BY SPRING VALLEY #5 in Biotin

Spring Valley Biotin Tablets: Promotes healthy hair, skin and nails Supports skin rejuvenation, protection, and health Keratin helps support the structural integrity of hair 10,000mcg with 100mg keratin see more...

• Do these make your hair grow fast?2 Answers
  • Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a l...3 Answers
  • I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, h...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Morgan W.
I use this kind of biotin mostly because I want my hair to grow. I've been using since December and I just don't notice a difference. I am switching to a different brand to maybe get some results.
Yuliana S.
My biotin vitamins are something I take every day .. I've been taking them for about 4 years now .. For longer and stronger hair and nails !! They work for me with no side effects !!
Ashton A.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I bought these a while back from Walmart because it was inexpensive, had high dosage of biotin and contained keratin. I'm not sure of how well it works just yet but I'm excited to use it on a consistent basis and see results.
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Ever since I started taking biotin my hair has gotten longer! Only side effect is that it makes you thirsty for water which isn't a bad thing but does dry up your mouth
Kacy H.
The Woodlands, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Take this everyday without a doubt and within two months I noticed a difference! Hair is thicker and growing faster, nails are stronger and face is clearing up!
Brittany W.
Dallas, TX
Absoulety love these! I ran out of my daily vitamins so its been about 2 weeks my nails have grown tremendously and my hair has grew as well. Love love love!
Deseree R.
My hair always been kind of thin and short so I decided to give this a try and it works. My hair is so long now and looks healthy even after coloring it.
casey c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The biotin helps with my skin and keeps it fresh and clean and not over oily it also helps my hair stay nice and shiny and my nails nice sharpened long
Monica R.
Palmdale, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Helps with hair and nail growth. Easy tablets to take. Cheaper than usual biotin pills. I think they're very effective. Bought at Walmart and rite aid.
Christine R.
Palo Cedro, CA
When I actually remember to take them I feel like they really work. I notice that my nails grow faster. I just wished it would do that to my hair.
Nikkia H.
Ironton, OH
I've heard some are gaining weight while taking Biotin, have any of you experienced weight gain?
Carrie C.
Would love to try this because I've been dealing with a lot of shedding lately.. I'm already on a B vitamin and I was wondering if it would be safe to take these with them..
Victoria A.
Ceres, CA
I bought a bottle of biotin because I want to speed up the hair growth process, does it really work?
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does anyone know if the tablets that dissolve and you take without water in this brand... do they work?
Ashley H.
Midlothian, TX
Do these make your hair grow fast?