Spring Valley Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support

BY SPRING VALLEY #6 in Beauty Supplements

Spring Valley Hair, Skin, & Nails Caplets: No gluten No yeast No wheat No milk or milk derivatives No lactose No sugar No artificial color

• I'm considering trying this, there seem to be a lot of good revie...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have this i have to say i haven't really notice anything with my bails but my skin has been looking great hair is ok but my hair is color damages dry an split ends an ad far as my nails after so many years of artificial nails they are a little strange hoping an looking for a change
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite beauty supplement! It really makes my thin hair grow thick and beautiful, and I can really tell my nails are a lot stronger too! It’s really cheap and you get a lot! Highly recommend!
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I switched to these after taking regular biotin for years and seeing absolutely no improvement in my hair growth. I can't say that I have really seen that much of a difference with these either, but I keep buying them in hopes that one day I will have mermaid hair.
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I did end up liking these pills because I could tell it helped my nails a lot, made them stronger and grow really fast. I didn’t see a huge difference with my skin though. And for my hair, I felt like it made it grow faster than it normally does.
Mel B.
Indianapolis , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried many hair vitamins but using this one I saw great hair growth! I realized my hair was becoming more shiny, & thicker ! I will continue to use these until they sell out in stores ! if you have hair growth problems this is your answer !
Jasmine L.
Palmdale
This product worked the first two weeks but after that I didn't feel the Same benefits that it was giving men. So it was both effective and defective, didn't meet my expectations. Searching for a new hair, skin and nails pill/formula.
Josie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used these for maybe 3 weeks. I'm bad about remembering to take stuff but I can say I noticed my skin and nails were beginning to look a lot better. My nails weren't chipping like they normally do. Decent price to give this a chance!
Adrienne S.
I used to take biotin but never saw a difference in anything but my hair. And then I was talking to someone and they said that biotin did nothing for them either; they tried hair skin & nails. I can really tell a difference in my skin when I take them daily - my skin clears up- mostly my arms which are always red. It doesn't do much for my hair - biotin mostly helps with that. Anyone with red / blotchy skin - I would definitely recommend this to.
🍶KayKay🍶 P.
Bridgeport
These vitamins I did take for a few months but the progress was slow.I saw small changes in a few months but it also made me break out alot.I did not think it was worth it in the end.
Sofia T.
Y'all let me to you , my hair grew half an inch in 2 weeks I was like dam , but I had to cut it off cause I had damage from heat prior to the pills but I mean it still grew which means it works ... those pills nasty tho they taste like booty
Mercedes D.
Arlington, VA
Does it really work for your hair? Is it a good product to invest in?
How do I take this?
Rubi L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these the same as the biotin?
Katie S.
Which hair, skin & nails supplement have you used? And did you like the results?
Annie P.
Charles Town, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you think they really work?