Spring Valley Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support

Spring Valley Hair, Skin, & Nails Caplets: No gluten No yeast No wheat No milk or milk derivatives No lactose No sugar No artificial color

Do these actually work?
Does this help for hair growth that was damaged during bleaching?
Does this increase the weight?
Start your review of Spring Valley Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support!
Samantha G.
I had some health issues a couple of years ago and my hair thinned out a whole lot. I was doing everything I could with shampoos and treatments but it still wasn't enough. I was getting pretty desperate and my stylist recommended I take some vitamins especially for hair, skin and nails so I chose these. I started seeing a difference in my hair in a couple of weeks. I wasn't concerned about length, just thickness and growth in general. I noticed my nails were looking better and my skin was looking healthier and younger too. They continued working and made a huge difference in the thickness and health of my hair. After my hair got back to normal, I stopped taking them for a couple of months because I thought my daily multivitamin would be all I needed. Then my nails started getting weaker and my hair didn't look as healthy, so I started taking these again.
Claudia M.
Gainesville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Spring Valley  Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support uploaded by Claudia M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Me gusta porque contiene colágeno y muchas vitaminas tales como C ,D ,E ,B-1 , B-2 , B-6 , Ácido folico , B-12 y Biotin , aunque solo tengan un cierto porcentaje me ayuda con el crecimiento del cabello , unas, y con la piel , su precio es accesible para todos 🤗🥰💝!!! I like it because it contains collagen and many vitamins such as C, D, E, B-1, B-2, B-6, Folic acid, B-12 and Biotin, even if they only have a certain percentage it helps me with hair growth , some, and with the skin, its price is accessible to all 🤗🥰💝 !!!
Chelsey C.
Tennille, GA
This is the best hair growth experience that I have ever had. I discovered this product at a local Dollar General at a low price. I feel more confident know that I can actually see my amazing hair growth. I would recommend this product to any who wants a normal hair growth experience.
Suhail S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley  Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support uploaded by Suhail S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Las he usado en 3 oportunidades. Sus resultados son muy buenos. Me gusta que además contiene Vit C que ayuda a construir colageno, aceite de coco, de Argan, 😍😍 eso es un plus. Además las cápsulas son pequeñitas y fáciles de tomar y digerir…
Stefany B.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Walgreens
My nails seemed stronger as soon I started taking, my skin is smoother and my hair seems to be growing longer. There is a strong smell but after the first few days you get used to it. I definitely recommend this!
admery R.
sanford, florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I started taking this and the keratin ones but I always forgot to take them so I didn't see a difference. Now they're just getting dust in my bathroom things
Mercy  M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Totally love this it's a most have in my house it helps me so much to keep my nails strong my hair healthy and my skin a little clear.
Rosangela S.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
this vitamin is perfect, it helped me with hair loss, it hardened my nails and it also helps me to reduce the appearance of acne, besides it has other wonderful vitamins.
Amber S.
Austin, TX
This stuff is amazing! My hair is incredibly shiny, and my nails are much smoothr and stronger. HOWEVER, everyday, when I take my vitamins, I dread taking this particular capsule because it's incredibly gritty and hard to swallow. With consistency and dedication to taking it daily, it can really work wonders.
Angie O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These were ok, not my favorite,I did not notice any difference hair/skin &/or nails.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Norma G.
Kentwood, MI
il y a un an
Spring Valley Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support ? Does it actually help with hair growth? If so, how long does it take for it work for you to notice?