SPRING VALLEY® Melatonin Tablets
  • SPRING VALLEY® Melatonin Tablets Spring Valley Timed Release Melatonin Slee...
  • SPRING VALLEY® Melatonin Tablets Spring Valley Melatonin 1mg Dietary Supple...
  • SPRING VALLEY® Melatonin Tablets Spring Valley Melatonin 3 mg
  • SPRING VALLEY® Melatonin Tablets Spring Valley Melatonin Tablets, 5mg, 120 ...
  • SPRING VALLEY® Melatonin Tablets Spring Valley Melatonin
  • SPRING VALLEY® Melatonin Tablets Spring Valley Night-Time Melatonin Natural...

BY SPRING VALLEY #9 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Rest soundly at night with the help of Spring Valley Melatonin Tablets. They have a special time-release formula that allows you to fall asleep more easily so you can wake up refreshed the next morning. Melatonin is a naturally occurring compound that is produced by the body to help you rest. These tablets are free of addictive ingredients. They don't contain any gluten, sugar, lactose and artificial colors or flavors. These melatonin supplements are recommended for adults and are ideal to take before or at bedtime.
Spring Valley understands living a healthy, balanced lifestyle is the key to being your best self. With an affordable range of products inspired by nature, Spring Valley supports you and your family's health and holistic wellbeing.

Spring Valley 5 mg Melatonin, 120-Count:

Promotes sleep
Melatonin 5 mg tablets helps to establish normal sleep patterns
All-natural melatonin supplement created from what your body already produces
Time-release formula
Non-addictive ingredients
Free of gluten, artificial colors and flavors, sugar and lactose
Adults take one tablet just prior to or at bedtime
120-count bottle
Indications:
Health Concern: Sleep Support

Warning Text: Caution: If You Are Under Medical Supervision, Or Are Taking Tranquilizers Or Sedatives, Seek The Advice of Your Physician Prior to Using Melatonin. Do Not Use Melatonin If You Have An Auto-Immune Condition, Depressive Or Endocrine Disorder, Or Are Pregnant Or Lactating. Do Not Take Melatonin While Operating A Motor Vehicle Or Machinery. Not to Be Taken By Individuals Under The Age of 16. Keep Out of Reach of Children. Keep In A Cool, Dry Place, Tightly Closed. For Your Protection, Do Not Use If Imprinted Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing.

Ingredients: Melatonin. Other: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Magnesium Stearate. No Gluten. No Added Preservatives. No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors.

Directions:
Dosage: Suggested Use: Adults, take one tablet just prior to or at bedtime.

Instructions: WARNING: Take at bedtime only. Melatonin can induce drowsiness and sleep. Pregnant or nursing women, individuals taking sedatives or other medications(s), or persons who have a health condition should consult their doctor before using this product. Do not use alcohol, drive a vehicle or operate machinery while taking this product. Do not use prior to surgery. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR YOUR PROTECTION, DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.

SPRING VALLEY® Melatonin Tablets

Start your review of SPRING VALLEY® Melatonin Tablets!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Chelsea M.
Springfield, OR
This melatonin is a life saver for me! I was worried at first, i didn’t know if 1mg would actually do anything, but I take one tablet and am asleep within 30 minutes. I think it’s the perfect amount for someone small who doesn’t want to still be tired in the morning!
Susan M.
Clanton, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I started taking one 5 mg melatonin tablet when I lay down at night, and in about 30 minutes to an hour I feel sleepy. I was having trouble going to sleep and my sleep schedule was off and making me irritable. When I wake up I don't feel groggy at all and actually feel rested. I tried taking otc sleeping pills but they made me so sleepy in the morning. I definitely recommend Spring Valley Melatonin if you need a little help going to sleep at night. The 5 mg tablets work well for me and they also have 3 mg tablets.
Jessica A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'd suffered from awful insomnia for a very long time until I began taking this every other night. It puts me out within 20 to 30 minutes and I get at least four hours of sleep, sometimes more. Four hours is ALOT compared to usually having gotten less to none at all. I do want to go up in dosage a bit very soon to see if it will help me sleep even longer. My second favorite thing about this product so far is it doesn't cause me to feel groggy nor drowsy the next day. Another big plus!
Linda W.
WINSTON SALEM, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think I'm in love! I bought this because I needed something to help me sleep. I only average 6 hours a night and since I've been taking it I get about 9 hours. I'll continue to buy!
Justine H.
St Augustine, FL
I was told about melatonin when I started chemo.
During chemo I developed insomnia and wasn't sleeping well.
My nurse suggested melatonin and it worked!! No complaints.
Briana B.
Columbia, KY
Best help with sleep you can find and healthy. However, does cause weird dreams that seem realistic. I only take about two and I knock out solid till 6 each morning. Doesn’t leave you feeling too drowsy the next day. However I only use when I need it. Not every night.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been trying these to help with getting to sleep and staying asleep. They have worked well for me. Besides being natural they don't leave me with that foggy not quite all the way awake feeling I get when I take other sleep aids. I will be getting the 5mg next time but for someone trying them for the first time I would start with the 1mg and adjust accordingly. If you take ANY medications please check first with your doctor or pharmacist because even vitamins can interact with other medicatons.
Amber J.
Saint johns, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am in love with this melatonin supplement. Typically I cannot take sleep aides because they make me feel even worse after waking up. With melatonin its something that already occurs naturally in your body. These allow me to actually fall asleep and to stay asleep. I don't wake up groggy or foggy. I love that these are small round pills that actually work quite quickly well at least for me. I'm now able to truly get a good nights rest.
Jennifer P.
Richmond
Purchased at: Walmart
I went through a period of time when I had significant insomnia. Nothing worked, and multiple people told me to try melatonin. I tried it, and all I got were migraines. They didn’t help me fall or stay asleep, they just made me even unhappier and made it even harder to sleep. I know they’ve worked for other friends of mine in the past though, so I think they’re worth a try
Priscilla D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This melatonin pills have help me a lot! I was unable to sleep for 24 hours straight and after taking this pills for only 1 month, I was able to recover my sleep cycle and I no longer need them. This is the best thing that could happen because they don't make you drowsy and they are not narcotics. It's a hormone that will regulate your sleep cycle. It's a win win. They are also very affordable.
Keisha T.
Milo, IA
Elizabeth B.
Boise , ID
I've heard this gives you weird dreams. Is that true?
Jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Have you had any results from using this product? If so, what?
Amber W.