Spring Valley Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support

Spring Valley Hair, Skin, & Nails Caplets: No gluten No yeast No wheat No milk or milk derivatives No lactose No sugar No artificial color

Ohh this looks promising  has anyone tried it that has tried Nature's Beauty gummies too? I wonder which is better.
Are these worth it, do they really help with hair growth ?
Start your review of Spring Valley Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support!
Pavlova C.
Nogales, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Spring Valley  Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support uploaded by Pavlova C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love it. #hair #skin #nails #collagen #biotin #antioxidants #nutrients #healthy #springvalley #vitamins #supplement
Samantha G.
I had some health issues a couple of years ago and my hair thinned out a whole lot. I was doing everything I could with shampoos and treatments but it still wasn't enough. I was getting pretty desperate and my stylist recommended I take some vitamins especially for hair, skin and nails so I chose these. I started seeing a difference in my hair in a couple of weeks. I wasn't concerned about length, just thickness and growth in general. I noticed my nails were looking better and my skin was looking healthier and younger too. They continued working and made a huge difference in the thickness and health of my hair. After my hair got back to normal, I stopped taking them for a couple of months because I thought my daily multivitamin would be all I needed. Then my nails started getting weaker and my hair didn't look as healthy, so I started taking these again.
Traci L.
Springfield, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Spring Valley  Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support uploaded by Traci L.
I’ve been taking these for over 3 years. I’m 57 yrs old & my eyebrows grew back! Highly recommended! Great price & value
Claudia M.
Mesquite, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Spring Valley  Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support uploaded by Claudia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta porque contiene colágeno y muchas vitaminas tales como C ,D ,E ,B-1 , B-2 , B-6 , Ácido folico , B-12 y Biotin , aunque solo tengan un cierto porcentaje me ayuda con el crecimiento del cabello , unas, y con la piel , su precio es accesible para todos 🤗🥰💝!!! I like it because it contains collagen and many vitamins such as C, D, E, B-1, B-2, B-6, Folic acid, B-12 and Biotin, even if they only have a certain percentage it helps me with hair growth , some, and with the skin, its price is accessible to all 🤗🥰💝 !!!
Chelsey C.
Tennille, GA
This is the best hair growth experience that I have ever had. I discovered this product at a local Dollar General at a low price. I feel more confident know that I can actually see my amazing hair growth. I would recommend this product to any who wants a normal hair growth experience.
Suhail S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley  Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support uploaded by Suhail S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Las he usado en 3 oportunidades. Sus resultados son muy buenos. Me gusta que además contiene Vit C que ayuda a construir colageno, aceite de coco, de Argan, 😍😍 eso es un plus. Además las cápsulas son pequeñitas y fáciles de tomar y digerir…
Gloria  B.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
My nails seemed stronger as soon I started taking, my skin is smoother and my hair seems to be growing longer. There is a strong smell but after the first few days you get used to it. I definitely recommend this!
admery R.
sanford, florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started taking this and the keratin ones but I always forgot to take them so I didn't see a difference. Now they're just getting dust in my bathroom things
Mercy  M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Totally love this it's a most have in my house it helps me so much to keep my nails strong my hair healthy and my skin a little clear.
Angie O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These were ok, not my favorite,I did not notice any difference hair/skin &/or nails.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...