BY SPRING VALLEY #4 in Biotin

Spring Valley Biotin Tablets: Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails Supports skin rejuvenation, protection, and health Keratin helps support the structural integrity of hair 10,000mcg with 100mg keratin see more...

• Do these make your hair grow fast?2 Answers
  • Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a l...3 Answers
  • I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, h...4 Answers
Christine R.
Camarillo, CA
When I actually remember to take them I feel like they really work. I notice that my nails grow faster. I just wished it would do that to my hair.
Bukky L.
I take biotin every morning to help with the growth and health of my hair, skin, and nails. I have seen a difference in my hair, nails and skin.
Acadia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this! My hair grew even longer than it already is and my nails became longer and stronger! I always recommend this to my friends. Great buy.
Monica K.
I'm currently taking them. I purchased them at walmart for a little less than $6. They are working wonders. My hair is thicker and growing. FAST
Anna W.
Mc Farland, WI
This is a vitamin I take daily. It has done wonderful things to my hair, skin and nails. I have continued to take biotin for the past 3 years.
Tatyana A.
West Point
I have been taking this for about nearly two months and my hair gotten more thicker and fuller and I'm pretty sure it has grown two inches.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
I take these all the time. Definitely seen a huge difference in the strength of my nails and have also noticed my hair getting stronger.
Nikki K.
Naples, FL
I love this supplement. I really think it has made a difference in my hair and nail growth and I will definitely continue taking them.
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I've tried other brands and they worked a miracle for my sad hair that never grows but sadly this didn't do anything for my hair :(
Lindsay M.
Converse, TX
Love these! Been taking these since a little before I did the big chop which was last March, my hair has grown so quickly since.
Nikkia H.
Ironton, OH
I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, have any of you experienced weight gain?
Carrie C.
Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a lot of shedding lately.. I'm already on a B vitamin and I was wondering if it would be safe to take these with them..
Victoria A.
Ceres, CA
I bought a bottle of biotin because I want to speed up the hair growth process, does it really work?
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone know if the tablets that dissolve and you take without water in this brand... do they work?
Ashley H.
Midlothian, TX
Do these make your hair grow fast?

back