Add a Photo

By SPRING VALLEY
Spring Valley Herbal Supplement Odorless Garlic, 200 ct Twinpack: Odorless garlic supplement promotes heart and cardiovascular health and helps maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range. Spring Valley garlic supplement contains the natural goodness of garlic in a convenient-to-use Softgel.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.

After I had my daughter my hormones were all jacked up. I kept get bv and couldn't get it do go away! I done a little research because antibiotics weren't working! I inserted one of these a day and after about 2 weeks or so it was completely gone!! Noticed results after the first day or two! I love these garlic capsules! They don't leave a funky smell or anything and garlic is good for so many things! It's one of the best natural antibiotics and I always like home remedies before prescription meds. This definitely met my expectations ever since this took care of my bv I've been taking it everyday and haven't gotten sick and my allergies haven't been as bad this year! I will always buy this brand, I always buy mine at my local Walmart it's not pricey either which is great.
Beverly R.
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN

Very good for your health .It has so many benefits I wouldn't be able to name them all but with the zeka virus around you want to take in all the garlic you can it's a proven fact that if you eat garlic daily it keep vampire bugs from biting you! I use everyday plus put garlic on my food haven't go bit yet this year and I live on edge of town with four Akers of land lined with trees and raspberry raspberry bushes .
Diana B.
Diana B.

A teacher friend recommended these to keep the cold away. Working as a teacher you are often exposed to germs from the constant interaction with kids. The sign of a cold I start to take these to keep the cold away. No taste and or garlicky taste.
Catherine S.
Catherine S.
Oakfield, NY

Awesome love the fact that it's oder less no burping or body oder smelling like garlic I take one a day when I am feeling well but up to two tablets 2 times a day when felling ill. Better than antibiotics and no yeast infections
Sheilarenee J.
Sheilarenee J.
Bloomfield, CT

Great product and it's even better that they're odorless and easy to swallow. My mother in law pot me in garlic vitamins for my stomach and they have been very helpful. Two for one price is also a great buy!
Judith F.
Judith F.
Auburn, AL

I have been taking these for years, I very seldom get a cold. Theses are great especially since I work in a dialysis clinic. My husband also takes them , he never gets a cold.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Tooele, UT

I started taking these when my midwife suggested I take a garlic supplement, along with eating more garlic. These don't have a taste or smell, and they're very small.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL

I feel Spring Valley offers a pretty good product for the money. Garlic is one of my must-have supplements, especially during flu and cold 'season'.
Kat A.
Kat A.
Richmond, Va

A friend recommended these to me and I love it. I bought it at Walmart and it is very good for your health also this brand has a good reputation.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Asheboro, NC

I take this for my heart and my hair, works very well for both and it also has natural antibiotic properties as an extra bonus too! I love it
Dana A.
Dana A.
San Antonio, TX

Besides heart health as noted on the label, what are garlic supplements good for? I've never heard of them being used as a supplement
Shawnee F.
Shawnee F.

What Is this good for besides your heart
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Enterprise, MS

What are these used for????
Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC

Love this. it has so many benefits and it's better than the taste of eating a clove a day.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.

Besides the obvious, what else is garlic really good for? I've never even herd of it as a vitamin

Join Now