Spring Valley Dietary Supplement B Complex Sublingual Liquid uploaded by Marjorie S.Spring Valley Dietary Supplement B Complex Sublingual Liquid uploaded by Katie S.

BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley B Complex Sublingual Liquid: Spring Valley Liquid B-Complex Offers A Distinct Advantage Over Conventional Nutritional Supplements: It Comes In An Easy-to-Use Liquid Form Which Is Perfect For Those Who Have Difficulty Swallowing Tablets and Capsules The B-Complex Is Made Up of Several B Vitamins Essential to Life. Each Vitamin Works With Your Body to Promote Nervous System Health and Support Energy Metabolism Throughout Your System The B Vitamins Play A Role In The Energy Metabolism In The Body see more...

Katie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this sublingual liquid vitamin B. It doesn’t taste bad and is easy to use. It come with a dropper lid, which makes it easy to place one ml under your tongue. It gives me energy! I like that it doesn’t contain artificial sugar or flavor.
Janete C.
Brownsville, TX
I love Spring valley supplement sublingual liquid, it just helps me get rid off fatigue due that a workout almost every. This is an awesome vitamin for those who struggle taking capsules.
Alisha G.
Ringgold, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Spring valley B complex sublengual liquid vitamin is amazing. I was feeling fatigued and haf no energy. I put one full dropper under my tongue every day and I feel amazing. B vitamins help with metabolism support they give you healthy energy support cardiovascular and nervous system help
Abigail R.
Vitamin B is a great way to give you more natural energy, not the false kind you get from energy shots and drinks. Vitamin B will help give you energy and keep you feeling a little more refreshed all day.
Lizeth G.
My mom says drinking this really helps her gain some energy. She is such as busy woman and works so much that's she begins to lose her energy but this has really helped her get through the day.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This product is wonderful when you lack energy it gives you a great boost of natural energy that last all day I use it all the time and I give it to my son as well highly recommend it!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product and it really works. I have used this product for years. My mom is using this product now. The price is very reasonable. I have tried the pills but not as effective as this product. I recommend this to others.
Robin G.
Murray, KY
This works really well and doesn't taste horrible! you just leave it under your tounge for a bit then swallow. I get great energy.
Lady K.
I love this form of b vitamin as it is a sublingual, place a dose under the tong. No nasty taste or pill, just that easy!
Jessie B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really didn’t like the taste but it did make me feel energized and it is a whole lot better then the pills