Spring Valley BLACK COHOSH CAPS 100 (NF) uploaded by Stephanie S.Spring Valley BLACK COHOSH CAPS 100 (NF) uploaded by Stephanie S.Spring Valley BLACK COHOSH CAPS 100 (NF) uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY SPRING VALLEY #1 in Black Cohosh

Spring Valley Black Cohosh Extract 100 Capsules No Gluten. No Preservatives. No Artificial Colors. No Artificial Flavors. Black Cohosh Provides Menopause Support, Naturally. Traditionally Used Throughout North America, It Has Been Used To Alleviate The Symptoms Of Menopause, Including Night Sweats, Hot Flashes And Mild Mood Changes, Providing The Relief Women Have Been Looking For Before, During And After Menopause. * *These Statements Have Not Been Evaluated By The Food And Drug Administration. This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure, Or Prevent Any Disease. Product Under Strict Quality Guidelines. Verified By An Independent, Iso 9001:2000 Certified Laboratory. Black Cohosh Extract Confirmed Release: This Product Is Formulated To Meet Official U.S. Pharmacopeia (USP) Standards For Disintegration. Natural. Vitamin #1 Brand. Menopause Support. 100 Black Cohosh Capsules. see more...

• Is this product helpful with hot flashes during menopause?1 Answers
Irene A.
Simi Valley, California
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product when you cannot or do not want to take hormones for hot flashes. My doctor suggested I try this product. I was did not think this product was going to work. I was wrong, I take a capsule every morning💚💚💚💚
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Spring Valley BLACK COHOSH CAPS 100 (NF) after my hysterectomy even though I had my ovaries I started having excessive sweating all over these here will control that and make you feel normal again
Latonya C.
Kansas City , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love natures brand but never had this vitamin. I nprmally purchase the vitamin D pills and multivitamin pills for everyday use.
Jessica T.
Got these for my mom and they are the best when it comes to helping with her menopause symptoms !
Rebecca Lynn W.
Oakland, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lifesaver for me when I went through menopause! I couldn't have asked for anything better!
Shelah J.
Comanche, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great stuff

I take this every other day and is makes me feel good in trying to be healthy
Elaine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this product helpful with hot flashes during menopause?

Walmart