Spring Valley Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support

BY SPRING VALLEY #5 in Beauty Supplements

Spring Valley Hair, Skin, & Nails Caplets: No gluten No yeast No wheat No milk or milk derivatives No lactose No sugar No artificial color

Spring Valley  Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support
Spring Valley Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support
Buy on Walmart
Rin F.
Rin F.
I started taking this a little over a month ago and I definitely see a difference. I've always had good skin, hair, and nails, but I have a ton of shedding, so I decided to try this product. Not only does it have biotin for growing strong And healthy hair and skin, it has vitamins A, C, D, E, the essential B vitamins, and other good stuff! It makes me feel good to be taking in all these vitamins. I noticed an immediate improvement with my nails. They are growing long and strong. My nails used to break or flake once they got too long, but this time it hasn't. I was even suspected of having fake acrylic nails! haha! As for the hair and skin, I don't really notice anything different. I already have waist-length hair so maybe that's why it's hard to notice the difference. I take one caplet with every meal, lunch and dinner. So instead of the recommended dosage of 3 caps, I take 2. Maybe that's why I didn't see the difference in my hair and skin. But still, I'm going to continue taking this
Christy W.
Christy W.
This is a miracle supplement! I noticed the difference in my skin and nails within a week. I bought it at Walmart, and read reviews beforehand. I knew it would take longer to see a difference in my hair, but it was MUCH softer, and started thickening in the crown again, which is why i bought it originally. I stopped taking it though, for a while, and the benefits disappeared more quickly than they took to develop, just an FYI
Jade R.
Jade R.
Biotin is very dangerous to take in high amounts because it leads to acne and breakouts!
Bizarre to say that because hair, skin & nails pills intend on doing the opposite... Do your research on the web about biotin - and it's connection to hormonal breakouts & you'll do away with these pills.

Stick to vitamin-E or good old prenatal pills if you're looking for a super pill that will help you with hair, skin and nails.
Meredith B.
Meredith B.
Montgomery, AL
I can see a difference when I use this product regularly. I don't know if it has had an impact on my skin, but I do believe my hair has grown faster and my nails grow like crazy! I usually can not keep my nails long because they break easily. I feel like this vitamin has helped them stay long.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
I've heard great! things about this product and I actually don't know where to start? Lol my sister has really thin hair and she's been taking the Hair,skin and nails pills and he hair has been growing and it's thicker now and her nails are stronger and she says she feels good about herself.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Tennille, GA
This is the best hair growth experience that I have ever had. I discovered this product at a local Dollar General at a low price. I feel more confident know that I can actually see my amazing hair growth. I would recommend this product to any who wants a normal hair growth experience.
Beatriz P.
Beatriz P.
Lexington, SC
I recently started taking this brand of hair, skin and nails and I have seen dramatic change in my hair glossy-mess and length, as well as my nails. I have never been able to grow out my nails, they normally are very fragile and tend to break easy but this has changed me!!! Foreal!!!
Martha A.
Martha A.
Independence, MO
I use these for my brittle nails, and after regular use for at least a month, I have noticed my nails are a lot stronger and grow quicker. My skin has always been good so I don't take them for skin. My hair grows quickly but I haven't noticed it getting thicker. Will purchase again!
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Fort Myers
You really have use product for over a month to see true result. Personally I have found pre-natal vitamins to work the best when caring for hair, skin and nails. Every produce works differently for everyone. I do recommend you give it a chance. Remember good things take time
Rheanna W.
Rheanna W.
This does a great at supplimenting the growth of hair, skin, and nails as well as strengthening nails. I highly recommend this product for its low price and good quality. I was 100% satisfied with this product and i got it at my local walmart & walgreens.
Mercedes D.
Mercedes D.
Arlington, VA
Does it really work for your hair? Is it a good product to invest in?
How do I take this?
Katie S.
Katie S.
Which hair, skin & nails supplement have you used? And did you like the results?
Annie P.
Annie P.
Charles Town, WV
Wellness Guru Expert
Do you think they really work?
Ammie S.
Ammie S.
Aiken, SC
I just started taking these I want to grow my hair long bc on its own my hair barley grows. I was just wondering have any of you ladies noticed any faster or extra hair growth when taking these?