BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Herbal Supplement Odorless Garlic, 200 ct Twinpack: Odorless garlic supplement promotes heart and cardiovascular health and helps maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range. Spring Valley garlic supplement contains the natural goodness of garlic in a convenient-to-use Softgel. see more...

• I've heard of many people taking this at the onset of a cold, but...1 Answers
  • What are these vitamins good for? I know raw garlic helps with al...2 Answers
  • Besides the obvious, what else is garlic really good for? I've ne...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica W.
Chattanooga, TN
im not a garlic person but i do have bad allergies. So i decided to get Garlic pills to stop my cough. I took 2 one day and by the 2nd day my cough was gone the next day. I would recommend this product to anybody that has a coughing problem and doesnt want to go to the doctor
Kayla W.
After I had my daughter my hormones were all jacked up. I kept get bv and couldn't get it do go away! I done a little research because antibiotics weren't working! I inserted one of these a day and after about 2 weeks or so it was completely gone!! Noticed results after the first day or two! I love these garlic capsules! They don't leave a funky smell or anything and garlic is good for so many things! It's one of the best natural antibiotics and I always like home remedies before prescription meds. This definitely met my expectations ever since this took care of my bv I've been taking it everyday and haven't gotten sick and my allergies haven't been as bad this year! I will always buy this brand, I always buy mine at my local Walmart it's not pricey either which is great.
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good for your health .It has so many benefits I wouldn't be able to name them all but with the zeka virus around you want to take in all the garlic you can it's a proven fact that if you eat garlic daily it keep vampire bugs from biting you! I use everyday plus put garlic on my food haven't go bit yet this year and I live on edge of town with four Akers of land lined with trees and raspberry raspberry bushes .
Diana B.
A teacher friend recommended these to keep the cold away. Working as a teacher you are often exposed to germs from the constant interaction with kids. The sign of a cold I start to take these to keep the cold away. No taste and or garlicky taste.
Catherine S.
Oakfield, NY
Awesome love the fact that it's oder less no burping or body oder smelling like garlic I take one a day when I am feeling well but up to two tablets 2 times a day when felling ill. Better than antibiotics and no yeast infections
Judith F.
Auburn, AL
I have been taking these for years, I very seldom get a cold. Theses are great especially since I work in a dialysis clinic. My husband also takes them , he never gets a cold.
Sheilarenee J.
Bloomfield, CT
Great product and it's even better that they're odorless and easy to swallow. My mother in law pot me in garlic vitamins for my stomach and they have been very helpful. Two for one price is also a great buy!
Candace C.
Tooele, UT
I started taking these when my midwife suggested I take a garlic supplement, along with eating more garlic. These don't have a taste or smell, and they're very small.
Jennifer Leigh G C.
Saint Charles, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I feel Spring Valley offers a pretty good product for the money. Garlic is one of my must-have supplements, especially during flu and cold 'season'.
Kat A.
Richmond, Va
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A friend recommended these to me and I love it. I bought it at Walmart and it is very good for your health also this brand has a good reputation.
Shelby R.
Philadelphia, MS
What are these used for????
Shawnee F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What Is this good for besides your heart
Dana A.
San Antonio, TX
Besides heart health as noted on the label, what are garlic supplements good for? I've never heard of them being used as a supplement
Jamilia B.
Douglasville , GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What are these vitamins good for? I know raw garlic helps with almost anything. Do these do the same?
Samantha H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Besides the obvious, what else is garlic really good for? I've never even herd of it as a vitamin