BY SPRING VALLEY #12 in Calcium

Spring Valley: Natural, Easy-To-Swallow 600 Mg Bone Health Calcium Dietary Supplement, 100 ct: 100 ct 600mg No gluten No added preservatives No artificial flavors see more...

• Can I give this tablets to a 12 year old ? He is 5'11 219...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shannonđź’‹ W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This isn’t the exact brand I take but pretty much the same. They have worked wonders for me. I was having frequent headaches and I wanted a more natural way to get rid of them. I did research and came across these. They have been a god send for me. I take them along with a Spring Valley Natural Vitamin B12 Tablets supplement and it’s great! My headaches have completely gone away and I only get one on occasion!
Emilia L.
Calcium pills 600 mg
Dietary supplements
100 pills
Says: bone healthy
There okay, I haven't seen any changes on the health of my body. It's cheap. It's in a green bottle it's a (spring valley brand.) I needed something for my bones.
I give it 1star for the cheap price
Another because u can buy them at Walmart or any drug store.
It lost stars because the pill sometimes Make me want to gag, they are simply to big, like horse pills . If in the mouth to long they have a bad taste.
If ur elderly like 100 plus and it is hard for u to swallow don't take these because they are massive .
If u are a child don't take them because u can also choke.
Be responsible don't leave them for the kids to drink they will believe it is candy, speaking from experience.

Spring Valley Calcium Magnesium & Zinc Bone Health Dietary Supplement 250 ct
Lindsay M.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is the brand of supplements I buy for basically everything. I have the calcium as well as a few others, and I've never been disappointed in the quality of their products. I can find them in basically every store and they're inexpensive as well.
Jennifer D.
Piqua, OH
I was recommended by my dentist to start taking a calcium supplement because my teeth were breaking easily. Ever since I haven't had any problems. Cheap and works well!
Ella B.
My doctor talked to me about women over 50th need more calcium to support the bones during and after menopausal. This product has help me to stay health. Try this product you will not go wrong.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have taken supplements for years. This is the brand I always buy. Supplements can be really expensive, but this brand is really affordable. Many stores carry it and often have sales as well.
Shatima C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take these because I do not drink a lot of milk or dairy period. It's a way to get my calcium in and as a woman that is important. No bad taste or bad smell.
Arlyn m.
This brand is in expensive and fairly easy to find I enjoy taking these daily and find that they have no weird after taste which is a pro
Billie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I take this because I lack enough calcium in my diet! Great product! Nothing bad to say!
Can I give this tablets to a 12 year old ? He is 5'11 219#.... And he does weight lifting