BY GENERIC #7 in Biotin

Spring Valley Biotin Tablets: Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails Supports skin rejuvenation, protection, and health Keratin helps support the structural integrity of hair 10,000mcg with 100mg keratin see more...

• Do these make your hair grow fast?2 Answers
  • Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a lot of sh...3 Answers
  • I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, have any ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
maria eugenia f.
Doral, FL
they helped me a lot with my hair and my skin is a very good supplement since sometimes our body lack of biotin gave me much result in the growth of my hair and in the improvement of my skin.me ayudaron bastante con mi cabello y mi piel es un suplemento muy bueno ya que aveces esta nuestro cuerpo falta de la biotina me dio mucho resultado en el crecimiento de mi cabello y en la mejora de mi piel.
Amanda O.
Herne
I really love this pills! My hair is growing well and not constantly breaking. I get minimal shedding after a wash day unlike before. I feel like my hair type also changed or at least is more defined.
Kelsey-Lynn J.
London, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've just recently started taking biotin and within there days my nails grew super fast and generally, it takes a super long time for my nails to grow and i noticed this morning that my hair has grown a little bit and its been less than a month that I've been taking them. biotin is super easy to find and the right brand is really affordable with very good benefits.
Rubí M.
El Paso, TX
Me encantan mis pastillas de biotina, llevo dos meses usándola y he notado mucho cambio a comparación de otras marcas más caras con los que no vi resultados
Theresa H.
North York, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Awww Biotin. great product not good for people who have server migraines like my self and breaks out easily like myself. But good product
Alexana N.
Kanata, MI
I love this biotin! It's so good for my hair and nails! It's definitely one of my daily vitamins that I take!
Lesly L.
Donna, TX
Me gusta mucho en verdad siento que ayudan a mi cabello a crecer y tenerlo con más suavidad ❤ recomendado :)
Allison H.
Kentucky
It definitely helps my nail growth but I haven't noticed a difference in my hair growth.
Nikkia H.
Ironton, OH
I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, have any of you experienced weight gain?
Carrie C.
Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a lot of shedding lately.. I'm already on a B vitamin and I was wondering if it would be safe to take these with them..
Victoria A.
Ceres, CA
I bought a bottle of biotin because I want to speed up the hair growth process, does it really work?
Aiyana B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone know if the tablets that dissolve and you take without water in this brand... do they work?
Ashley H.
Do these make your hair grow fast?