Spring Valley Chewable C Vitamin Multiple Fruit flavors Dietary Supplement 200 ct

BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley C Vitamin Dietary Supplement: Rejuvenates your bodys immune system Acts as an anti-oxidant Free from yeast, soy, lactose Normalizes cardio-vascular function see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jasmine M.
Sanford , NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These supplements are so so delicious!! I got them because I felt low on energy I didn't have much defenses, I felt tired often and it sucked. But I got these and they are amazing! They are chewable tablets to help with your immune system and I feel so much better after. I have more energy now to do things and feel less tired. I also don't get sick as often anymore.
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I take these every day. I love that they are chewable and come with different flavors inside the bottle. They are very tangy which could possibly be a turn off for some, but I don't mind. I think I'd rather take a gummy version of vitamin c but these are a good choice as well.
jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the only vitamin Ca brand Im using since I arrived here. Its good and helping keep my immune system working. Worth the price. What i just dont like is the taste too fruity and im not a fan of it.
Andrea K.
Hellertown, PA
I've been taking these daily for almost a year. I didn't get sick at all this past winter and that makes me a very happy camper! They taste pretty good as well. Will definitely continue to buy.
Yesi C.
Columbia, SC
These are very good vitamins. I started taking them when I use to har problem swallowing pills and since they are chewable it made taking my vitamins easier. The taste can get a little too sweet for a second but then goes away. Great vitamins for those having problems with swallowing pills.
Rachel B.
Doylestown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Can we say, "Yum!" I love these! I don't know why, but they make me feel like I'm taking a bite out of vitamin C. They are very citrus-y, so be careful if you're prone to swollen taste buds, but wash down with water and you'll feel instantly healtheir ;)
Elizabeth H.
Not bad as far as supplements go. I enjoy that they're chewable although the Orange flavor can be a little tart. Be sure not to leave them in the bathroom, even if they're in a cabinet, because the steam will cause them to expand.
Areka I.
Marble Hill, MO
I was sketchy at first to try these I'm not one for vitamins. But these had a really good flavor to them. They were a little tart but the taste exceeded my expectations
Jackeline M.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loved these. my doctor prescribed this and vitamin e for my abnormal liver and i love thse, love the taste and all and plus they are chewable
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've had better flavors with other brands so that's why the 5 stars didn't make it but this is still a great Affordable product.
Kristin C.
Clinton Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take these almost every day. It says eat 2 tablets a day. My question is would you give this to your child (8and up)if you gave them only one tablet a day?