Spring Valley Cinnamon Plus Chromium Dietary Supplement Capsules, 1000mg, 2 capsules per serving, 180 count uploaded by Emily M.

BY SPRING VALLEY

This product combines Cinnamon along with Chromium in one advanced formula to help support sugar metabolism. A clinical study found that subjects taking 1,000 mg of Cinnamon per day were able to support sugar and fat metabolism more effectively than subjects taking a placebo. see more...

Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this supplement I guess you'd call it it's Spring Valley I love that brand their cinnamon by thing about it is you have an hours afterwards if you just happen to burp it'll taste like cinnamon butter for metabolism support they help you metabolize carbohydrates proteins and facts
Samantha S.
Palmyra, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take these because I am on a certain medication that causes me to sweat badly. after a lot of research I found cinnamon capsules help reduce sweating. I tried many different brands from cheap store brands to expensive ones, and some that could only be purchased online. none helped whatsoever and I was on the verge of giving up. until my friend who is on the same medication as me told me about these and gave me some to try. I no longer have my sweat problem ! these are the only ones I buy now ! very easy to swallow. and they smell so good !
Megan A.
Riley, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The bottle smells amazing when first opened. Been taking them for about a week now. Very easy to swallow, I'm able to take two at a time, but I've swallowed some big pills in my day.
Michelle D.
Bayonne, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Another great find! Helps maintain your blood sugar levels at a healthy level. I figure this is a great alternate to drinking tons of cinnamon water or tea.
Amber M.
Warsaw, IN
This stuff is wonderful for dietetics! Cinnamon can naturally help lower your blood sugar levels and boost your metabolism!
Darlene H.
My mother in law told me about this.. started and didn't really notice anything other then cinnamon burps...lol
Stacy H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product for my husband who is a dietetic. They smell good and don't leave a aftwr taste
Desirae C.
McAllen , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really great for anyone that is diabetic! My dad takes these and so far it's been helping him
Tyiesha C.
Utica, NY
Are these small or large pills?