HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsSpring Valley
Chewable C Vitamin Multiple Fruit flavors Dietary Supplement 200 ct

by Spring Valley

Spring Valley C Vitamin Dietary Supplement: Rejuvenates your bodys immune system Acts as an anti-oxidant Free from yeast, soy, lactose Normalizes cardio-vascular function

Does anyone ever try this supplement is it good does it have a good flavor
I take these almost every day. It says eat 2 tablets a day. My question is would you give this to your child (8and up)if you gave them only one tablet a day?
Start your review of Spring Valley Chewable C Vitamin Multiple Fruit flavors Dietary Supplement 200 ct!
Marisol J.
Lynn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Spring Valley Chewable C Vitamin Multiple Fruit flavors Dietary Supplement 200 ct uploaded by Marisol J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Spring Valley Chewable C Vitamin Multiple Fruit flavors Dietary Supplement 200 ct is my favorite vitamins for vitamin C. They are chewable, and the taste is very citrusy. I love it, I take 1 very day. It helps my immune system and gives me energy. Worth the price. I got them at Walmart. Everyone should try it. #vitamin #chewable #health #citrus #photo #healthy #yum #delicious #worthit #favorite
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Spring Valley Chewable C Vitamin Multiple Fruit flavors Dietary Supplement 200 ct uploaded by Kellen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
It does the job! It taste a little nasty but it does keep you from getting sick. When I caught Covid, it helped me to get better and I didn’t have that many symptoms when I was told to take vitamin c! I will continue to take it to keep me well!
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Spring Valley Chewable C Vitamin Multiple Fruit flavors Dietary Supplement 200 ct uploaded by Leigh J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I think this is probably a decent vitamin C product, but my kids won't touch it with a ten foot pole. They say that it tastes terrible and chalky. I suppose they're correct, but I just choke them down. I have a feeling that this bottle is going to be hanging around our house for quite awhile.
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I like the ease of taking chewable vitamin C. Sometimes taking vitamins can be difficult to swallow and having a chewable option is better. I don't like the sour taste of vitamin c, but thats what you get with that vitamin.
Gissell P.
Las mejores vitaminas que he probado. Son muy saludables y muy económicas. La encontré en mi súper mercado favorito
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Spring Valley Chewable C Vitamin Multiple Fruit flavors Dietary Supplement 200 ct. I enjoy taking these chewable vitamin c. They taste great and help keep me healthy. My kids love taking these as well. Great for all my family members.
Viviana B.
Salt Lake City, UT
Spring Valley Chewable C Vitamin Multiple Fruit flavors Dietary Supplement 200 ct uploaded by Viviana B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Is super good I mean, those vitamin c save me from coronavirus I can swear!!!!! I been around people who had possitive COVID and I never got it, take 1 or 2 daily.
Marie M.
Kissimmee, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love that this is chewable! I personally dislike having to swallowing down huge capsules of vitamins, so I really appreciate that these can go down easily by chewing it. It doesn't taste too bad either and is a great way to get vitamin c in you.
Cecilia P.
Bellflower, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I started using Spring Valley Chewable C Vitamin Multiple Fruit flavors Dietary Supplement 200 ct since the pandemic started to improve my immune system. So far, I’ve been pretty healthy. Tastes great and are a good value for the price.
Andreina L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow estas cápsulas han sido nuestra alidas durante esta epoca de pandemia para mantener nuestras defensas alta, tienen muy buen sabor supee completas y eficaces y se encuentran en varias tiendas a costos muy accesibles