BY GENERIC #7 in Biotin

Spring Valley Biotin Tablets: Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails Supports skin rejuvenation, protection, and health Keratin helps support the structural integrity of hair 10,000mcg with 100mg keratin see more...

• Do these make your hair grow fast?2 Answers
  • Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a lot of sh...3 Answers
  • I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, have any ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sara M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You have to keep taking these supplements to feel the difference, price is good and it's available at Walmart
Marie M.
Orlando
I love this product it helps me a lot with my hair and nails, I bought this in Walmart and I love it!!!
Krystel P.
Really helps in the aid of hair growth, you can almost see an inch every month if used consistently.
Brooke D.
I love these tablets! I take them everyday and can definitely notice a huge difference when I forget.
Kiara C.
Rancho Palos Verdes, CA
It helped a lot with my hair and nails I'd recommend if you would want to make them stronger.
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
This works great. Your hair will grow fast. You may lose a few pounds. Lol yes i recommend
Samantha Q.
I definitely notice my skin, nails and hair are a lot better when I take this everyday!
Giovana H.
Kansas City, KS
It really helped me w my nails and skin this year , good vitamin , it's vitamin B
lizz c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Looove my hair and nails look and feel so much better and stronger with this!!
claudia a.
Doral, Florida
AMARIA TENER ESTE PRODUCTO .. actualmente tengo un problema super grave con mi cabello y en el pais donde me encuentro es super dificil conseguir estas pastillas pero todas las chicas dicen que es genial y eso me llena de muchas ansias por tenerlo ...
Nikkia H.
Ironton, OH
I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, have any of you experienced weight gain?
Carrie C.
Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a lot of shedding lately.. I'm already on a B vitamin and I was wondering if it would be safe to take these with them..
Victoria A.
Ceres, CA
I bought a bottle of biotin because I want to speed up the hair growth process, does it really work?
Aiyana B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone know if the tablets that dissolve and you take without water in this brand... do they work?
Ashley H.
Do these make your hair grow fast?