Spring Valley Fish/ flaxseed/ Borage Oil Contains Omega 3/6/9 Dietary Supplement 120 ct

BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Fish Flaxseed Borage Oil: Delivers Omega 3, 6, and 9 Activates vital functions in the body Maintains healthy joints, skin and hair see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kalaeja F.
Keeps my hair and nails shiny while keeping my skin supple. This supplement also keeps me regular (if you know what I mean). I always notice a difference when I don't use this.
Elizabeth H.
I take one each morning, and they're great! The only downside is sometimes your burps are fishy. Otherwise, I feel wonderful! More energy and just overall well-being.
Kayla R.
Willow Street, PA
I used to take this every morning to get some fish oil in me. I don't use it anymore since I drink shakeology every day and it contains this.
Nikki M.
Arvada, CO
This is a great product and a great brand the only thing I don't like it that the pill is hard to swallow.