BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Fish Oil Dietary Supplement: Supports a healthy heart and healthy joints 300mg omega-3 Three per day Purified to remove mercury No artificial flavor or color No sodium see more...

Buy on Walmart
April M.
Cape Coral, FL
We actually use these for our pit-boxer mix. When we adopted her she had hip issues, and after a short walk would limp badly. We started giving her one of these a day, and now she rarely limps and can take long walks - even run and jump - which she could not do before. She loves the taste, and will eat the whole capsule by itself. We have also noticed improvements with her skin and coat - her coat is shinier and softer, and her dry skin is no longer a major issue. She used to have bad dandruff, but now that only occurs in the colder months. We are about halfway through the bottle - it lasts a long time and is a good price. We purchased them at Walmart.

I researched giving fish oil to dogs before doing so, and anyone considering doing so should do their own research. I am not a veterinarian and cannot advise.
Brittany B.
My grandmother used to give me a spoonful of fish oil every morning when I was in elementary school to keep me from getting sick and it worked. I starting taking it again, but opted for the pill version so I got these. No fishy after taste and no fishy taste when you burp. Also really affordable!
Will R.
This is a product I use daily. I occassionally get dry eyes and canker sores and after reading about fish oil I have it a try! It helps in many ways but with me that is what I use it for. Add it to your daily supplements!
Gabrielle L.
Just want to let you know ladies. If you experience bad cramps while you're PMS'ing taking one of these everyday will do the trick..I use to have it bad where I couldn't even drive properly but now I feel nothing but the normal sluggishness. I'm able to carry on my day without cramps and love it.
sarah c.
Grants Pass, OR
I take 3 a day for healthy heart and brain. They work great and help supplement the lack of costly omega 3 rich foods in my diet.