BY SPRING VALLEY

Gina L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
For most people these days who work in offices from 9-5, it’s hard to get your Vitamin D fix from the sun, sadly. That’s where these come in. I take this daily. This is super affordable and Costco will have coupons for this brand once in a while!
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
These are great. Love the price of them and I feel better after taking them for months. Where I live there is a lack of D3 so it makes me feel good taking these. I love this brand because the quality never fails me at a great price!
Ana L.
Sacramento , CA
What can I say? Vitamins are a part of my daily routine and as far as these go. One a day is great. They're a good size and they're s good strength. I personally love the brand. It doesn't have a smell like others might have.
Sloane S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vitamin d supplements are so necessary if you cant spend long hours in the sun due to work, school, or burning! Low vitamin d is linked to fatigue and is also necessary for calcium absorption!!
Jodi P.
Annapolis, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I typically get shots and have recently added this to my diet I do feel it's working and no it's not comparable to the shots but I am hoping long term it will be beneficial. I purchased this at rite aid and will buy it again!
Chetra A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Took these during my pregnancy and it helped with energy. I like that it's cost effective and they easy to take. I purchased these are my local CVS when it was on sale. I have purchased it again.
Heather H.
Big Spring, TX
My doctor told me to use these for my lack of energy during the winter when I was working nights. They definitely help, and I love the spring valley brand of vitamins.
Madison M.
Inver Grove Heights, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These things are great! I mostly use them for the Immune System benefit but this is still a great product! I have a single bottle with 450 in them which I purchased for $10 at Walmart!
April E.
I take this everyday! It really helps with my hair growth as well as making me feel better because my Vitamin D level is always really low.
Emily C.
Grand Blanc, MI
We use this product for many different things. Hair and nail growth and we also use it to build and keep our immune system strong.
Mary F.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
What is the recommended daily IU?
Leanne L.
Will this benefit my immune system?