Spring Valley Chewable C Vitamin Multiple Fruit flavors Dietary Supplement 200 ct

BY SPRING VALLEY

Spring Valley C Vitamin Dietary Supplement: Rejuvenates your bodys immune system Acts as an anti-oxidant Free from yeast, soy, lactose Normalizes cardio-vascular function see more...

jene w.
Fort Riley, KS
Wellness Guru Expert
Love these chewable vitamin c tablets...they taste good and your getting your daily vitamin c to help keep you healthy
jiwani c.
Fort Polk, LA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is the only vitamin Ca brand Im using since I arrived here. Its good and helping keep my immune system working. Worth the price. What i just dont like is the taste too fruity and im not a fan of it.
Jasmine M.
Sanford, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
These supplements are so so delicious!! I got them because I felt low on energy I didn't have much defenses, I felt tired often and it sucked. But I got these and they are amazing! They are chewable tablets to help with your immune system and I feel so much better after. I have more energy now to do things and feel less tired. I also don't get sick as often anymore.
Andrea K.
Hellertown, PA
I've been taking these daily for almost a year. I didn't get sick at all this past winter and that makes me a very happy camper! They taste pretty good as well. Will definitely continue to buy.
Yesi C.
Columbia, SC
These are very good vitamins. I started taking them when I use to har problem swallowing pills and since they are chewable it made taking my vitamins easier. The taste can get a little too sweet for a second but then goes away. Great vitamins for those having problems with swallowing pills.
Rachel B.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Can we say, "Yum!" I love these! I don't know why, but they make me feel like I'm taking a bite out of vitamin C. They are very citrus-y, so be careful if you're prone to swollen taste buds, but wash down with water and you'll feel instantly healtheir ;)
Jackeline M.
Sacramento, CA
Loved these. my doctor prescribed this and vitamin e for my abnormal liver and i love thse, love the taste and all and plus they are chewable
Areka I.
Marble Hill, MO
I was sketchy at first to try these I'm not one for vitamins. But these had a really good flavor to them. They were a little tart but the taste exceeded my expectations
Java Q.
We love chewable vitamin C, I am not a fan of the multi flavors. I would prefer to stick with the orange flavor
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I've had better flavors with other brands so that's why the 5 stars didn't make it but this is still a great Affordable product.
Kristin C.
Clinton Twp, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I take these almost every day. It says eat 2 tablets a day. My question is would you give this to your child (8and up)if you gave them only one tablet a day?