BY SPRING VALLEY #5 in Biotin

Spring Valley Biotin Tablets: Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails Supports skin rejuvenation, protection, and health Keratin helps support the structural integrity of hair 10,000mcg with 100mg keratin see more...

• Do these make your hair grow fast?2 Answers
  • Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a l...3 Answers
  • I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, h...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Kiara C.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
It helped a lot with my hair and nails I'd recommend if you would want to make them stronger.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
This works great. Your hair will grow fast. You may lose a few pounds. Lol yes i recommend
Samantha Q.
I definitely notice my skin, nails and hair are a lot better when I take this everyday!
Giovana H.
Kansas city, KS
It really helped me w my nails and skin this year , good vitamin , it's vitamin B
lizz c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Looove my hair and nails look and feel so much better and stronger with this!!
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
they helped me a lot with my hair and my skin is a very good supplement since sometimes our body lack of biotin gave me much result in the growth of my hair and in the improvement of my skin.me ayudaron bastante con mi cabello y mi piel es un suplemento muy bueno ya que aveces esta nuestro cuerpo falta de la biotina me dio mucho resultado en el crecimiento de mi cabello y en la mejora de mi piel.
claudia a.
Doral, Florida
AMARIA TENER ESTE PRODUCTO .. actualmente tengo un problema super grave con mi cabello y en el pais donde me encuentro es super dificil conseguir estas pastillas pero todas las chicas dicen que es genial y eso me llena de muchas ansias por tenerlo ...
Amanda O.
Herne
I really love this pills! My hair is growing well and not constantly breaking. I get minimal shedding after a wash day unlike before. I feel like my hair type also changed or at least is more defined.
Rubí M.
El Paso, TX
Spring Valley Biotin Tablets Me encantan mis pastillas de biotina, llevo dos meses usándola y he notado mucho cambio a comparación de otras marcas más caras con los que no vi resultados
Kelsey-Lynn J.
London , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've just recently started taking biotin and within there days my nails grew super fast and generally, it takes a super long time for my nails to grow and i noticed this morning that my hair has grown a little bit and its been less than a month that I've been taking them. biotin is super easy to find and the right brand is really affordable with very good benefits.
Nikkia H.
Ironton, OH
I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, have any of you experienced weight gain?
Carrie C.
Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a lot of shedding lately.. I'm already on a B vitamin and I was wondering if it would be safe to take these with them..
Victoria A.
Ceres, CA
I bought a bottle of biotin because I want to speed up the hair growth process, does it really work?
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone know if the tablets that dissolve and you take without water in this brand... do they work?
Ashley H.
Midlothian, TX
Do these make your hair grow fast?