HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsSpring Valley
Highly Concentrated Cranberry Dietary Supplement 60 ct

Spring Valley Highly Concentrated Cranberry Dietary Supplement 60 ct

by Spring Valley

Spring Valley Highly Concentrated Cranberry Dietary 60 ct: Spring Valley Super Strength Cranberry delivers powerful antioxidants and a higher bioactivity than cranberry juice powder. The single dose 500mg cranberry is made from 100% cranberry fruit solids and is equivalent to 25,000 mg of cranberry fruit (50:1 ratio). Only one dose per day provides the natural benefits of the whole cranberry without any solvents, preservatives, sugar, water, flavoring or color.

is true that this vitamins can give you a good taste in your V. ?
Capsule easy to take in ??? How was your experience with these ??
Hi, I am prone to uti and bladder problems. Does this help?
Start your review of Spring Valley Highly Concentrated Cranberry Dietary Supplement 60 ct!
How would you rate this product?
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
I take this everyday and it works great for helping to prevent urinary tract infections (along with lots of water) it’s a great price and value
Alyssa T.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
LIFE SAVER! I suffered from frequent UTIs, as I’m very prone to them (thanks genetics!) and this has been a godsend! My OBGYN suggested I take this to help prevent UTIs and it did the trick! Haven’t had one in a long time and anytime I feel one coming on I just up the dosage for a few days and my immune system takes over and knocks it right out! I can’t live without this now!! I definitely recommend to any women prone to UTIs or looking to keep that area healthy in general! :)
Amy R.
Brewster, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Spring Valley Highly Concentrated Cranberry Dietary Supplement 60 ct uploaded by Amy R.
Purchased at: Costco
I take these once a day and I’ve tried this brand and the brand in the picture I posted. They work the SAME! I have heard great things about the health benefits this gives (especially urinary tract issues) but I can’t say this really helps, I feel the same as I did before taking this to be quite honest. But I’ve been taking a capsule everyday for the passed 6 months and I haven’t had any issues with it at all so I’m just gonna continue :) Take to your DR whether you should take it or not!
Emily R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Affordable and easy to find. These small capsules are great for preventing UTI and irritation. While they won’t cure an infection they do seem to help a lot for just an irritated bladder. I would highly recommend these for anyone looking to improve their urinary tract health.
Melissa B.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 11
1,372 reviews
My favorite! I love taking cranberry vitamins! This brand and product is super affordable! I always pick it up at Walmart! Such great value for a great amount! These pills are easy to swallow and have no taste to it! Works well for me with my urinary tract!
Nora B.
Arlington, VA
Bless these little guys for warding off UTIs. Remember kids, pee before and after sex, but take cranberry supplements just in case too. Literally better safe than sorry because with a UTI boy are you really sorry.
Nikki B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a fantastic product and has many uses. If you feel a UTI coming on grab the bottle immediately and sometimes it can prevent them from starting. They are a great value for how good they work and leave you feeling great. I was definitely satiated.
Daniela B.
I use and recommend, it really works wonderfully. I was looking for something to help me on the urinary part and showed me and to my surprise also contains vitamin C.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
Love this supplement not only as a daily vitamin but to help if you happen to get a urinary tract infection.
Nikki T.
Carriere, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a very good product to get. Is is a natural diet supplement and it is not expensive!!