Spring Valley Milk Thistle Dietary Supplement Capsules, 175mg, 90 count (Pack of 2)

BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Milk Thistle Dietary Supplement Capsules: Herbal supplement No gluten, no yeast, no wheat, no milk or milk derivatives, no lactose, no sugar, no preservatives, no soy, no artificial color or flavor, no sodium (<5mg per serving) see more...

Review (1)
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
I take this daily because it aids in proper liver function and helps to eliminate toxins from you body. I can really tell a difference when I don't take it. With having a history of related health issues I find it beneficial and I am maintaining healthy enzyme levels.