BY SPRING VALLEY #34 in Immune Support

Spring Valley: Dietary Immune Health Gummie C Vitamin Supplement, 70 ct: Health benefit statements for the product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease Produced under the strict Quality Guidelines Verified by an independent ISO 9001:2000 Certified Laboratory Unconditionally guaranteed by refund or replacement see more...

Alyssa C.
Canandaigua, NY
I just found these and they are awesome and taste good. No more big pills to swallow!
Julia B.
Mobile, AL
It taste great compared to the tabs that I have tried before. I started taking these daily when my family started coming down with the flu and I was determined not to catch it.
Traci S.
Mine Hill, NJ
Okay I know having gummy vitamins isn't the best method of taking them but I find this is the only way I consistently take my vitamins. Love them.
Saori C.
Princeton, NJ
Gummy vitamins are the only vitamins that I actually look forward to taking. They are so yummy and help give me that extra dose of vitamin c
Ashley C.
Worcester, MA
I hate swallowing pills so these gummies are perfect for me to get my extra dose of Vitamin C without having to deal with that.
Yesi R.
I really enjoy these gummy vitamin c supplements! I feel like they work great and they taste great & you don't get as sick
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
These taste great for a gummy vitamin! Easy to take, especially if you can't swallow pills.
Natalya M.
Vancouver, WA
Ate these when I was younger very chewy and has a great taste so I do recommend them
Hailee L.
Winter garden , FL
Easy and enjoyable way to take vitamins! I love the flavor. Also easy for the kids to take without a fight. Cheap price and you can find at any drugstore.
Michela C.
I bought this product for my mother on internet and she just loved it! It made her feel better and every morning more ready to fught the day💥👍