Spring Valley Melatonin 1mg Dietary Supplement uploaded by Jeanne K.Spring Valley Melatonin 1mg Dietary Supplement uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY SPRING VALLEY #69 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Spring Valley Melatonin 1mg Dietary Supplement, 120ct: Dietary supplement Melatonin No gluten, yeast, wheat, corn, milk, egg, soy, artificial colors or flavors, added sugar or preservatives, or starch 120 caplets see more...

• Has anyone had bad experiences with this product? I bough...1 Answers
  • Have you had any results from using this product? If so,...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Briana B.
Columbia, KY
Best help with sleep you can find and healthy. However, does cause weird dreams that seem realistic. I only take about two and I knock out solid till 6 each morning. Doesn’t leave you feeling too drowsy the next day. However I only use when I need it. Not every night.
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been trying these to help with getting to sleep and staying asleep. They have worked well for me. Besides being natural they don't leave me with that foggy not quite all the way awake feeling I get when I take other sleep aids. I will be getting the 5mg next time but for someone trying them for the first time I would start with the 1mg and adjust accordingly. If you take ANY medications please check first with your doctor or pharmacist because even vitamins can interact with other medicatons.
Shea S.
Lexington, North Carolina
I bought this bottle of pills to help me sleep since some diet pills I take tend to make it difficult to fall asleep at night...even though the warnings say they make your sleepy...ANYWAY! The melatonin is great. I even got my mom to use them instead of taking the over the counter sleeping pills which I don't feel are all that good for someone. This is a small dose so it might take two pills to get some people to relax enough to go to sleep but it works. So I recommend trying it if you don't like taking over the counter sleeping pills.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are a lifesaver. When I took the 3 mg I woke up really sleepy still, so I switched to the 1 mg- and it's perfect! I fall asleep and stay asleep. I bought at Walmart and are worth the price. I'm so thankful for these!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I used to take melatonin a lot to help me sleep...and it would get me to sleep only to have me wake up at 2 or 3 with the most vivid, awful nightmares! I know some people take it with no problem, but for me it caused more harm then good. I take ZZqyull now and have full nights of rest.
Kendra B.
I have been taking this supplement every day for 2 months! It has done wonders for my nails especially. My nails woukd crack, chip, and break. Now they are a lot healtheir and stronger. My hair has grown quite a bit in this time as well. Would recommend.
Rachael M.
This melatonin is too low of a dose. It does help with sleep pattern and does help you go to sleep just fine it's just not as strong and you seem to wake up at odd times.
Patty T.
Irvine, CA
I bought this since I started kind of losing hair after I moved. I've been taking this for 3 months and I haven't really seen a difference. Maybe its preventing me from losing more hair? I don't know if this is working or not,.
Tiana M.
Westmont, IL
I've heard so much about these, I can honestly say that I have ditched the sleeping pills and don't plan on going back. Sleep has never come so easy and peaceful.
bobbi w.
Atco, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Have taken melatonin for 3 years now only when I can't sleep and it is amazing. Will put me to sleep in 20 mins maybe less. Will always take this vitamin if it's a struggle to sleep.
Jessica C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Have you had any results from using this product? If so, what?
Amber W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone had bad experiences with this product? I bought it without checking reviews first and now people are saying that it made them break out like crazy.