Spring Valley Flush-Free Niacin uploaded by Lonnesha D.

BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Flush-Free Niacin, 120 Capsules Twinpack: Energy and Metabolism Dietary supplement Flush-free niacin tablets Supports heart health Eliminates the red face with a special form of vitamin B-3 known as inositol hexaniacinate A great source of B-vitamin nutrition for cardiovascular maintenance Provides a number of the same benefits of niacin without the natural flushing effects Twin Pack - 2 Bottles of 120 capsules each see more...

Monica C.
Monica C.
I began taking this supplement due to milia on my face and was told it would help. Milia are mistaken for whiteheads as they are little white cysts under the skin. I haven't noticed a change in them so far but hopefully that'll change in the near future. It did make my stomach very upset the first day I took it and I haven't noticed a change in my depression or anxiety so far.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
The flush free niacin works well for me when I want to rid my body of toxins. They're great for those times when I feel icky for eating a lot of junk food or after a lot of alcohol consumption. After a few days of taking these and drinking lots of Water, my energy levels are back up and I feel A1again.
Miranda V.
Miranda V.
Good vitamins
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Piedmont, SC
The best supplement to make you just feel great all day. It gives me plenty of energy all day long.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Colorado Springs, CO
The non-flush niacin is amazing. It's a B vitamin that can really give you a boost when you need it. I recommend taking it mid day as you can experience a crash in energy when it wears off. Niacin was recommended to me by my doctor to lower my cholesterol and it worked wonderfully. The Spring Valley non flushing variety is affordable and easy to take.
Valerie H.
Valerie H.
Stanton , TN
This is one of my favorite supplements. It helps my mood and energy level. Good product.
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
I've only used this a few times along with other vitamins thinking it was just another vitamin. I learned its for flushing out your body of toxins and such. My face and head got really hot and felt like they were being poked all over the place. Didn't last for very long so I guess it was just doing its job. Weird but good I guess.
Becky M.
Becky M.
Loganville, GA
Did you know that Niacin is used for people to quit smoking? It's also a cure for depression. I took 4 tablets a day and noticed my mood was much better, even during the dreaded PMS days. I could immediately tell when I quit taking it due to running out. I've read that the Niacin that allows you to flush works more effectively, but when trying to buy it at a regular grocery store, you will find this flush-free version so you have to take a little more than recommended for the effects. Take it until you feel better and when you do, don't stop!
Anjhela E.
Anjhela E.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I've read that these vitamins make some people's skin hot and itchy after taking them. I haven't experienced this .. Does this have to do with the amount of consumption ?
Esther C.
Esther C.
Blythe, CA
Has anybody ever had an allergic reaction or anything weird happen?