BY GENERIC

Spring Valley D-3 High-Potency Vitamin Dietary Supplement, 1000 IU, 450 count: Supports bone, colon and breast health No sodium No sugar No gluten, yeast or wheat No lactose or milk or milk derivatives No artificial color, flavor or preservatives see more...

• Were you scared when you found out you didn't have enough Vitamin...3 Answers
Jamie L.
Superior, Wi
Take these daily. Great price for the amount you get. I notice a huge difference taking this with b12.
Ashley H.
Tampa, FL
Majority of the U.S. Is vitamin D deficient. The best way to get it is through the sun. Otherwise supplementing is the best way to get it. Getting levels checked will show how much vitamin D you need. I have to take about 10,000 iud. And I live in Florida..go figure. Highly recommend to everyone
Tamara Z.
Castle Rock, CO
Like most people who are careful of sun exposure and wear sunscreen I am Vitamin D3 deficient. I take this supplement daily and have for years. This deficiency can affect energy and other areas of health.
Kristina B.
Vitamin D-3 is an essential vitamin to get into your system. However, this brand is extremely cheap and full of fillers. Invest in a better quality supplement if you are serious about D-3 supplementation.
noami l.
Milwaukee, WI
I was diagnosed with a vitamin D deficiency and after I finished a prescription from the doctor, I have ben using this. This has been the first winter I haven't been sick the whole time.
Krystina S.
Keizer, OR
I live in Oregon where it's cloudy and raining 9 months out of the year, so I take these during those months to make sure that I get enough vitamin D each day.
Tammy R.
Waukesha, WI
Use during the winter months to off-set SAD. Have seen an improvement with the use of vitamin D. Easy to take and does not have any tasteful affects.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
I started taking this because every time they tested me I was low on vitamin D. My body just didn't turn the sun light into vitamin d so I have to take a supplement
Katie C.
Living in the Midwest, this vitamin is so important! I take this year round and take a double or triple dose in the winter months when I see less sunlight.
Maira P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Like the majority of Michiganders we don't have much sun exposure, so we lack vitamin D. I take this daily to keep my vitamin d levels in range.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
Were you scared when you found out you didn't have enough Vitamin D in your body?