BY SPRING VALLEY #4 in Biotin

Spring Valley Biotin Tablets: Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails Supports skin rejuvenation, protection, and health Keratin helps support the structural integrity of hair 10,000mcg with 100mg keratin see more...

• Do these make your hair grow fast?2 Answers
  • Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a l...3 Answers
  • I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, h...4 Answers
Nashali N.
Jacksonville, FL
This product has really helped to thicken my hair and help it grow! I strongly recommend this for people who want stronger hair
Jasmine O.
Love it! Very affordable! See results quickly, my hair has grown at least 2 inches! My nails are longer and stronger than ever!
Jasmine M.
Brinkley, AR
I started taking this to help my hair, skin, and nails. I've stopped taking it , but thinking about starting back taking it.
Cassie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been taking Biotin for over a year, and it makes my hair grow super fast! I always take the 10,000 mcg once a day.
Vannesa S.
Palmdale, CA
Definetely helps with growth of nails. Personally it hasn't really helped my hair as muh as it has my skin condition.
These vitamins will totally make your hair grow and shine so much these vitamins have helped my hair so much
Samantha  S.
O Fallon, IL
My friends have raved about this product! I haven't tried it yet but after reading reviews I'm very excited to!
Sara M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
You have to keep taking these supplements to feel the difference, price is good and it's available at Walmart
Marie M.
Orlando
I love this product it helps me a lot with my hair and nails, I bought this in Walmart and I love it!!!
Drea H.
Lubbock
OKAY I CANT STRESS THESE ENOUGH!!! THEY WORK!!! They help my hair grow so long & thick! I love these
Nikkia H.
Ironton, OH
I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, have any of you experienced weight gain?
Carrie C.
Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a lot of shedding lately.. I'm already on a B vitamin and I was wondering if it would be safe to take these with them..
Victoria A.
Ceres, CA
I bought a bottle of biotin because I want to speed up the hair growth process, does it really work?
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone know if the tablets that dissolve and you take without water in this brand... do they work?
Ashley H.
Midlothian, TX
Do these make your hair grow fast?

back