BY GENERIC #7 in Biotin

Spring Valley Biotin Tablets: Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails Supports skin rejuvenation, protection, and health Keratin helps support the structural integrity of hair 10,000mcg with 100mg keratin see more...

• Do these make your hair grow fast?2 Answers
  • Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a lot of sh...3 Answers
  • I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, have any ...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ever since I started taking biotin my hair has gotten longer! Only side effect is that it makes you thirsty for water which isn't a bad thing but does dry up your mouth
Kacy H.
The Woodlands, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Take this everyday without a doubt and within two months I noticed a difference! Hair is thicker and growing faster, nails are stronger and face is clearing up!
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
Absoulety love these! I ran out of my daily vitamins so its been about 2 weeks my nails have grown tremendously and my hair has grew as well. Love love love!
Deseree R.
My hair always been kind of thin and short so I decided to give this a try and it works. My hair is so long now and looks healthy even after coloring it.
Monica R.
Riverside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Helps with hair and nail growth. Easy tablets to take. Cheaper than usual biotin pills. I think they're very effective. Bought at Walmart and rite aid.
Monica K.
I'm currently taking them. I purchased them at walmart for a little less than $6. They are working wonders. My hair is thicker and growing. FAST
Acadia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this! My hair grew even longer than it already is and my nails became longer and stronger! I always recommend this to my friends. Great buy.
Bukky L.
I take biotin every morning to help with the growth and health of my hair, skin, and nails. I have seen a difference in my hair, nails and skin.
Anna W.
Mc Farland, WI
This is a vitamin I take daily. It has done wonderful things to my hair, skin and nails. I have continued to take biotin for the past 3 years.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
I take these all the time. Definitely seen a huge difference in the strength of my nails and have also noticed my hair getting stronger.
Nikkia H.
Ironton, OH
I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, have any of you experienced weight gain?
Carrie C.
Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a lot of shedding lately.. I'm already on a B vitamin and I was wondering if it would be safe to take these with them..
Victoria A.
Ceres, CA
I bought a bottle of biotin because I want to speed up the hair growth process, does it really work?
Aiyana B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does anyone know if the tablets that dissolve and you take without water in this brand... do they work?
Ashley H.
Do these make your hair grow fast?