BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Iron 65 Mg Tablets Iron 65mg, equivalent to 325mg Ferrous Sulfate 100 tablets per bottle Supports healthy red blood cell formation Gluten free; no added preservatives, artificial colors or flavors see more...

Samantha K.
Aurora, CO
I lose a lot of blood during that time of the month- so my doctor suggested I start taking iron pills to help supplement that, and I'm so glad I did! I use Spring Valley's iron tablets because they're cheap, easy to find, and work great. A tablet a day helps me feel way better, and not just once a month. While I'm glad I tried it- remember, you probably want to talk to your doctor before adding any kinds of vitamin supplements into your daily routine. Better safe than sorry!
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Was told to take this by the doctor in addition to my prenatals after discovering that my levels were so low I was dangerously close to needing a transfusion. This product saved me a lot of trouble and did wonders for my health.
Ashley W.
Cleveland, TX
Have to take this because of anemia, have used this brand for a long time, and it does work when i feel weak and dizzy