Start your review of Spring Valley Multi-Enzyme Probiotic!
Keyla  S.
Imperial, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Spring Valley Multi-Enzyme Probiotic uploaded by Keyla  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Spring Valley Multi-Enzyme Probiotic #springvalley #suplement #dietary #multienzyme #health #salud Estos probioticos me ayudaron a mejorar mi digestion, despues de tomarlas senti un cambio y en verdad me impresionaron, las recomiendo para la salud digestiva!
Torrie M.
Jefferson ave
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Gut health is important so i use spring valley brand probiotics. I love how i feel after taking the vitamin.
Tierny R.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They helped my bloated tummy go down and helped me lose weight . Very affordable but boy do they taste soooo horrible!!!!!!!! I do recommend these probiotics tho . They work and help give you energy
Leticia  V.
Newton Center, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley Multi-Enzyme Probiotic uploaded by Leticia  V.
Does the job, but is kind of hard to swallow and tastes bad. Wouldn’t recommend. There’re other good and affordable options easier to swallow. The price is pretty cheap, but not really worth since didn’t attend my expectations.
Maria R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is an impressive probiotic. By adding this to my diet and vitamin regimen my colon and stomach have thanked me many times over. The price is affordable and it worked better for me than other brands I have used. I was satisfied with my results.
Anika B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Okay I love staying healthy by taking care of my inside as well as my outside. I caught this probiotic on sale. Spring Valley is a name familiar to me from vitamins and supplements I have seen and/or used in the past. I tried really hard to enjoy this product but decidedly it just isn’t for me and my body doesn’t seem to like it. First of all, you must take three at a time of these giant gritty capsules. It was hard to choke them down. Once I did take them I felt nauseous that I hoped would gradually pass as I continued use. It didn’t work. Sometimes supplements that work for others may not work for you. That is the story here. They made me feel sick to my stomach. I still believe probiotics are great especially after a run of antibiotic treatment.Okay I love staying healthy by taking care of my inside as well as my outside. I caught this probiotic on sale. Spring Valley is a name familiar to me from vitamins and supplements I have seen and/or used in the past. I tried really hard to enjoy this product but decidedly it just isn’t for me and my body doesn’t seem to like it. First of all, you must take three at a time of these giant gritty capsules. It was hard to choke them down. Once I did take them I felt nauseous that I hoped would gradually pass as I continued use. It didn’t work. Sometimes supplements that work for others may not work for you. That is the story here. They made me feel sick to my stomach. I still believe probiotics are great especially after a run of antibiotic treatment.
christina H.
Vanceboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Spring Valley Multi-Enzyme Probiotic uploaded by christina H.
i take them womens probiotic from this company they didnt have it in the search bar but ive noticed a big diffrence in my vaginal and digestive health since i started takeing them keeps everything in balance will keep buying
Lacee L.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Spring Valley Multi-Enzyme Probiotic uploaded by Lacee L.
I really like these probiotics a lot. They are probably the best probiotics I've ever used and I bought them at one fourth the cost of many others I've tried. I got these at walmart for around ten dollars. Overall I am very satisfied with these and my gut feels a lot healthier.
Christy D.
Tunkhannock, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
I was recommended this by my dentist after a root canal to help ward off c diff from my medication and it worked wonderfully. The only downside is it is slightly chalky and bitter if you dont get it down right away so it will an aftertaste. It seriously improved my gut health and I didn't get a sour stomach as much as I normally do. Remember to keep them in the fridge!
LaShunda  H.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5

Spring Valley Multi-Enzyme Probiotic This product works pretty well with maintaining or starting a healthy lifestyle from the inside out. I use probiotics every chance I get. This product I purchased at my local Wal-Mart for a good price compared to the other brands.

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karen L.