Spring Valley : Green Tea Extract Herbal Supplement uploaded by Gabrielle H.

BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley: Green Tea Extract Herbal Supplement, 50 Ct: #1 vitamin brand Standardized extract Antioxidant support 50ct see more...

Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I love this product. I’ve been taking it on and off for 4 years it’s my go to boost my energy and antioxidant support. I love it to help shed Jose pesky pounds. I highly recommend this. You take two capsules with food 2x a day. You’ll notice a difference within 1-2 weeks in weight loss, energy and digestive system. Look at the results I lost 15 pounds in 2 months.
Jes Paolo d.
I use this for energy, my som is almost two and has yet to sleep through the night despite all of my efforts. I drink coffee as well but this just gives me a small boost. Great price and will be a staple for me
liz N.
I love Spring valley products. I use the green tea extract if I don't have time to brew green tea. It's really effective and a great go-to health supplement.
Catie B.
Anniston, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been taking these. They were super cheap. Around $4. They give me an energy boost and help me keep weight off
Priscilla V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love these there really healthy and helps you lose weight!!! I buy these all the time! Even the green tea!
Hayley A.
Do these really help with weightloss?