BY SPRING VALLEY

Support your bone health with Spring Valley Calcium Supplement. This calcium supplement with Vitamin D is free of gluten, added preservatives, and artificial flavors, to make it a supplement that more people can benefit from. Taking a Vitamin D Calcium Supplement can especially help teen and young adult women who are at high risk of osteoporosis later in life. The Vitamin D in this Spring Valley Calcium Supplement improves the absorption of calcium. Approved by the U.S. Pharmacopeia, this calcium supplement with Vitamin D meets quality and potency requirements. This twin pack of Spring Valley Calcium Supplement includes two bottles, with 250 tablets in each bottle. Each tablet contains 600 mg of calcium. Spring Valley Calcium Supplement with Vitamin D: Spring Valley calcium contains no gluten, no added preservatives and no artificial flavors Regular exercise and a healthy diet with enough calcium can help teen and young adult women, who are at high risk of osteoporosis later in life, maintain good bone health and may reduce their risk of osteoporosis (Caucasian and Asian women are particularly at risk for osteoporosis) Adequate calcium intake is important, but daily intakes above 2,000 mg are not likely to provide any additional benefit Vitamin D in Spring Valley calcium improves the absorption of calcium Confirmed release: this dietary supplement is formulated per official U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) standards to meet quality and potency requirements see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Who doesn't need calcium? They say milk does a body good. I say what wrong with amplifying that with some calcium pills? These are the perfect ones. They aren't bulky or hard to swallow, and they do exactly what they're intended for, strengthen your bones.
Adri M.
I always grab this brand at the cvs or Walgreens near my home. It is usually reasonable priced or on sale . I like to take my vitamins daily, and would recommend it as well. Live a healthy lifestyle and live longer.
Sylvia P.
Aberdeen , SD
I really like this brand for my supplements. They're cheap and work very well. I use several of this brands supplements every morning. Great product!
Jestina R.
As a Vegan I have to make sure I get enough Vitamin D daily and this brand is super affordable, can be found at Walmart, good for teeth and bones
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
This is a great supplement if you are lacking in calcium intake. Also for women in general since our calcium levels tend to be lower than mens.
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
I take Calcium everyday, it's really great for heathy teeth and bones, and just a good supplement to take in general. It's affordable!
Nayeli R.
Sunland Park , NM
Brand is amazing super affordable and they have plenty of options for you to choose from! And it can be find at your local Walmart!
Karah W.
I like this brand i get all my vitamins from walmart they help me feel a lot better when i take them.
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Brand is great and so is the product , can buy at Walmart for a great price as well
Kristine G.
Because I workout as much as I do, it is so important for me to take vitamins to keep my bones and joints healthy and functioning because wear-and-tear will cause serious injuries if I don't. I take Spring Valley's natural calcium because it will help me in the long run.
Megan C.
How big are the pills? Like horse pill size?
benjamin a.