HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionSpring Valley

by Spring Valley

The gummies contains vitamin C and E which are powerful antioxidants and help in promoting skin health and collagen formation respectively.They also contain biotin that is required for healthy hair. Made with organic sweeteners and colors, the gummies have a strawberry (& other natural) flavor that ensures you can have your daily intake of vitamins in an easy and tasty way. With Spring Valley Hair, Skin & Nails Adult Gummies, give your body the nutritional support that it needs, and enjoy a healthy life full of vigor.

Dietary supplement for hair, skin and nail health; Made with organic sweeteners and colors with strawberry (& other natural) flavors; Contains vitamin C, E and biotin; Contains 60 pectin-based gummies; Contains no gluten, yeast, wheat, milk, egg, artificial flavors or added preservatives

What are the best Hair, Skin & Nails gummy vitamins? I currently take these, just wondering if there’s a better one
Start your review of Spring Valley Hair, Skin and Nails with 2500 Mcg of Biotin Dietary Supplement, 60 Pectin-Based Gummies!
Marlene Q.
Santa Ana, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Eh estado comiendo estas gomitas por 3 meses y mi cabello esta mas largo y me siento mas llena de emergias
Lisa J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I’ve uses these a few times and did see a big difference in how fast my nails grew, but not so much my hair. I took them for about 4 months before switching brands. I haven’t bought them since.
Ellen E.
Lima, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Spring Valley Hair, Skin and Nails with 2500 Mcg of Biotin Dietary Supplement, 60 Pectin-Based Gummies uploaded by Ellen E.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love that this comes in a gummy n that it does help ur hair skin n nails.since ive been takin biotin my nails have really grown im a repeat user of biotin its not very expensive i would buy again n recommend it 2 others 2 try u will b amazed with results
Audrianna G.
Dinuba, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I definitely noticed a difference in my hair and nails after taking these. My hair looks healthier and my nails look and feel stronger. They do what they claim to do and I'm very happy with this product.
Porsha  W.
Mt Sterling, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I have noticed quite a difference in my nails specifically. I have noticed growth in my hair but it's so dead from bleach that it doesn't change the appearance. My skin has been very broke out recently so I truly don't know if it is helping, but it has for me in the past. I definitely recommend to others though.
Vanessa P.
Florida
nice flavor. easy to take. decent price. easy to take. affordable. not too sweet. basically adult gummies that aren't gross
Jasmine F.
West Covina, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Love these gummies. They taste great & made my hair & nails grow like crazy! My skin was the healthiest it’s ever been!
Susan H.
New Milford, CT
Been taking this daily for several months and it has been helping my hair grow a lot..my nails so so, but I know my medications affect my nails! It is very easy on the stomach and easy to swallow.. and affordable!!!
Robin G.
Fort Smith, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really liked Spring Valley hair skin and nail vitamins. I feel that they were easy to take they didn’t have a bad aftertaste and I feel after taking them for about 6 to 8 weeks my hair seemed shinier and in better condition. Good value awesome.
Claudia D.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I did not see any difference on my skin hair and nails after using these vitamins. I used them for a couple years and realized that after stopping using them I had the same results. Would not recommend to others