Spring Valley Folic Acid Dietary Supplement Tablets, 800mcg, 400 count uploaded by Angeles C.Spring Valley Folic Acid Dietary Supplement Tablets, 800mcg, 400 count uploaded by Nicole D.Spring Valley Folic Acid Dietary Supplement Tablets, 800mcg, 400 count uploaded by Diana R.

BY SPRING VALLEY #2 in Folic Acid

Spring Valley Folic Acid Dietary Supplement supports women's reproductive health. Folic acid also supports energy metabolism, heart and nervous system health. see more...

Sara K.
Gettysburg
Love these. Small enough to take so its easy to swallow and doesn't have a taste to them. I use these mostly when i am pregnant because i like to take extra folic acid when i am pregnant. My doctor says its doesn't hurt. I would like to start taking these even before i get pregnant again just so it is in my system.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
These are great. They are a good source to keep up your energy. The pill is tiny, so they’re easy to swallow. Very inexpensive and I got my from target. I take 2 a day.
Nicole D.
Orlando, FL
Este es mi ácido fólico favorito, lo tomo a diario y me cae excelente otros productos me caían pesado en el estomago, con este me va de lo mejor
Amanda B.
These work as good as prescribed ones do. These are cheaper. You get a better value with these. I use these everyday.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
I love these. Easy to take. Easy to swallow. Doesn’t have a taste. I use every day...
Georgia H.
I use folic acid when pregnant and whilst breastfeeding. My body definitely need it. The added bonus is my hair and nails always grow super strong thanks to this.
Tara M.
A good essential nutrient that supports energy metabolism, heart and nervous system health. Makes you feels energetic all day also.
Angeles C.
Doral, FL
It help me for my health , to the grow of my hair, i usuallly take one before i eat my breakfast and it had help me a lot.