Spring Valley Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support

BY SPRING VALLEY #8 in Beauty Supplements

Spring Valley Hair, Skin, & Nails Caplets: No gluten No yeast No wheat No milk or milk derivatives No lactose No sugar No artificial color

• I'm considering trying this, there seem to be a lot of good revie...1 Answers
  • are these vitamins super big? i have a heard time swallowing big...3 Answers
  • I just started taking these I want to grow my hair long bc on its...3 Answers
Spring Valley  Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support
Spring Valley Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support
Buy on Walmart
Sydney J.
Mahnomen
I had a bad experience with eyelash extensions and it ended up with me not having one real eye lash left. I was devastated. My real eyelashes were my everything. I loved putting mascara on for hours. Until I wanted to try something new that ended horrible. I tried everything and did research and this was what did the magic and made me whole again along with an Serum from this same brand! Taken this pill not only gave me back my eyelashes it made my skin more clear and my nails grow the longest they ever been! I would highly recommend this product|brand!
Odalis D.
East Brunswick
I absolutely love these pills, their a far size (3 taken daily). I have used this product for about a month now and I have seen my nails getting longer then ever, and also my hair has started to grow way faster. I’ve was skeptical at first since other brands I never really saw any result. But do recommend(:
Simran K.
Richmond, TX
I love this product. The pills aren't very hard to swallow, and they don't smell nasty either. I haven't tried this for too many days to tell the product effectiveness on myself, but my mom was able to see good effects. The quantity you get for the low price is amazing!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I took these for awhile, they worked pretty well. My only complaint is that they worked incredibly slow. Like I had been taking them a year and while it made my hair grow rather quick. It did not do so great with my nails.
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I switched to these after taking regular biotin for years and seeing absolutely no improvement in my hair growth. I can't say that I have really seen that much of a difference with these either, but I keep buying them in hopes that one day I will have mermaid hair.
Amanda W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product worked really well for me. I recommend taking it at the same time every day for better results. It really made my hair and nails grow so much faster. I don’t think the brand honestly matters as long as it is a vitamin supplement. Overall great product!
Lanie G.
Bloomsburg
I have only been using this for about a month, but I am beginning to see changes in my hair. It feels stronger and it looks shinier. My nails are also breaking less often. I’m not sure if it’s all in my head or not, but so far it seems to be a good product.
Mel B.
Indianapolis, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have tried many hair vitamins but using this one I saw great hair growth! I realized my hair was becoming more shiny, & thicker ! I will continue to use these until they sell out in stores ! if you have hair growth problems this is your answer !
Jasmine L.
Palmdale
This product worked the first two weeks but after that I didn't feel the Same benefits that it was giving men. So it was both effective and defective, didn't meet my expectations. Searching for a new hair, skin and nails pill/formula.
Josie M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used these for maybe 3 weeks. I'm bad about remembering to take stuff but I can say I noticed my skin and nails were beginning to look a lot better. My nails weren't chipping like they normally do. Decent price to give this a chance!
Mercedes D.
Oxon Hill, MD
Does it really work for your hair? Is it a good product to invest in?
How do I take this?
Rubi L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are these the same as the biotin?
Katie S.
Which hair, skin & nails supplement have you used? And did you like the results?
Annie P.
Charles Town, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you think they really work?