HealthWellnessSpring Valley
Herbal Supplement Odorless Garlic

Spring Valley Herbal Supplement Odorless Garlic

by Spring Valley

Spring Valley Herbal Supplement Odorless Garlic, 200 ct Twinpack: Odorless garlic supplement promotes heart and cardiovascular health and helps maintain cholesterol levels that are already within the normal range. Spring Valley garlic supplement contains the natural goodness of garlic in a convenient-to-use Softgel.

I've heard of many people taking this at the onset of a cold, but I see many are taking it for hair, nails, heart, etc. So do you take it daily? Is the dosage suggestion on the bottle? Does it have an aftertaste?
What are these vitamins good for? I know raw garlic helps with almost anything. Do these do the same?
Besides the obvious, what else is garlic really good for? I've never even herd of it as a vitamin
Start your review of Spring Valley Herbal Supplement Odorless Garlic!
Omeka E.
Ontario, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walmart
I have been taking these pills for my heart health they are also known to help with hair and nails But I originally started taking them for my immune system to boost that they were really good price around $5 for the twin pack I believe is great
Maria B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley Herbal Supplement Odorless Garlic uploaded by Maria B.
Purchased at: Walmart
So far this garlic seems to be okay. It is indeed odorless, even though I like garlic and don't mind the smell. This is really affordable and I hope the ingredients are decent for my health. I try to cook with garlic but I was hoping for an extra kick for my health.
Sheilarenee J.
Bloomfield, CT
Great product and it's even better that they're odorless and easy to swallow. My mother in law pot me in garlic vitamins for my stomach and they have been very helpful. Two for one price is also a great buy!
Catherine S.
Oakfield, NY
Awesome love the fact that it's oder less no burping or body oder smelling like garlic I take one a day when I am feeling well but up to two tablets 2 times a day when felling ill. Better than antibiotics and no yeast infections
Ashley T.
Asheboro, NC
I take this for my heart and my hair, works very well for both and it also has natural antibiotic properties as an extra bonus too! I love it
Judith F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been taking these for years, I very seldom get a cold. Theses are great especially since I work in a dialysis clinic. My husband also takes them , he never gets a cold.
Kayla W.
After I had my daughter my hormones were all jacked up. I kept get bv and couldn't get it do go away! I done a little research because antibiotics weren't working! I inserted one of these a day and after about 2 weeks or so it was completely gone!! Noticed results after the first day or two! I love these garlic capsules! They don't leave a funky smell or anything and garlic is good for so many things! It's one of the best natural antibiotics and I always like home remedies before prescription meds. This definitely met my expectations ever since this took care of my bv I've been taking it everyday and haven't gotten sick and my allergies haven't been as bad this year! I will always buy this brand, I always buy mine at my local Walmart it's not pricey either which is great.
Katura M.
Richmond, VA
A friend recommended these to me and I love it. I bought it at Walmart and it is very good for your health also this brand has a good reputation.
Diana B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A teacher friend recommended these to keep the cold away. Working as a teacher you are often exposed to germs from the constant interaction with kids. The sign of a cold I start to take these to keep the cold away. No taste and or garlicky taste.
Beverly R.
Fairmount, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good for your health .It has so many benefits I wouldn't be able to name them all but with the zeka virus around you want to take in all the garlic you can it's a proven fact that if you eat garlic daily it keep vampire bugs from biting you! I use everyday plus put garlic on my food haven't go bit yet this year and I live on edge of town with four Akers of land lined with trees and raspberry raspberry bushes .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...