Spring Valley Coconut Oil Dietary Supplement, 1000mg, 100 count uploaded by Emily M.Spring Valley Coconut Oil Dietary Supplement, 1000mg, 100 count uploaded by Anna R.Spring Valley Coconut Oil Dietary Supplement, 1000mg, 100 count uploaded by Glam Mom ..

BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley Made With Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, General Wellness, 1000 Mg, 100 Softgels see more...

Catie B.
Anniston, AL
I swear by these! I'm giving 4 stars only because they ate such huge pills but that is a small price to pay considering the great benefits. My skin is clear and moisturized! I also think they are helping me control my weight
Melissa M.
Union, NJ
They're ok. They're pretty big and hard to take in my opinion and they leave a gross taste in my mouth. They weren't doing enough for me to continue taking them despite the cons.
Ramona P.
Clarksville, TN
Im taking this to help my hair. It smells nice and is easy to take. My hair is getting a little longer. Also fair priced.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
You can get these really cheap at Walmart they are coconut oil pills made with organic extra virgin coconut oil I like that it's organic it provides a readily available energy source and it's better than just eating Street coconut oil because I absolutely hate the taste and this way you can just swallow couple of these without the taste
Glam Mom ..
McAllen, TX
Girls if your having a hard time getting rid of that mid belly fat that's stubborn I highly recommend these but please give them time to work and take properly and limit your fried foods you will see improvement in weight, skin, hair, energy!
Jordan S.
Grovetown, GA
My grandmother recommended this to us after she stared using it. My husband takes it everyday after dinner and his blood pressure dropped after about a month of daily use. If you're looking for a more natural way for your body to process foods or to get off blood pressure pills I highly recommend!
Yoana F.
Los Angeles, CA
Really good product my mother usually buys these type of vitamins they really do make you feel more energetic and all that good stuff
Anna R.
Winter Garden , FL
Helps keep your intestine in order if you are on a diet ! The softgels are kinda of big and Comes 100 ! It's cheap !
mj d.
What coconut oil do you think is best to use?