SPRING VALLEY® Melatonin Tablets

Rest soundly at night with the help of Spring Valley Melatonin Tablets. They have a special time-release formula that allows you to fall asleep more easily so you can wake up refreshed the next morning. Melatonin is a naturally occurring compound that is produced by the body to help you rest. These tablets are free of addictive ingredients. They don't contain any gluten, sugar, lactose and artificial colors or flavors. These melatonin supplements are recommended for adults and are ideal to take before or at bedtime.
Spring Valley understands living a healthy, balanced lifestyle is the key to being your best self. With an affordable range of products inspired by nature, Spring Valley supports you and your family's health and holistic wellbeing.

Spring Valley 5 mg Melatonin, 120-Count:

Promotes sleep
Melatonin 5 mg tablets helps to establish normal sleep patterns
All-natural melatonin supplement created from what your body already produces
Time-release formula
Non-addictive ingredients
Free of gluten, artificial colors and flavors, sugar and lactose
Adults take one tablet just prior to or at bedtime
120-count bottle
Indications:
Health Concern: Sleep Support

Warning Text: Caution: If You Are Under Medical Supervision, Or Are Taking Tranquilizers Or Sedatives, Seek The Advice of Your Physician Prior to Using Melatonin. Do Not Use Melatonin If You Have An Auto-Immune Condition, Depressive Or Endocrine Disorder, Or Are Pregnant Or Lactating. Do Not Take Melatonin While Operating A Motor Vehicle Or Machinery. Not to Be Taken By Individuals Under The Age of 16. Keep Out of Reach of Children. Keep In A Cool, Dry Place, Tightly Closed. For Your Protection, Do Not Use If Imprinted Seal Under Cap Is Broken Or Missing.

Ingredients: Melatonin. Other: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Magnesium Stearate. No Gluten. No Added Preservatives. No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors.

Directions:
Dosage: Suggested Use: Adults, take one tablet just prior to or at bedtime.

Instructions: WARNING: Take at bedtime only. Melatonin can induce drowsiness and sleep. Pregnant or nursing women, individuals taking sedatives or other medications(s), or persons who have a health condition should consult their doctor before using this product. Do not use alcohol, drive a vehicle or operate machinery while taking this product. Do not use prior to surgery. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FOR YOUR PROTECTION, DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.

Does anybody know of any sleep aids that work better than melatonin? I’ve been taking it semi-regularly to sleep and it’s just not working as well anymore. SPRING VALLEY® Melatonin Tablets
Rad bi narocil 3 skatle tega melatonina
Start your review of SPRING VALLEY® Melatonin Tablets!
Rosangela S.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
it helps me on insomnia days, i realize that when i take it i have a quieter night and i can sleep better, i wake up the next day feeling very well.
Brittany G.
Rock Creek, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I didn’t think that this melatonin worked well at all. It takes good and it dissolves in your mouth instant of have to take it like a pill but it didn’t help me sleep.
Keri P.
Xenia, OH
SPRING VALLEY® Melatonin Tablets uploaded by Keri P.
Love this melatonin!! Take it anytime I’m feeling Anxious and having difficulty getting to sleep!! I also allow my kids to use at times. Great product no next day lag just good night sleep. I’ve tried different brands and these work just as well as any other in tried SPRING VALLEY® Melatonin Tablets hi
Lori A.
Baltimore, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
SPRING VALLEY® Melatonin Tablets uploaded by Lori A.
I started taking melatonin a few months ago. It has made me sleep better at night and I have woken up in the morning feeling very well rested. It has a lot of other benefits besides helping you sleep it actually helps keep me calm during the day. I recommend this product.
Jeremy B.
Sartell, MN
I use this every night at bedtime. It helps me fall asleep naturally quicker and doesn't get you groggy in the morning at all!
Bit M.
Richmond
I used to have terrible insomnia and it would take me forever to fall asleep. I started going to bed & waking up at about the same time every day in addition to taking one 5mg melatonin pill. Haven’t had issues in almost 2 years!
Lovely S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I love these! As I don’t need as much melatonin as others. These aid in helping me when I’ve gone days going to bed when everyone is getting up. I take (1-3) 20 minutes before I’d like to be asleep. They don’t make me stay asleep but help me feel tired like a little jump start. I’d definitely recommend
Sierra R.
Lake Wylie, SC
I currently take melatonin every other night due to sleep insomnia. It works fast, however I still wake up 2 to 3 times at night. I try not to use it everyday because I do not want to fully rely on it. I recommend this brand to those who have never tried melatonin and have trouble sleeping.
Kristen R.
Anderson, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This did not work that well for my family. It did work just not as well as expected. I do recommend that if you're only having a slight bit of trouble sleeping that you try this friend.
Giovi P.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm not sure if it's just that my body has gotten use to melatonin or what, but these only work for me half of the time. If I skip a few days, and then return taking them then they do a wonderful job. It could just be my system but either way, melatonin is still my favorite for sleep! Non addictive! :) SPRING VALLEY® Melatonin Tablets
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
ZVIAD B.
Wilmington, DE
il y a un an
SPRING VALLEY® Melatonin Tablets ? Does it really work?
Damarah A. il y a un an
Yes! But only if you actually try to sleep (: !
Karen W.
Denver, CO
il y a 2 ans
Ciara H. il y a un an
If you have built a tolerance, it may help to not take it for a few days and then start taking it again. Or you could up your dosage. I've had to do that in the past.