BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Flax Oil Omega-3 & Omega-6 1200 mg, 8oz: 1200 mg Flax seed oil Heart health see more...

Kylie B.
Milwaukee, WI
We started giving this to our dogs and it seems to be helping! They're pretty old pitbull mixes with leg problems and they have become more lively! Such a great additive to smoothies as well! You feel really nourished!
Alexia D.
Los angeles, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great oil to keep you healthy! If you find you have a hard time getting omega 3s, use this! I like to mix a little bit in my salad dressing or hiding it in my oatmeal or pancakes.
Leslie G.
Camas, Wa
I used spring valley flax seed oil in my ill, senior dogs diet and it helped bring back a little pep in his step and improved his overall health
Rebekah S.
This is a great additive to smoothies or shakes the health benefits of flax seed oil are well worth ir
Sara S.
Port st lucie, Fl
I love this product and this brand line. So reliable and I put in my smoothies .