BY SPRING VALLEY #1 in Folic Acid

Spring Valley Folic Acid 800 Mcg Tablets: Spring Valley Folic Acid 800 mcg, 250ct see more...

Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've used this for years after my mom told me that our family doctor recommended that all women take them for their feminine health. I have to be honest I never knew that it was supposed to make your hair longer. I haven't ever heard of that. I haven't noticed a difference either so I'm not sure what to believe.
Erica F.
Las Vegas , NV
I use to take this on top of my prenatal for my pregnancy. If you look at studies it shows that folic acid is one of the main vitamins needed for a baby to properly grow in utero. Also it helps lower your child's chances of autism drastically. I loved it because my hair and nails grew so much fast with the extra dosage compared to my first pregnancy!
Anais P.
Hattiesburg , MS
I started taking this folic acid for recommendations I read on the internet to take it before and during pregnancy (I want to have a baby). I have read good opinions of this brand and I hope it works very well...
Darian C.
This didn't help with anything that I wanted it to. It is supposed to help hair grow and help acne but it didn't do either of that. I took it everyday for a couple months and saw no improvement in my skin or hair
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great brand and vitamin for fair health and growing you can use with biotin or another hair and nail vitamin, I take mine with prenatal and usually buy it at cvs or Walmart, I would recommend this to anyone who’s trying to grow hair
Breanna S.
Fridley, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am always looking out for the new thing to help grow my hair and I wasn’t disappointed with this. I did notice my hair was growing faster than normal. It works for me
Felicia E.
Bloomfield, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been on bcp for 10 years and though I'm not Reinford to conceive yet I think my levels are seriously low so after taking this I have noticed tremendous differences in my skin and hair! I would definitely buy this again and double up when I am ready to conceive to help avoid birth defects
Malorie H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take this brand of folic acid and have yet to be disappointed. I use my supplements for a dual purpose, one to subside the effects of my anemia but also for hair growth. Since incorporating them with my other hair, skin, and nail vitamins I have seen growth and thickness in my hair. I would certainly continue to use them and recommend to others.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this brand , I always buy these they are affordable and usually have a sale buy one get one free. I like these vitamins, they don't have a taste and they are little. I always buy these over and over again. You can find these almost everywhere, Walgreens,Walmart and Target.
Kelsey C.
Sanford , Nc
I have anemia and folic acid is a GREAT supplement for it. This is the brand I use and I have been happy with it for years. I would highly suggest this product to not only people with anemia but all women. They're easy to swallow have no chalky taste. very happy with this product.
Anais P.
Hattiesburg , MS
Is this folic acid really good? I want to get pregnant and I read on the internet that it is good to take it before and during pregnancy. What do you think??
Valentina B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My doctor prescribed me to take folic acid, will this be good for me?